FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Spiritual & Horny lol

Spiritual & Horny lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, signed upto the site ages ago but never used it until today and thought I would say hello.

I am massively into the spiritual side of life and live by my beliefs and since doing so have never been happier, for those that dont understand what I mean about spiritual side I have become the person I wanted to be not the person I was portraying for so long and using this and just simply having faith in there is nothing better than being a good person and living by those standards I have never been happier.

I would love to meet similar people who just want to enjoy life and smile not worry about everything, life will always be hard but if you change your perspectives on almost anything you can remove the problem and continue living your true self.

Im very open to an open relationship I was in a 20+ year marriage but have been single for 3 years and can not see me wanting to change that in the short term as I am so happy I just miss someone to play with who understands that I will treat her like a princess and try and make her feel the most special person when we are together both mentally and physically but also she will know that I also like time to myself to keep developing as a person.

I do not care for your age,shape,size, color or anything like that I just like speaking and meeting people who want to enjoy life as it was designed with lots of smiles and great sex on the journey.

Would love to receive messages and chat even if its non sexual so feel free to inbox me and add me as a friend and hopefully we can connect.

Have a great day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic