FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What do I have to do?

What do I have to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovestruck69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

What do I have to do to get sum pussy? I'm not asking to fuck them with my cock but with my 10" thick dildo, and lick their pussy's, I love licking pussy and making them cum. But no luck as yet please help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"What do I have to do to get sum pussy? I'm not asking to fuck them with my cock but with my 10" thick dildo, and lick their pussy's, I love licking pussy and making them cum. But no luck as yet please help."

There is this thing called a pandemic so not a lot of people are meeting because they don’t want to risk their health.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

For a start, few ladies will like the idea of you fucking them with a toy that's been in your arse. Sharing toys at the best of times can be a bit icky.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"For a start, few ladies will like the idea of you fucking them with a toy that's been in your arse. Sharing toys at the best of times can be a bit icky."

I was going to say the same thing. I won’t use other people’s toys, I especially won’t use toys that have been in someone else’s arse.

And women might react better if you don’t refer to us as “some pussy”.

By *exysecretsCouple  over a year ago

CARLISLE

Oh dear, oh dear.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You've been here 3 weeks, the country has been in lockdown 3 fucking weeks.

It's attitudes like yours that are having women like me hiding their profiles.

You do realise swinging should be about respect right?

Wtf is wrong with you?

People are humans not fucking objects.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were you high when you put your profile together?

"You've been here 3 weeks, the country has been in lockdown 3 fucking weeks.

Wtf is wrong with you?

People are humans not fucking objects."

She's got a point

shits creek

I've been here some time now, and I guess I'm just curious to see how the influx of new users arrived here.

How did you hear about the site?

What do you want from it?

What are your actual expectations?

Do you have any preconceived ideas about the people here?

If it wasn't free would you still be dipping your toes in?

This was a question I asked earlier on in a thread I started attempting to welcome newcomers.

I'd be really interested to hear your answers.

vanaheim

"I've been here some time now, and I guess I'm just curious to see how the influx of new users arrived here.

This was a question I asked earlier on in a thread I started attempting to welcome newcomers.

"

I wonder that sometimes with most new members that have joined during all this. Also I would be interested in his responses as well I also agree with another point that has been made. Swinging is about the respect between people and in my opinion it’s also about feeling comfortable in your own skin. To the OP referring to women as some pussy might not get the reaction that you want. Maybe have a bit of respect and read some profiles also as said on here I doubt anyone would let you use your toy on them after it’s been up your arse. Also expecting something after only being on here for 3 weeks is not a good way to present yourself. Sorry for the war and peace that’s the end of my little rant.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Damn I just laughed a bit loud reading this whilst on hold to an emergency gas engineer.....

Dude no pussy wants your dildo thats been up your arse, no women will fall to your feet being referred to as pussy.

Best of luck though

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"What do I have to do to get sum pussy? I'm not asking to fuck them with my cock but with my 10" thick dildo, and lick their pussy's, I love licking pussy and making them cum. But no luck as yet please help."

Seriously?

The clue is in the name OP. FabSWINGERS. Not FabSexOnDemand.

Honestly pay attention to all the replies in this thread and have respect for the women (and men) on here and you might stand a chance of being able to strike up a conversation or two that might lead to a social meet when the world gets more normal.

And that might or might not lead to a play meet.

If it's just fuck and go you're looking for then you might be better off with somewhere else.

"I've been here some time now, and I guess I'm just curious to see how the influx of new users arrived here.

I wonder that sometimes with most new members that have joined during all this. Also I would be interested in his responses as well I also agree with another point that has been made. Swinging is about the respect between people and in my opinion it’s also about feeling comfortable in your own skin. To the OP referring to women as some pussy might not get the reaction that you want. Maybe have a bit of respect and read some profiles also as said on here I doubt anyone would let you use your toy on them after it’s been up your arse. Also expecting something after only being on here for 3 weeks is not a good way to present yourself. Sorry for the war and peace that’s the end of my little rant. "

Going by alot of the "meet now" nonsense, Ive been getting, alot of guys seem to think that Fab is somehow exempt from covid restrictions

Or it will disappear after Wednesday

Or they simply dont care

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, how can you get any pussy if you're looking for men only? At least according to your "looking for", not the profile text.

All that has been said in the posts above applies, too.

By *hom01Man  over a year ago

Rugby

"Oh dear, oh dear. "
Haha !!

"Sum Pussy" might not get you too many admirers .....

shits creek

"Oh dear, oh dear. Haha !!

