FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > updating profile

updating profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, not exactly new, this is the third time ive opened up a new account after leaving (same name) im just updating my profile.

Was wondering what you thought, as im dyslexic and find it difficult to write in general, rather just meet and have those get to know me that way. Moved back to Bristol and so my usual meets are all the way towards Swansea.

Anyway I thought it was time for a profile update, let me know what you think of the text. Trying to get across how nice i am but also that im not angelic. Any suggestions on the sort of photos you like to see on a guys profile would be helpful to, would a nice torso shot not be too flashy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile is absolutely fine, spelling is fine, grammar is okay though could do with some apostrophes here and there, capital letters too but otherwise it says what a profile should say and given some of the introductory profiles I have commented on, I would contact you if I was into young lads

As to pictures, us ladies like a nice bum picture , not too many cock ones either; maybe 2 maximum as nothing worse than a dozen taken at every angle, body shot too which doesn't necessarily have to include your cock

Welcome back and good luck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic