FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I doing something wrong

Am I doing something wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it’s a very competitive website but would someone mind having a look at my profile and see if it’s ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

Pregnancy thing is really off putting imo, maybe because it's simply not my thing..

Lack of pictures isnt helpful either.

"Pregnancy thing is really off putting imo, maybe because it's simply not my thing..

Lack of pictures isnt helpful either. "

I appreciate your advice, in regards to the pregnancy thing it was part of journey and I think I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t say it xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pregnancy thing is really off putting imo, maybe because it's simply not my thing..

Lack of pictures isnt helpful either.

I appreciate your advice, in regards to the pregnancy thing it was part of journey and I think I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t say it xx"

At least you’re honest

If your profile reflects who you are and what you offer then it’s fine as it is.

Best of luck big man.

T

"If your profile reflects who you are and what you offer then it’s fine as it is.

Best of luck big man.

T"

Thanks.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"If your profile reflects who you are and what you offer then it’s fine as it is.

Best of luck big man.

T

Thanks. "

Your profile status update says you believe lockdown is over and are now looking for physical needs at your place.

It's not over the rules are been lifted little by little and infections have already stopped falling. What your asking for is illegal and against fab rules.

If people break the rules now and they start going back up before everyone has had the chance to be vaccinated then we will end up in a 4th lockdown.

You might find that your current status update puts you on quite a few peoples blocked lists.

Is it worth it for the sake of waiting 2 more months?

KJ

Best of luck big man.

T

Thanks.

Your profile status update says you believe lockdown is over and are now looking for physical needs at your place.

It's not over the rules are been lifted little by little and infections have already stopped falling. What your asking for is illegal and against fab rules.

If people break the rules now and they start going back up before everyone has had the chance to be vaccinated then we will end up in a 4th lockdown.

You might find that your current status update puts you on quite a few peoples blocked lists.

KJ"

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you have no intention of getting someone pregnant yet you don't list safe sex.

"You say you have no intention of getting someone pregnant yet you don't list safe sex."

No you are quite right I should have been a lot more transparent, I have just updated my profile, I do prefer sex with out condoms, but unless the lady is not on any sort of Contraception then condoms will be worn

Best of luck big man.

T

Thanks.

KJ"

All valid points and well put but that status showed him for who is is and for the people of fab showed them who he is if that makes sense.

Touch barge pole wouldn’t we!!!!!!

T

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I know it’s a very competitive website but would someone mind having a look at my profile and see if it’s ok"

You are competing with men who have a profile pic.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"You say you have no intention of getting someone pregnant yet you don't list safe sex.

No you are quite right I should have been a lot more transparent, I have just updated my profile, I do prefer sex with out condoms, but unless the lady is not on any sort of Contraception then condoms will be worn "

so only worried about pregnancy , not std

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There is huge choice here and most people who do well make it easier by letting others see them well in their photos.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Lack of a profile photo

Only 1 public photo of a penis, which most of us are aware what one looks like.

Your comment about bareback and safe sex is confusing. It sounds like you are suggesting condoms will be work if she is on the pill, and not if she isn’t.

I wouldn’t bother mentioning your last relationship as it can lead to questions a out why it ended etc. Instead I would just focus on your experience.

Your profile is what is used to sell yourself.

Take a look at it and then answer yourself honestly would you buy it?

Read other profiles. Steal some of their ideas (but not photos).

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's your profile if you think it's a fair representation of you then don't change anything.

There is no point in getting advice about your profile if you look at it and you are happy with it then that's all that matters and changing it to suit what others like is pointless really and not showing the true you.

I gave up long ago giving profile advice as most is ignored anyhow and I found people hid bits that may have been a good way for others to see if they might be compatible or not. So my only advice is just be you on it.

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"I know it’s a very competitive website but would someone mind having a look at my profile and see if it’s ok"

How’s about a nice picture with a open shirt, rather than “cock”? You could send C pic if requested

Also think you need to simplify the profile!

Best of luck, think it’s just timing

"It's your profile if you think it's a fair representation of you then don't change anything.

There is no point in getting advice about your profile if you look at it and you are happy with it then that's all that matters and changing it to suit what others like is pointless really and not showing the true you.

I gave up long ago giving profile advice as most is ignored anyhow and I found people hid bits that may have been a good way for others to see if they might be compatible or not. So my only advice is just be you on it. "

Especially the hiding stuff!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"It's your profile if you think it's a fair representation of you then don't change anything.

I gave up long ago giving profile advice as most is ignored anyhow and I found people hid bits that may have been a good way for others to see if they might be compatible or not. So my only advice is just be you on it. "

This

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

I wouldn’t respond to any profile without a profile pic and especially not one where the only pic is of their damn penis.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s perfect as it is, as it’s honest and not someone else’s idea of what you should display or write.

If you’re not getting much interest then change it

» Add a new message to this topic