FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Few months

Few months

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harruss OP   Man  over a year ago

near you

Hey everyone. Iv been here a few months now and Im not having much luck.

So I thought i would introduce myself.

I'm 27 years old from chatham

Any alive on my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Welcome to the site my man I can only apologise in advance for the couple's and females that will turn up and rip your profile and thread to pieces, don't take it personally brah, it's really not you. peace out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile isn't too bad. But spell check is your friend.

Only other thing is..... Pandemic. No one should be meeting

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Welcome to the site my man I can only apologise in advance for the couple's and females that will turn up and rip your profile and thread to pieces, don't take it personally brah, it's really not you. peace out "

Lmao

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Have some patience OP....still in pandemic restrictions.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

A few months is fuck all, especially considering the pandemic. Meets are against site rules at the moment as I'm sure you're aware and considerate of that fact. So, communication isn't gonna be as forthcoming. A bit like walking up to a closed restaurant - you ain't gonna get fed.

Right then. Let's get into it, what is it you were and are expecting? Knee deep in vag? Swimming in pussy juice? Fighting off the fanny?

Most blokes join here with some seriously cock-eyed expectations.... Coz even a half decent conversation is something that's not all that common when it comes to the perils of the inbox.

Go to organised social events perhaps once they're back up and running.

Most areas organise them, spaces will be limited though.

They really are just social events for people to get chatting.

I advise people not to rely on the site itself to chat or meet. Get off your arse and head to events which will get advertised on site, then use the site as a tool to keep in touch with those you do get in with.

Fab is a tool, not the Fanny Brick Road paved in gold.

I don't think that's rude, just realistic.

The problem is the pandemic is stopping everyone meeting. Everyone’s in the same boat. When everything opens up, you should notice a difference. I’ve only been on a few weeks and just had a few friendly chats, that’s it. Oh and the odd person calling me stupid for daring to put looking for fun on my profile when in a pandemic. Some people suck the fun out of the room. Anyway rambling a bit. Just hang in there and you’ll do fine.

"A few months is fuck all, especially considering the pandemic. Meets are against site rules at the moment as I'm sure you're aware and considerate of that fact. So, communication isn't gonna be as forthcoming. A bit like walking up to a closed restaurant - you ain't gonna get fed.

Right then. Let's get into it, what is it you were and are expecting? Knee deep in vag? Swimming in pussy juice? Fighting off the fanny?

Most blokes join here with some seriously cock-eyed expectations.... Coz even a half decent conversation is something that's not all that common when it comes to the perils of the inbox.

I advise people not to rely on the site itself to chat or meet. Get off your arse and head to events which will get advertised on site, then use the site as a tool to keep in touch with those you do get in with.

I don't think that's rude, just realistic."

Fab is a tool , not fanny brick Road... best line I've read I a long time.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"A few months is fuck all, especially considering the pandemic. Meets are against site rules at the moment as I'm sure you're aware and considerate of that fact. So, communication isn't gonna be as forthcoming. A bit like walking up to a closed restaurant - you ain't gonna get fed.

I don't think that's rude, just realistic.

Fab is a tool , not fanny brick Road... best line I've read I a long time."

can't find that on Google maps...

» Add a new message to this topic