FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Who wants to meet me?

Who wants to meet me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aribbeanNic OP   Man  over a year ago

Harlow

Im trying my best on here but I have to ask, which of you lovely women would meet me? I'm of Caribbean background but that shouldnt matter. I'm interested to see who I'm actually attracting if any

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Im trying my best on here but I have to ask, which of you lovely women would meet me? I'm of Caribbean background but that shouldnt matter. I'm interested to see who I'm actually attracting if any "

Unfortunately C19 is not your friend

By *aribbeanNic OP   Man  over a year ago

Harlow

When it's safe for all then I'd like to meet but right now yeah covid isn't doing me any favours

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"When it's safe for all then I'd like to meet but right now yeah covid isn't doing me any favours "

I think the covid situation isnt just affecting meeting now, but also how people are thinking about meeting at all, since it'll be well into next year before the risk is reduced to acceptable levels.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"When it's safe for all then I'd like to meet but right now yeah covid isn't doing me any favours

I think the covid situation isnt just affecting meeting now, but also how people are thinking about meeting at all, since it'll be well into next year before the risk is reduced to acceptable levels."

Exactly this I think people are more worried about catching the virus than a quick shag

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"When it's safe for all then I'd like to meet but right now yeah covid isn't doing me any favours "

Unfortunately covid not doing anyone favours. Most people are in the same boat apart from the people who think it's ok to go around sleeping with many random people as they can during an pandemic without caring about others

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im trying my best on here but I have to ask, which of you lovely women would meet me? I'm of Caribbean background but that shouldnt matter. I'm interested to see who I'm actually attracting if any "

Pass.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Also I know with everything that’s going on but your profile states you can neither accommodate or travel

» Add a new message to this topic