"Sum Pussy" might not get you too many admirers ....."

It just goes to show my time here is almost over, respect now seems to be the thing fantasies are made of. That should never be the case.

vanaheim

I wonder that sometimes with most new members that have joined during all this. Also I would be interested in his responses as well I also agree with another point that has been made. Swinging is about the respect between people and in my opinion it’s also about feeling comfortable in your own skin. To the OP referring to women as some pussy might not get the reaction that you want. Maybe have a bit of respect and read some profiles also as said on here I doubt anyone would let you use your toy on them after it’s been up your arse. Also expecting something after only being on here for 3 weeks is not a good way to present yourself. Sorry for the war and peace that’s the end of my little rant.

Going by alot of the "meet now" nonsense, Ive been getting, alot of guys seem to think that Fab is somehow exempt from covid restrictions

Or they simply dont care"

I’ve noticed that as well are some people really that desperate for a shag like honestly. I’ve been seeing them as statuses lately I personally think it’s more people being selfish and not caring about others as long as they get a fuck.

vanaheim

It just goes to show my time here is almost over, respect now seems to be the thing fantasies are made of. That should never be the case."

I promise it’s not there is a remnant of us that is still respectful on here

It just goes to show my time here is almost over, respect now seems to be the thing fantasies are made of. That should never be the case."

Do you really think fab has changed that much recently? In the 3 years I've been here, I'd say not

Cardiff

"

Or they simply dont care

I’ve noticed that as well are some people really that desperate for a shag like honestly. I’ve been seeing them as statuses lately I personally think it’s more people being selfish and not caring about others as long as they get a fuck. "

I spent 10 minutes scrolling through my local updates the other day and just in that time saw about a dozen statuses looking for same day meets. No wonder cases are going up! I tried to reassure myself by thinking even before covid, single guys didn’t usually get any luck with statuses like that, but it didn’t help much.

vanaheim

"

Or they simply dont care

I’ve noticed that as well are some people really that desperate for a shag like honestly. I’ve been seeing them as statuses lately I personally think it’s more people being selfish and not caring about others as long as they get a fuck.

I spent 10 minutes scrolling through my local updates the other day and just in that time saw about a dozen statuses looking for same day meets. No wonder cases are going up! I tried to reassure myself by thinking even before covid, single guys didn’t usually get any luck with statuses like that, but it didn’t help much."

Well think of it this way they have already put themselves in their own block list haha.

It's always been like this. It hasn't got worse, it's just the covid shit making things seem worse.

I hope you don't leave because of the disrespectful people. If you leave do it for positive reasons.

There are decent people on here. Lots of decent men in the forums, being really supportive to people who have posted threads saying they are struggling.

Genuine offers of help, not white knighting.

"OP, how can you get any pussy if you're looking for men only? At least according to your "looking for", not the profile text.

All that has been said in the posts above applies, too. "

Well spotted

Many single men can't get meets on here in normal times. The country has been in lockdown for 4 weeks.

The answer to your question is in this thread, many times over.

If you're still unsure this may help.

www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

shits creek

It just goes to show my time here is almost over, respect now seems to be the thing fantasies are made of. That should never be the case.

It's always been like this. It hasn't got worse, it's just the covid shit making things seem worse.

I hope you don't leave because of the disrespectful people. If you leave do it for positive reasons.

There are decent people on here. Lots of decent men in the forums, being really supportive to people who have posted threads saying they are struggling.

Genuine offers of help, not white knighting.

"

We've never been in a situation before where the country as a whole has needed to follow a regime, has needed to sacrifice their own wants for the safety of others, their friends and their families. First time this year was nowhere near as bad as this as far as wanting meets goes.

You've got people who are literally prepared to risk the lives of their friends, their family and strangers.... just to blow their beans. I don't want to be associated with it and the more I'm seeing the more it's showing me the selfishness of society. Yes there's always been disrespect, but not to the point of risking peoples lives. That's a whole different level.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Try please.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

The post made me smile. Initially thought it was written by some young buck.... Even more laughable that the post is from a 46 Yr old man

Omg seriously thought this was from a much younger guy .pussy lol....

It’s ok I can use my own vibe thanks .. you keep that one for yourself ... cringe......

"Were you high when you put your profile together? "

Fantastic.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I hate to pile on but...

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Damn I just laughed a bit loud reading this whilst on hold to an emergency gas engineer.....

Dude no pussy wants your dildo thats been up your arse, no women will fall to your feet being referred to as pussy.

Best of luck though "

I love all your comments

"Damn I just laughed a bit loud reading this whilst on hold to an emergency gas engineer.....

Best of luck though I love all your comments "

Aww thank you!

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

.... perhaps learn that you never ever “make” a woman cum. You assist ... that’s all. Assist.

vanaheim

"What do I have to do to get sum pussy? I'm not asking to fuck them with my cock but with my 10" thick dildo, and lick their pussy's, I love licking pussy and making them cum. But no luck as yet please help.

Omg seriously thought this was from a much younger guy .pussy lol....

It’s ok I can use my own vibe thanks .. you keep that one for yourself ... cringe...... "

I honestly thought the same I thought this guy has to be either 18 or in his 20s but he’s not bloody hell cringy as anything

This is the most beautiful poem I've ever heard. You may have found the key to solve Fab with your delicate carefully selected words. I never saw true beauty until this day. *hug emoji insert here x

I thought one of the forum rules was not to be mean and disrespectful to people? He's asking for advice and I think it's perfectly fine to give constructive criticism. But to be honest it just seems like a load of fish wives having a good old go at him. Not the first time either

I think if the original post is offensive it's a strange stance to defend it. I think the biggest issue is everyone being offended by the slightest thing, this is the real problem that is shutting down banter. If he was personally annoyed by it he could respond or report it.

"I think if the original post is offensive it's a strange stance to defend it. I think the biggest issue is everyone being offended by the slightest thing, this is the real problem that is shutting down banter. If he was personally annoyed by it he could respond or report it. "

So why get offended over the OP?

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Just when we think it can't ..it does !!

"I think if the original post is offensive it's a strange stance to defend it. I think the biggest issue is everyone being offended by the slightest thing, this is the real problem that is shutting down banter. If he was personally annoyed by it he could respond or report it.

So why get offended over the OP?"

Not offended by it personally, it was poetry.

You want pussy try pets at home. Treat people with respect and you might be surprised at the outcome.

Cardiff

"I thought one of the forum rules was not to be mean and disrespectful to people? He's asking for advice and I think it's perfectly fine to give constructive criticism. But to be honest it just seems like a load of fish wives having a good old go at him. Not the first time either"

The OP’s own post is disrespectful.

"I thought one of the forum rules was not to be mean and disrespectful to people? He's asking for advice and I think it's perfectly fine to give constructive criticism. But to be honest it just seems like a load of fish wives having a good old go at him. Not the first time either

The OP’s own post is disrespectful."

Explain why

Cardiff

"I thought one of the forum rules was not to be mean and disrespectful to people? He's asking for advice and I think it's perfectly fine to give constructive criticism. But to be honest it just seems like a load of fish wives having a good old go at him. Not the first time either

Explain why"

Referring to women as “some pussy” (or should I say “sum pussy”) is disrespectful in the extreme. I’m rather surprised you need that explained.

shits creek

Explain why"

why?

Because he is trying to meet during a pandemic. That on it's own should be enough for a sharp exit out the back door.

My son lost a mate last week to covid...19 years old. That's no life. Yes I'm angry, yes I'm bitter and then you've got people like this lovely gentleman who arrive during a lockdown being UNABLE to understand why they've not managed a meet during that time.

If someone is that disrespectful to the rules, they are indeed offensive.

Explain why

why?

Because he is trying to meet during a pandemic. That on it's own should be enough for a sharp exit out the back door.

My son lost a mate last week to covid...19 years old. That's no life. Yes I'm angry, yes I'm bitter and then you've got people like this lovely gentleman who arrive during a lockdown being UNABLE to understand why they've not managed a meet during that time.

"

And yet lots of people on this site are still meeting you cannot control the population no matter how wrong it is what they are doing. Perhaps you should have reported him to an admin if you were that offended by it. After all according to people on here we are allowed to hug people as long as they are in our bubble example Lewis Hamilton who everybody dribbles and raves over

shits creek

Explain why

why?

And yet lots of people on this site are still meeting you cannot control the population no matter how wrong it is what they are doing. Perhaps you should have reported him to an admin if you were that offended by it. After all according to people on here we are allowed to hug people as long as they are in our bubble example Lewis Hamilton who everybody dribbles and raves over"

I'm trying, one fucking idiot at a time.

