FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Attention

Attention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there fabbers! I’m after some help. Are there any particular faults with my profile which is the reason I get very little attention, or is it that I just don’t appeal to anyone? Not looking for sympathy just honesty which at 54 years young I am more than capable of handling.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I always say read your profile and think "would I meet this person based on the information here?"

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are 54 yet you won't meet anyone 55+?You might get more luck if you widen your age range.

"Hi there fabbers! I’m after some help. Are there any particular faults with my profile which is the reason I get very little attention, or is it that I just don’t appeal to anyone? Not looking for sympathy just honesty which at 54 years young I am more than capable of handling. "

You admit to being a married cheat.

Some will see it as honesty, others will see it as you are being dishonest to the person who deserves your honesty the most.

It will put many people off.

"Hi there fabbers! I’m after some help. Are there any particular faults with my profile which is the reason I get very little attention, or is it that I just don’t appeal to anyone? Not looking for sympathy just honesty which at 54 years young I am more than capable of handling. "

There's not a lot in the profile text, nothing specific about what you want or can offer. Good that you're honest about your home situation, but it will put off some people. The age filter will close out some people in similar situations who might be interested.

Are you just looking to get laid or to play as a swinger? Two different markets for a profile to cater to.

Good luck.

"You are 54 yet you won't meet anyone 55+?You might get more luck if you widen your age range.

"

20-55 is pretty broad

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a bit bland and doesn't leave much bite, to create traction from.

People have been waiting months to see old friends and new people who have caught their interest. You are at the back of the queue, unless you really spark interest.

Look at many single male profiles and see how others do it well, in ways that you could develop to you. But keep it unique to you, so it reflects you.

As swinging clubs open, explore them and the people there.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You won't appeal to all, due to your married status, but you have at least mentioned that on your profile so people have the choice.

It's tough for everyone at the min with covid, I think some don't reply because people then still ask for meets etc.

I think you're best trying a club or social when things reopen op.

You are married and your wife doesn't know..!!! Says it all. How would you feel if your wife cheated and you didn't know... If you say sex is boring, have you thought your wife may feel exactly the same....

» Add a new message to this topic