FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Question for the ladies!

Question for the ladies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening you wonderful fabbers!

A question that's been on my mind for some time.

I totally understand that everyone has their preferences, guys do, women do, and everyone in between (and out of that spectrum) do!

But I've noticed something that's more common than I thought would be, and that's the "no Asians!" Found in many a profile

I'd love to know - for the women than would rather not have Asian men messaging them, is it to do with a bad experience in the past? Is there something common within most Asian men? Or is it just a general no likey no lighty in terms of attraction across the board with Asian men?

I'm curious - do let me know!x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good evening you wonderful fabbers!

I totally understand that everyone has their preferences, guys do, women do, and everyone in between (and out of that spectrum) do!

But I've noticed something that's more common than I thought would be, and that's the "no Asians!" Found in many a profile

I'd love to know - for the women than would rather not have Asian men messaging them, is it to do with a bad experience in the past? Is there something common within most Asian men? Or is it just a general no likey no lighty in terms of attraction across the board with Asian men?

I'm curious - do let me know!x"

Have you tried searching the forum on this subject?

It has been absolutely done to death.

I haven't actually, I'll have a dig around!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Not a bad experience but, one full of drama due to pressure put on him from family to marry an asian woman (any) from India. The stress contributed to his stress and eventually his sad death.

I've had two friends who were lead along for years to be let down badly by Asian men.

I've known recently two student nurses left with children, the Asian fathers too scared to acknowledge them.

An Indian female lecturer who lives a lie because she dates a white man.

I wouldn't want my daughter to date an Asian guy, not because I don't like them but, I would be concerned about his family expectations and, low regard for white women.

I hope this is changing amongst the young like yourself but, not fast enough.

"Not a bad experience but, one full of drama due to pressure put on him from family to marry an asian woman (any) from India. The stress contributed to his stress and eventually his sad death.

I've had two friends who were lead along for years to be let down badly by Asian men.

I've known recently two student nurses left with children, the Asian fathers too scared to acknowledge them.

I wouldn't want my daughter to date an Asian guy, not because I don't like them but, I would be concerned about his family expectations and, low regard for white women.

I hope this is changing amongst the young like yourself but, not fast enough."

I'm sorry to hear about that, that's unfortunate, and sad.

I think Asians that are 2nd generation immigrants face a lot of that societal/cultural pressure to fall in line and behave in a certain way.

I just don't understand why someone in that situation would go out of their way to sell dreams. Massively unfair, and doesn't do anybody any favours.

But even from a hookup perspective - do you think the whole cultural baggage gets in the way of that too?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Neither of us have a problem with any race. I was married to an Indian guy for a short time.

I know there are certain misconceptions that surround Indian and Pakistani men though.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Not a bad experience but, one full of drama due to pressure put on him from family to marry an asian woman (any) from India. The stress contributed to his stress and eventually his sad death.

I hope this is changing amongst the young like yourself but, not fast enough.

I'm sorry to hear about that, that's unfortunate, and sad.

I think Asians that are 2nd generation immigrants face a lot of that societal/cultural pressure to fall in line and behave in a certain way.

I just don't understand why someone in that situation would go out of their way to sell dreams. Massively unfair, and doesn't do anybody any favours.

But even from a hookup perspective - do you think the whole cultural baggage gets in the way of that too? "

I think it does but, I'm of a different generation. I wouldn't meet an Asian guy now even though I find them attractive. I am really friendly with a local businessman who is originally from Pakistan. He's interesting, has travelled the world, had a fantastic career, is single and sexy. I just couldn't go there.

Good luck on here as I say its probably different with younger people. X

By *ittleRed-riding-HerWolfCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Good evening you wonderful fabbers!

I'm curious - do let me know!x"

That is such a generalisation and very offensive. Looking at your profile you are totally lovely and I would definitely if I was single and such.

R

» Add a new message to this topic