FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Meeting a couple

Meeting a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, something I would love to try is to join a couple for fun. Anyone with any tips on the best way to find one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Hi there, something I would love to try is to join a couple for fun. Anyone with any tips on the best way to find one? "

Homepage.

"Browse & Search Profiles" button.

E

Yeah I know but doesn’t seem to be many around ha

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Yeah I know but doesn’t seem to be many around ha "

They're around.

I'm sure there are reasons why they're not meeting at the moment.

E

Of course and would t suggest that. Just doing some “ground work” for when we can be he

By *eeling FabMan  over a year ago

England

Wait until the pandemic is sorted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there, something I would love to try is to join a couple for fun. Anyone with any tips on the best way to find one? "

This site is the best place.

There are thousands of guys like you looking for fun, the thing couples will first look at is the effort you have put into your profile and it's quality.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

A lot of single guys we know say at least half their meets come down to being in the right place at the right time so keep an eye on local statuses when its safe and be available at short notice especially a Friday or Saturday night obviously try getting to know a few couples on here the normal way in meantime and good luck

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"A lot of single guys we know say at least half their meets come down to being in the right place at the right time so keep an eye on local statuses when its safe and be available at short notice especially a Friday or Saturday night obviously try getting to know a few couples on here the normal way in meantime and good luck "

I agree with this statement. Luck plays a huge role in single guys getting the attention of a couple or female. Just be honest and don't bug them after a rejection. Once you get verified they will know you are real. So get verification even if a social or club meet. Obviously after Covid that is..

» Add a new message to this topic