FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Swingign clubs, parties and socials

Swingign clubs, parties and socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, I'm reletively new here! And althoguh I ve had a few back and forths with a few messages it's not been too spectacular. So I thought I'd come here to say hello and see if anyone would like to give any advice, and I'm aware everyone probably asks this!!

Well I’m not in here for a usual wham bam job either, I’m someone who needs a spark or connection, I’m very tactile and I love kissing, touch and massage.... I love curves, athletic bodies, big tits small tits I'm a fan of the female figure but it's the spark or connection that turns me on most of all.

So I’m not looking for ons' I'm looking for something regular, for someone I can explore with and have fun both in and outdoors, socials, clubs, parties and meals and drinks..... I love a night out on the cocktails haha x

So if you like what you see then please come by and say hello..... If you know any parties happening then please let's talk and maybe I'll be invited!!!

Thanks

Mx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Try a dating site

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, you're probably best waiting until lockdown eases properly, then try a club or organised social.

They're usually advertised in the forums, when up and running again.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic