FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello again -

Hello again -

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amWinch OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Just saying Hi to all of you guys to see how you all doing during this 2nd lockdown. and as always any tips to improve my profile would be appreciated.

Also hope you all and your loved ones are healthy and safe.

Anyone from London feel free to get in touch too. Let's get this lockdown boredom away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Seeing as you ignored all the last advice on your thread asking for advice, I dont see what difference a new 1 would make when, again, the same comments will come up.

London

Hey

Thanks for getting involved.

I was told last 2 times too may dick pics and my profile pic was a dick pic which is a no no.

I changed that.

Also was told no pics with only socks which I removed.

Only thing left from previous suggestion is that my profile says I'm straight but met Cds Tv and TS

and to be fair I still feel and identify as straight male so that won't change till i feel like I'm bi or otherwise.

I want to improve my profile hence the post.

so I would appreciate any feedback from you or others and try to implement it to my profile.

thank you

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

A bit of advice you profile sounds to “me me me” as there is a lot of “I” this and “I” that. Maybe if you look at some other male profiles and get a grasp of how they word theirs would help. Also with the t-girl comment that’s a double edged sword there as many others would say the exact same that you are fab straight.

London

Thanks for the suggestion

I have made some changes to too many I's.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Thanks for the suggestion

I have made some changes to too many I's.

"

Ok the bio is still the exact same just without the I’s but now it makes no sense and still sounds like “me me me”

» Add a new message to this topic