FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hello all

hello all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what can i say by way of introduction thats not been said by all the others!

well i am new to the swinging scene single since jan of this year and due to work committments not got a lot of time for playing the dating game.... i consider myself straight and would like to meet a sexually adventurous female or a couple ! ideally i would like a bisexual female hockey team or netball team to recruit me as the team sponge but appreciate as the newbie there are no doubt thousands of single blokes applying for the same position...!

stumbled around in the dark for a bit trying to work out how the site functions and was blocked for sending the politest message ever sent! gutted as she looked lovely too! hey ho

so if there are any female football teams in need of a new sponge send me a message and im sure to reply! will x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi!

Don't like to see an unanswered thread! You look like you've got a sense of humour so you'll be fine! It's good to post in the forums as it's a great way to make friends and get to know about socials as well, and generally get some useful info!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome to the nut hut!! have fun watch out for the fruit loops forums are a good place to chat with people xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, a sense of humour, you need one on here lol!!

Seriously there are some nice folk on here, hope you get to meet some of them.

xx

» Add a new message to this topic