I've tried on my profile when it comes to wronging other people:

Don't be that person. And just because you know people do it and get away with it doesn't make it fucking right. Be proud to be a good human, not proud you got away with something that could hurt someones soul.

It gets through to some, others it makes no difference. Sometimes people need things shoved under their noses to see the damage they could be causing by their behaviour.

I can't change the world, but if I can change the outcome for a few, then at least my hurt, loss and heartache will have had something worthwhile come of it. I can still try, or I'd be just another blind eye turner who moans but does fuck all

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

Think I’ll grab the popcorn!!! This is going to be interesting....

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Cos the women you’ve been approaching lack a sense of humour. Must be that.

By *ing-louisMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Keep doing what you're doing dude, you'll be inundated with messages in no time

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"What do I have to do to get sum pussy? I'm not asking to fuck them with my cock but with my 10" thick dildo, and lick their pussy's, I love licking pussy and making them cum. But no luck as yet please help.

Cos the women you’ve been approaching lack a sense of humour. Must be that. "

But he is NOT looking for women. At least according to his "looking for" on his profile.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I think if the original post is offensive it's a strange stance to defend it. I think the biggest issue is everyone being offended by the slightest thing, this is the real problem that is shutting down banter. If he was personally annoyed by it he could respond or report it.

So why get offended over the OP?

Not offended by it personally, it was poetry. "

I have only skim read the other responses but...

dude, it's not safe to use insertable toys on multiple people. It certainly is not safe to use a toy in an anus and then in a vagina - that can cause serious infections.

If someone said they wanted to use their own toy on me, that would seriously put me off meeting them.

You need to be proactive.......

Women on Fab are not going to fall at your feet...

Start off by reading their profile and tailor your introductory message with some specific about their profile and why you would be a match....

But you will still need patience because women on Fab are inundated with messages.... Until you find a match , hangout in the forums...

You never know, you can get a post lockdown meeting from posting in the forums....

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Most surprising thing about your profile?

All the cock pics? Nope.

The appalling biog? Nope.

That you just want to use us ladies for your own gratification? Nope.

That, it seems, you'll meet absolutely anyone? Nope.

Your 46.

Forty flaming six.

Four. Six.

A fully grown man.

I'd have guessed 15 at most.

E

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can leave home only for exempt activities in England, such as work and shopping.

Read through several months of posts from people like you who joined and didn't set or manage their expectations appropriately. Then answer your own post.

If you are fighting off women and dildo plungers in real life, question why you are here. If you are not, question why that is too.

Southampton

"I thought one of the forum rules was not to be mean and disrespectful to people? He's asking for advice and I think it's perfectly fine to give constructive criticism. But to be honest it just seems like a load of fish wives having a good old go at him. Not the first time either"

Firstly I've been on an off this site for over 10yrs, I've been working abroad for a few yrs and only got back last year.

I fully respect women I never have intercourse with them unless they are to willing to, if I (help) make them cum and they say they don't want penetrating sex then that's fine with me as long as they are happy before they leave that's all that matters. And what's wrong with being 46, there are plenty of men on here over 50 that use the same terminology as I do and get away with it, but I'm 46 big fucking deal. But it ok for a woman to post something like "cum fuk my pussy and (help) make me cum" but when a 46 yr old guy asks a valid question he gets vilified for it. If a lady said to me can we chat till after this madness is over I'd say not a problem, to me sex is not the be all and end all at the end of the day it's getting to know someone and what they like, also if u look at the pics they are 2 very different dildo's, the one with the metal ruler on is brand new and has been no where near my arse, I got it for the use if the woman asks for it, and I know toys or cock that has been up an arse should not go anywhere near a ladys vagina I'm not that stupid. So if I've offended anyone with the way I asked my question then I apologise, I was just asking a quite valid question at the end of the day. But as I said earlier in the reply how and why can a man over 50 and women get away with the way I asked the question but a 46yr old get vilified for it.

shits creek

Firstly I've been on an off this site for over 10yrs, I've been working abroad for a few yrs and only got back last year.

I fully respect women I never have intercourse with them unless they are to willing to, if I (help) make them cum and they say they don't want penetrating sex then that's fine with me as long as they are happy before they leave that's all that matters. And what's wrong with being 46, there are plenty of men on here over 50 that use the same terminology as I do and get away with it, but I'm 46 big fucking deal. But it ok for a woman to post something like "cum fuk my pussy and (help) make me cum" but when a 46 yr old guy asks a valid question he gets vilified for it. If a lady said to me can we chat till after this madness is over I'd say not a problem, to me sex is not the be all and end all at the end of the day it's getting to know someone and what they like, also if u look at the pics they are 2 very different dildo's, the one with the metal ruler on is brand new and has been no where near my arse, I got it for the use if the woman asks for it, and I know toys or cock that has been up an arse should not go anywhere near a ladys vagina I'm not that stupid. So if I've offended anyone with the way I asked my question then I apologise, I was just asking a quite valid question at the end of the day. But as I said earlier in the reply how and why can a man over 50 and women get away with the way I asked the question but a 46yr old get vilified for it. "

Have a re-read of what you wrote. Yes, some women do refer to their vag's as their pussy, but they don't see THEMSELVES as "sum pussy" which it really did sound like you were doing in the opening post.

Your explanation doesn't explain the attempting to find someone to insert your dildo into during lockdown.

I fully respect women I never have intercourse with them unless they are to willing to, if I (help) make them cum and they say they don't want penetrating sex then that's fine with me as long as they are happy before they leave that's all that matters. And what's wrong with being 46, there are plenty of men on here over 50 that use the same terminology as I do and get away with it, but I'm 46 big fucking deal. But it ok for a woman to post something like "cum fuk my pussy and (help) make me cum" but when a 46 yr old guy asks a valid question he gets vilified for it. If a lady said to me can we chat till after this madness is over I'd say not a problem, to me sex is not the be all and end all at the end of the day it's getting to know someone and what they like, also if u look at the pics they are 2 very different dildo's, the one with the metal ruler on is brand new and has been no where near my arse, I got it for the use if the woman asks for it, and I know toys or cock that has been up an arse should not go anywhere near a ladys vagina I'm not that stupid. So if I've offended anyone with the way I asked my question then I apologise, I was just asking a quite valid question at the end of the day. But as I said earlier in the reply how and why can a man over 50 and women get away with the way I asked the question but a 46yr old get vilified for it. "

You never have intercourse unless the women are willing?

Good to know

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Mate, asking where you get “sum pussy” isn’t a great way to start!!! This isn’t a sex site, it’s a swingers site. Maybe you should get onto google and find out the difference before asking questions like that?

There’s a lot of newbies who’ve joined fab cause they think they’ll get an easy lay. Let me be brutally honest with you, there’s 10,000 men for every single woman on here!!! It’s difficult. You have to show respect whilst standing out from the crowd. I’ve got female friends on here who get 1,000 messages a day!!!

Best of luck in your quest for finding “sum pussy”, I hear Tinder is great for that?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Wtf is wrong with you?

Well said, my sister

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"

But it ok for a woman to post something like "cum fuk my pussy and (help) make me cum" but when a 46 yr old guy asks a valid question he gets vilified for it. But as I said earlier in the reply how and why can a man over 50 and women get away with the way I asked the question but a 46yr old get vilified for it. "

I suspect that many of the 'women' that you refer to are men.

The fact that you have been working abroad is irrelevant; good manners have not changed over time or distance.

And quite frankly, the language you used in your original post so incredibly crude, immature and offensive. It is also unlikely to appeal to many women here.

The South

I think the point was missed about you being 46.

Your opening post lacks a mental and sexual maturity. It's lacks awareness and sensitivity.

It's lacks subtlety. It's grammatically poor. It's uses text speak. Your phraseology towards women, referring to us as "sum pussy" is frankly dreadfull.

In other words, it's written like a 14 year old boy wanking; not a fully grown, sexually and socially aware man, with respect for the opposite sex.

Blaming gender bias for the responses to your opening post shows a distinct lack of self awareness and again, displays an almost childlike immaturity.

If it were written by a 46 year old woman I would have said the same. It's not about your gender, it's about your attitude.

You've been on and off the site for 10 years, and yet it appears in all that time you've yet to learn a thing about how to talk to women.

I hope that clarifies.

