FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Male/female straight phone fun?

Male/female straight phone fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see a lot of posts about bi phone wanks etc.... Is there such a thing as a straight version? Do any girls get off on the phone chatting to a stranger about what they’d do to her....? Interested to know and if there is, I’m free all day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hpeteMan  over a year ago

donegal

Love lads chating to me about fucking my missus

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

As you can see by the first response, guys will always reply to something they clearly haven't read past the title.

In response to your actual question op, one would hope you won't find "girls" into it. Going on past threads of the same its a mainly a guy thing but some ladies do, but mainly with someone they know.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"I see a lot of posts about bi phone wanks etc.... Is there such a thing as a straight version? Do any girls get off on the phone chatting to a stranger about what they’d do to her....? Interested to know and if there is, I’m free all day "

Yes I love a good filthy phone call...whether it's them saying what they'd do to me or me telling them what I'd do with that fat throbbing cock of their's...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone like a naughty phone sex chat with a cd in Lacey panties and tights x love a naughty role play fantasy x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

From what I've seen on here it's predominantly verbal sharing of stories and fantasies by gay and bi men. There are a few females that do respond occasionally, I think I've seen 3 females respond in the last year.

» Add a new message to this topic