FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Female partner for Crossdresser?

Female partner for Crossdresser?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there so My story is bit complicated. I'm more straightish but openminded and kinky. This is more a kink for me than my sexual confusion or orientation. don't meet and play with guys. Only sometimes in a 3some scenarios with a mf couples but for me to go ahead with it be turned on and have fun is important that female is fully involved in this fun and I can fucked her and she peg me and I can play with her pussy touch or kiss. And she is into me and turn on by seeing her male partner playing with me. That turns me on plus I don't hesitate or having second thoughts afterwards and embarrassment and shame cause for straight broad-minded homofobic vanilla people I'm totally gay or worse lol.

So would love to find a my female half which understands and accepts my kink. Is interested to be part of my kinky fun dressed weekends or less often. But be with me during the week as a regular straight acting couple. And experiment, fullfil dirtiest fetishes together. Explore our sexualities and imagination. See what turns as on and what is ok. Understand swinging lifestyle, respect each other and trust. To know that swinging and sharing is only a kinky lifestyle additional to spice up future sex life and not to fuck around, cheat on the side, or force one or another to meet others so the main bad half don't feel bad.

I would like to meet a women who wants a relationship, start a family or have someone to join her. I'm a switch cause I can't last long in being a Dom or a sub way too long. I like to mingle and be active. But still if I need to I can be best Dom or sub you need. I'm versatile. As a guy always a top. As Diana Vers and sometimes sissy bottom slut. So we can share a cock together lol. Any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good Luck!!

"Good Luck!!"

Well needed.

I say so in UK would be easier?

Well in Ireland women are really strict and closeminded. Would never consider being fucked by crossdresser cause it's not a guy anymore. So don't even mention a relationship. Even I clearly mentioned that I'm a guy straight acting, curious not bi. And only in the weekends could be from time to time dressing up as a link fetish. They wouldn't still understand and put me into gay bracket

YES I have a Similar situation we’ve been regular Sex partners for 18 Months

Mandy xxx

"Good Luck!!

Well needed.

I say so in UK would be easier?

Well in Ireland women are really strict and closeminded. Would never consider being fucked by crossdresser cause it's not a guy anymore. So don't even mention a relationship. Even I clearly mentioned that I'm a guy straight acting, curious not bi. And only in the weekends could be from time to time dressing up as a link fetish. They wouldn't still understand and put me into gay bracket"

I dont know if being in the UK makes it any easier. It hasnt for me personally, as I haven't met anyone myself

"YES I have a Similar situation we’ve been regular Sex partners for 18 Months

Mandy xxx"

So there are individuals like me out there

Cause it's hard to explain sometimes for anyone how come I dress up but I'm not bi/gay or doing it to turn/feel like a women and looking for a cock.

I love femininity, females, sexy lingerie, breast. Crossdressing is for me a link, fetish around lingerie and feminity. I'm single so can experiment.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Honestly, I’ve been in four major relationships in my life. All of them were told about my crossdressing and no relationship failed over it. They ended by myself or for other reasons.

I have also dated a couple of women since my divorce and both agreed that crossdressing isn’t an issue.

My advice is to let the relationship mature before ‘coming out’ to the lady involved. She’s most likely by finishing the relationship, miss the aspects of you that she finds attractive and fun over the fact you like to dress up occasionally. Also ensure she’s aware her participation isn’t something she’s expected to be involved in.

If you get really lucky, she could be very open minded and want to be involved fully.

Good luck Op

Thank you. Yeah is not 1 in a million, just 1 in a billion chance

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

Diana,

It’s great that you can express your desires so comprehensively although by doing so you have certainly severely restricted your options and likely positive responses. I can see how certain women (very few unfortunately) would be attracted to you but I suspect your target audience will largely miss your profile. I think some different type photos might help. DM me if you want to chat about it.

Susie

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Good luck Op, it’s not easy but as you see, not insurmountable xx

By *allyCD123TV/TS  over a year ago

Wexford

Good luck Diana I have to agree not sure Irish women understand or accept cross dressing other than to feel it’s gay/bi or just a weirdo in a dress which is sad as I feel many are much more sensitive and loving than your supposed macho man (many of whom are straight but still fab my pics and send me messages!!)

Still looking

» Add a new message to this topic