E

vanaheim

I fully respect women I never have intercourse with them unless they are to willing to, if I (help) make them cum and they say they don't want penetrating sex then that's fine with me as long as they are happy before they leave that's all that matters. And what's wrong with being 46, there are plenty of men on here over 50 that use the same terminology as I do and get away with it, but I'm 46 big fucking deal. But it ok for a woman to post something like "cum fuk my pussy and (help) make me cum" but when a 46 yr old guy asks a valid question he gets vilified for it. If a lady said to me can we chat till after this madness is over I'd say not a problem, to me sex is not the be all and end all at the end of the day it's getting to know someone and what they like, also if u look at the pics they are 2 very different dildo's, the one with the metal ruler on is brand new and has been no where near my arse, I got it for the use if the woman asks for it, and I know toys or cock that has been up an arse should not go anywhere near a ladys vagina I'm not that stupid. So if I've offended anyone with the way I asked my question then I apologise, I was just asking a quite valid question at the end of the day. But as I said earlier in the reply how and why can a man over 50 and women get away with the way I asked the question but a 46yr old get vilified for it.

I think the point was missed about you being 46.

Your opening post lacks a mental and sexual maturity. It's lacks awareness and sensitivity.

It's lacks subtlety. It's grammatically poor. It's uses text speak. Your phraseology towards women, referring to us as "sum pussy" is frankly dreadfull.

In other words, it's written like a 14 year old boy wanking; not a fully grown, sexually and socially aware man, with respect for the opposite sex.

Blaming gender bias for the responses to your opening post shows a distinct lack of self awareness and again, displays an almost childlike immaturity.

If it were written by a 46 year old woman I would have said the same. It's not about your gender, it's about your attitude.

You've been on and off the site for 10 years, and yet it appears in all that time you've yet to learn a thing about how to talk to women.

I hope that clarifies.

E

"

Exactly this

By *edLad44Man  over a year ago

southendj

Wtf is wrong with you?

here here well said, what are these people on, have a bit of respect, a decent command of the English language may also help, you don't come across as being overly bright

The South

Wtf is wrong with you?

here here well said, what are these people on, have a bit of respect, a decent command of the English language may also help, you don't come across as being overly bright"

He can at least spell his home town correctly though.

E

By *edLad44Man  over a year ago

southendj

Wtf is wrong with you?

here here well said, what are these people on, have a bit of respect, a decent command of the English language may also help, you don't come across as being overly bright

He can at least spell his home town correctly though.

E"

sorry my mistake, I need spelling lessons

Southampton

Not quite bright! I'm a alot cleverer than u think, so what I use txt speak so most people on this sex site, (a swingers site is still s sex site) yes there may b a few words I've spelled incorrectly big deal I've seen many profiles with incorrect spelling and using txt speak, and yet again I do apologise for the lack or proper grammar and the lack of correct spelling, but yet again I've seen loads of forum posts with such things and they don't get vilified or treated like a imbecile, and if I've hurt, offended or caused offence to anyone I do sincerely apologise it was not my objective in this endeavor, and I do realise that we are in a lockdown because of this pandemic, but there are still plenty of people meeting during this lockdown, but they don't get vilified for it. I was hoping to get a met after lockdown and to chat with people, and have a meet after this pandemic is over that is all. But I didn't think long enough before I wrote the (offending) question.

shits creek

"Not quite bright! I'm a alot cleverer than u think, so what I use txt speak so most people on this sex site, (a swingers site is still s sex site) yes there may b a few words I've spelled incorrectly big deal I've seen many profiles with incorrect spelling and using txt speak, and yet again I do apologise for the lack or proper grammar and the lack of correct spelling, but yet again I've seen loads of forum posts with such things and they don't get vilified or treated like a imbecile, and if I've hurt, offended or caused offence to anyone I do sincerely apologise it was not my objective in this endeavor, and I do realise that we are in a lockdown because of this pandemic, but there are still plenty of people meeting during this lockdown, but they don't get vilified for it. I was hoping to get a met after lockdown and to chat with people, and have a meet after this pandemic is over that is all. But I didn't think long enough before I wrote the (offending) question. "

I think you'll find others do get vilified for trying to meet during lockdown. They are, as far as many of us are concerned, a huge reason a lit of people have left the site and are on the brink of leaving. Shows an utter lack of respect, care, consideration and compassion, not to mention respect of the rules. If they cannot respect the rules of the country, what chance does anyone have of them respecting the requests, rules and boundaries of individuals? If they're willing to risk their own health and that of others... it really doesn't say much for the kind of human they are.

