FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello All :D please help !!

Hello All :D please help !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he playboy101 OP   Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

Hello Guys and Girls, Please could you help me sort out my profile, I'm pretty new here and not too sure how to go about things so any help you could give me would be amazing

Thanks in advance,

Cuffy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well on the plus side, you have some nice pictures and face ones too, definitely not bad looking at all

But the waffle needs some padding out, think of your profile as a shop window; at the moment its at the new shop opening soon stage. Not only that single males outnumber women so you have to make it stand out, for example, is there a particular women you are interested in ie size? Are you interested in going to clubs/socials/parties? Can you travel? Also needs something about you personality wise, what you like to do, anything you don't want to do or don't like?

Best thing is to search the forums for profile advice as there is a plethora of answers as this subject is done every day.

Patience is needed in abundance, always read profiles before sending a message; for me personally, even though I am not in your age preference, the fact that you have a face picture on display and can accommodate are reasons for me to linger only your age and distance would stop me.

Welcome to Fab and good luck

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

i would agree with kitten all so you have just put girls and i know this is a swingers site so maybe your going to be a bit limited as a lot of the single females i know on this site and certainly in bournemouth are bi and looking for 3 way fun or a fuck buddy to attend parties with fab do do a singles site but hey good luck and welcome to fabs. bmth has a huge swinging side to it xx

All of the above

By *he playboy101 OP   Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

cheers 4 the advice, i'll defo have a think about it when i next get a chance

"All of the above "

» Add a new message to this topic