FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Best profile on here?

Best profile on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4swinging OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

What makes a profile have real sex appeal, magnetic attraction, an irresistible invitation? You can have brilliant pictures but are words the real magic. Or do pictures mean little to some?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

The profile is just the start, it's the messaging that creates the attraction.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Compatibility.

It can be the best written profile, have jaw dropping pics but if they’re not what you’re looking for and vice versa, you pass it by.

V

By *ilthy and ProudCouple  over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Compatibility.

It can be the best written profile, have jaw dropping pics but if they’re not what you’re looking for and vice versa, you pass it by.

V"

This. My single profile EllenGT gets lots of praise, but our couple profile is completely different but still gets attention.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"The profile is just the start, it's the messaging that creates the attraction. "

Totally

The ones which have less NOs

"Compatibility.

V

This. My single profile EllenGT gets lots of praise, but our couple profile is completely different but still gets attention. "

I’m not surprised, they are both very good profiles

V

We try to balance with both informative words and enticing pictures.

Hopefully a slightly longer text than most avoids wasted time for all, we think it’s pretty clear we are entirely genuine, what we like and who we are looking for.

We edit regularly too, dormant profile text and old photos don’t show much enthusiasm or attention.

Our biggest issue is ageism. We’ve just clicked into our 50’s but don’t feel it and hopefully don’t look it. But for many irrespective of how ‘good’ our profile is we’re past it! Their time will hopefully come!

X

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"We try to balance with both informative words and enticing pictures.

Hopefully a slightly longer text than most avoids wasted time for all, we think it’s pretty clear we are entirely genuine, what we like and who we are looking for.

We edit regularly too, dormant profile text and old photos don’t show much enthusiasm or attention.

Our biggest issue is ageism. We’ve just clicked into our 50’s but don’t feel it and hopefully don’t look it. But for many irrespective of how ‘good’ our profile is we’re past it! Their time will hopefully come!

X"

Your photos are stunning!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Pictures tell a lot about the person/persons. If they are exciting and enticing they are more likely to attract us in.

I think that it's all of it to be fair, pictures draw a person in and wanna know more about you, the written part let's them know if it seems like you are after the same sort of then and then the messages show if it seems like personality wise you'd be compatable

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"The profile is just the start, it's the messaging that creates the attraction. "

°°

That's very true. A 'good' profile should serve as the impetus for a compelling chat.

You look amazing

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

A good balance of photos.

If it’s a couples profile and then both play then some photos of him too!

Single guys that have variation in their pics stand out. Not 17 pics of their cock.

We don’t really like profiles that are longer than an page. If We have to scroll and scroll one of us usually get bored.

We also find it a huge turnoff when someone says you have to include a particular word in your first message.

Makes us feel like a performing monkeys and the spontaneity is lost.

Then just a good balance of what that person is looking for themselves, and what they are looking for from those that message them.

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

This nothing worse than thinking someone is totally compatible from the profile then when messaging starts there’s just nothing behind it

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Just the right about of text. A photo or two that catches the eye and a glimpse of who the person is. A good profile is so subjective.

V x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The majority of my messages are about my pictures and how I look. Very rarely get someone mention something I’ve written.

So I’d say pictures for the majority is the biggest selling point and for a few, the written part which emphasises the compatibility between yourself and the person who you’re interested in, isn’t as important, unfortunately.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Exactly this

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"We try to balance with both informative words and enticing pictures.

X"

So many people say that when they hit 50 they become invisible but the best meets I have had are with people in their 50s! Much more relaxed and comfortable with who they are, less judgemental and more respectful it's the age range I look for

By *issChief 200Woman  over a year ago

South West

Profiles with good pics. If its a couples profile, pics of both not just the female!

Profiles with a status looking to meet before restrictions are fully lifted in June, puts me right off & people meeting during Covid.

Blank profiles are pointless. Too many boring/blank profiles without photo verification & verifications or pics.

A good profile should tempt you to want to find out more...

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Fill in later

» Add a new message to this topic