FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Back after a long break am I missing something in my profile

Back after a long break am I missing something in my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since I’ve been back it’s been very quiet, am I missing something in my profile. any help would be appreciated what’s changed ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would look at your pics and no further.

You have a single account and one of your pics is a woman, the rest are dicks.

I like to see bums, thighs, backs, suit pics etc

Your bio is ok, that wouldn’t put me off.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile pic is nearly four years old.

I find your profile a bit vague - 'I've done lots of things in the swinging world and want to do more', but we have no idea what you are referring to.

Surely you know why things are quiet at present.

"I would look at your pics and no further.

You have a single account and one of your pics is a woman, the rest are dicks.

I like to see bums, thighs, backs, suit pics etc

Your bio is ok, that wouldn’t put me off."

Thank you they are very dated. I do have a few new ones I attach with messages but I have Been away from the uk for two months. I will be sure to update them as soon as I get home really appreciate it.

"Your profile pic is nearly four years old.

I find your profile a bit vague - 'I've done lots of things in the swinging world and want to do more', but we have no idea what you are referring to.

Surely you know why things are quiet at present. "

Granted covid is in full swing right now I understand that but people still talk surely ? I will update my profile though thank you for you’re honestly i appreciate it.

Leeds

I think after a year of just talking people are feeling a bit fed up.

Granted covid is in full swing right now I understand that but people still talk surely ? I will update my profile though thank you for you’re honestly i appreciate it. "

I’m not really chatting. I just don’t have the headspace for it, and I think a lot of people ate the same.

Leeds

"I have Been away from the uk for two months. I will be sure to update them as soon as I get home. "

Where are you that you cant upload pics ?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Since I’ve been back it’s been very quiet, am I missing something in my profile. any help would be appreciated what’s changed ? "

Corona

"I have Been away from the uk for two months. I will be sure to update them as soon as I get home.

Where are you that you cant upload pics ?"

I’m in Kenya with work and not had the personal space or had the option to launder clothes properly for well over a month, I should be flying and just over a week and I will get as many new ones as I possibly can up.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I have Been away from the uk for two months. I will be sure to update them as soon as I get home.

Where are you that you cant upload pics ?"

I was thinking that

We are just focused on chatting to established friends now. After a year of covid and meets been illeagal there's just no point responding to the 10 - 20 mails we get everyday because...

A, it can't go anywhere so most convos fizzle out in the end. It's hard work and investment for no return.

B, its been a godsend for the fantasists and dreamers who like the dirty chat and pictures but would never actually meet people. There aren't the type of people we are interested in. We want to meet / get to know real genuine swingers.

C, When we received a decent message from someone who post covid would have inerested us then will reply and say we will add them to our hot list and we will contact once meets are allowed / swinging clubs are back open. Likewise we say we would welcome a 2nd message from them at that point as well.

KJ

Granted covid is in full swing right now I understand that but people still talk surely ? I will update my profile though thank you for you’re honestly i appreciate it.

I’m not really chatting. I just don’t have the headspace for it, and I think a lot of people ate the same. "

Fair enough I understand that it’s mentally draining. we should slowly creeping back out of lock down next month hopefully every thing will be back to normal come mid year.

Where are you that you cant upload pics ?

I was thinking that

We are just focused on chatting to established friends now. After a year of covid and meets been illeagal there's just no point responding to the 10 - 20 mails we get everyday because...

A, it can't go anywhere so most convos fizzle out in the end. It's hard work and investment for no return.

B, its been a godsend for the fantasists and dreamers who like the dirty chat and pictures but would never actually meet people. There aren't the type of people we are interested in. We want to meet / get to know real genuine swingers.

C, When we received a decent message from someone who post covid would have inerested us then will reply and say we will add them to our hot list and we will contact once meets are allowed / swinging clubs are back open. Likewise we say we would welcome a 2nd message from them at that point as well.

KJ "

Fair enough I never really consider it In that perspective but building on a connection, finding my feet again between now and when we can meet again was more my aim. I’ve not long moved to Blackpool area so I wanted to know what clubs where about ect.

"

Fair enough I never really consider it In that perspective but building on a connection, finding my feet again between now and when we can meet again was more my aim. I’ve not long moved to Blackpool area so I wanted to know what clubs where about ect. "

We’re confused OP. Where exactly are you? Blackpool or Kenya?

"

Fair enough I never really consider it In that perspective but building on a connection, finding my feet again between now and when we can meet again was more my aim. I’ve not long moved to Blackpool area so I wanted to know what clubs where about ect.

We’re confused OP. Where exactly are you? Blackpool or Kenya? "

I’m in Kenya for for another few days I’m away for work but live in Blackpool

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

For me four photos three of which are a woman on a single male profile or cock would mean I wouldn’t look any further. Sorry and good luck x

"For me four photos three of which are a woman on a single male profile or cock would mean I wouldn’t look any further. Sorry and good luck x "
there is one of a woman one body and two cock I will be updating them but thank you

"For me four photos three of which are a woman on a single male profile or cock would mean I wouldn’t look any further. Sorry and good luck x there is one of a woman one body and two cock I will be updating them but thank you "
I know what I need to add now changed my profile up just need to get home and I will sort it

Leeds

Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ?

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ?"
removed it

Leeds

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ? removed it "

There must be a time lag from Kenya. I can still see it !

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ? removed it

There must be a time lag from Kenya. I can still see it !"

maybe or I’m an idiot and didn’t save the changes ??one second

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ? removed it

There must be a time lag from Kenya. I can still see it !"

yep I’m an idiot it’s gone

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ?"

Any reference to roughness, spanking or any type of beating is a deal breaker for me

"Do you think some women might find the phrase "getting a little rough is a given" a bit offputting ?

Any reference to roughness, spanking or any type of beating is a deal breaker for me

"

not talking about beating any one ????? And it’s not really rough don’t even leave a mark

» Add a new message to this topic