Frightening individuals at best.

vanaheim

"Not quite bright! I'm a alot cleverer than u think, so what I use txt speak so most people on this sex site, (a swingers site is still s sex site) yes there may b a few words I've spelled incorrectly big deal I've seen many profiles with incorrect spelling and using txt speak, and yet again I do apologise for the lack or proper grammar and the lack of correct spelling, but yet again I've seen loads of forum posts with such things and they don't get vilified or treated like a imbecile, and if I've hurt, offended or caused offence to anyone I do sincerely apologise it was not my objective in this endeavor, and I do realise that we are in a lockdown because of this pandemic, but there are still plenty of people meeting during this lockdown, but they don't get vilified for it. I was hoping to get a met after lockdown and to chat with people, and have a meet after this pandemic is over that is all. But I didn't think long enough before I wrote the (offending) question.

I think you'll find others do get vilified for trying to meet during lockdown. They are, as far as many of us are concerned, a huge reason a lit of people have left the site and are on the brink of leaving. Shows an utter lack of respect, care, consideration and compassion, not to mention respect of the rules. If they cannot respect the rules of the country, what chance does anyone have of them respecting the requests, rules and boundaries of individuals? If they're willing to risk their own health and that of others... it really doesn't say much for the kind of human they are.

Frightening individuals at best."

Also to add onto this people using text speak or have bad grammar also do get vilified as well it’s not just you.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I think what you would have to do is start again with another much improved profile and remove those quite vile pictures. Finally, as you reword your profile, consider the fact that you want to meet a person rather than a body part. The things you want to do can be part of your profile, but perhaps add a little finesse to the description.

Else. You will never meet anyone.

V x

vanaheim

Op to you a swingers site can be a sex site but other may have a different opinion. In my opinion this is also a social site as you can chat to people and post in forums

The South

"Not quite bright! I'm a alot cleverer than u think, so what I use txt speak so most people on this sex site, (a swingers site is still s sex site) yes there may b a few words I've spelled incorrectly big deal I've seen many profiles with incorrect spelling and using txt speak, and yet again I do apologise for the lack or proper grammar and the lack of correct spelling, but yet again I've seen loads of forum posts with such things and they don't get vilified or treated like a imbecile, and if I've hurt, offended or caused offence to anyone I do sincerely apologise it was not my objective in this endeavor, and I do realise that we are in a lockdown because of this pandemic, but there are still plenty of people meeting during this lockdown, but they don't get vilified for it. I was hoping to get a met after lockdown and to chat with people, and have a meet after this pandemic is over that is all. But I didn't think long enough before I wrote the (offending) question. "

You can apologise for poor grammar and spelling all you like.

They're not the whole challenge with your opening post.

It's the entire thing. The attitude is appalling,

There is absolutely zero respect shown in what you wrote.

As I said, I'm amazed that a 46 year old man would have written it.

E

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 06:26:58]

Southampton

I think what you would have to do is start again with another much improved profile and remove those quite vile pictures. Finally, as you reword your profile, consider the fact that you want to meet a person rather than a body part. The things you want to do can be part of your profile, but perhaps add a little finesse to the description.

V x "

I hope my new look profile looks more appealing!

The South

V x

I hope my new look profile looks more appealing!"

We are in your target demographic, I'm sorry, it would be a very very hard no from me.

Take a look at the profiles of some of the popular guys on site, study how their profiles are phrased, look at their profile pictures, you may get some clues as to where you can tune your profile to make it more palatable and appalling.

Do a Forum search for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads on the subject.

Conversely, if you are happy as it is and it truly represents you as a person and your desires, it's perfect, leave it exactly as it is.

Good luck. You are going to need it, lots of it.

E

vanaheim

V x

I hope my new look profile looks more appealing!

We are in your target demographic, I'm sorry, it would be a very very hard no from me.

Take a look at the profiles of some of the popular guys on site, study how their profiles are phrased, look at their profile pictures, you may get some clues as to where you can tune your profile to make it more palatable and appalling.

Do a Forum search for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads on the subject.

Conversely, if you are happy as it is and it truly represents you as a person and your desires, it's perfect, leave it exactly as it is.

Good luck. You are going to need it, lots of it.

E"

Honestly I agree with you do a forum search for profile advice as there are a lot of threads on the subject. Also think about how you present yourself as well maybe add a bit more variety of pictures to your profile as just having only cock pictures will make you invisible in the sea of other profiles that just have cock pictures.

You said "I fully respect women I never have intercourse with them unless they are to willing to". Not forcing (I apparently can't use the more accurate 'r' followed by 'ape' word that it is) somebody is respectful rather than normal?

V x

I hope my new look profile looks more appealing!"

If you are happy with it you should keep it. Don't change anything. You will attract people who like you for you.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic