FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey.

Hey.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub_Muffin OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hey All.

My names Michael or Mike for short I’m 26 years old from Hucknall/Nottingham. I’m new to Fab Swingers.

I’m looking for someone older than me to have some no strings attached fun ??. If you’re interested please message me ??. I’m looking for females only ??.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hey All.

My names Michael or Mike for short I’m 26 years old from Hucknall/Nottingham. I’m new to Fab Swingers.

I’m looking for someone older than me to have some no strings attached fun ??. If you’re interested please message me ??. I’m looking for females only ??. "

Joined over a year ago, but new to Fab........

Mick, Hucknall.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey All.

I’m looking for someone older than me to have some no strings attached fun ??. If you’re interested please message me ??. I’m looking for females only ??.

Mick, Hucknall.

"

Holding back the years?

Nottingham

"Hey All.

Mick, Hucknall.

Holding back the years?"

It certainly has been different on here since lockdown.

Mansfield

Joined a year ago? Never used the site until now. I suffer with anxiety so that’s put me off a bit .

Mansfield

Kind of haha. I suffer with anxiety so that’s been putting me off.

"Joined a year ago? Never used the site until now. I suffer with anxiety so that’s put me off a bit ."

Your profile says that you joined over a year ago.

Mansfield

Yes, joined a year ago. Never used the site until now. I’m slowly updating things.

Nottingham

"Yes, joined a year ago. Never used the site until now. I’m slowly updating things."

Excellent. The site can be a slow burner for single guys.

Take your time, tune your profile, find out what's working and what's not, same with messaging.

Remember everyone you approach is different, don't use a blanket style message for everyone, there's no "one size fits all".

Take into account our current situation, many people won't be considering meeting at the moment or thinking about developing connections for the future.

Have a nosey around the lounge forum, there's good people in there, when you've got a feel of the place, jump in with the chat.

Good luck and enjoy.

Mansfield

Thank you for that ??. And is my profile okay? If not could you message me and let me know? ??.

"Thank you for that ??. And is my profile okay? If not could you message me and let me know? ??."

Do you think it is ok?

Do you think that a photo of yourself and a sentence or two saying what you want is going to have you drowning in clunge?

Really??

Is that honestly the sum of your best efforts?

Nottingham

"Thank you for that ??. And is my profile okay? If not could you message me and let me know? ??."

No, we won't be messaging you to give you profile advice. There are single men posting about profile advice all day, every day, have a look at those threads.

There is no magic formula to getting meets.

» Add a new message to this topic