FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile bio help

Profile bio help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is my profile bio too long? I seem to have an increase in messages from ppl who will ask questions answered in my bio or who dont meet who i feel is compatible to me.

Im just wondering do i need to be more succinct? If so how? Without sounding rude or standoffish.

So many people expect replies now irrespective of site rules, so im asking if my profile was more clear, would they save themselves messaging? And then i wouldnt need to reply a decline.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 29/12/20 12:31:05]

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I wouldn't say your bio was too long it's moderate easy to remember from beginning to end and you have made things clear but are those who won't bother reading or just ignore what has been written and still send a message we all get this so your not alone

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

Lots of P's! but seems fine.

I intentionally make ours longwinded. it shows who takes the time to read, if a guy can't take 2/3 mins to learn about the woman/couple he wants to be with.. its doubtful he will put much care/attention into your pleasure!

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Mine is much longer, so no I don’t think yours is too long. I also think it’s very clear. But many people wouldn’t even read one line, they only look at the photos and don’t scroll down that far.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I think it's to the point, people just don't read it!

I was sick of similar, I've just highlighted the not meeting bit in mine a bit more and touch wood, it's resulted in less meet requests.

That might be due to Xmas limbo though lol

» Add a new message to this topic