FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Overdue intro

Overdue intro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've realized I've been bouncing around for over a year and never actually said hello to fellow forum users!! How rude..

Well hello

I'm Sam your garden variety slightly taller than average manic depressive..

I started exploring a swinging lifestyle after numerous failed monogamous relationships.

I'm looking for some friends here and also the elusive companion in my life to share and explore this lifestyle and all the other potential excitement out there.

Come say hello my inbox is always open I enjoy a chat and certainly would like to hear from anyone who thinks I tick the right boxes..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I've realized I've been bouncing around for over a year and never actually said hello to fellow forum users!! How rude..

Well hello

I'm Sam your garden variety slightly taller than average manic depressive..

I started exploring a swinging lifestyle after numerous failed monogamous relationships.

I'm looking for some friends here and also the elusive companion in my life to share and explore this lifestyle and all the other potential excitement out there.

Come say hello my inbox is always open I enjoy a chat and certainly would like to hear from anyone who thinks I tick the right boxes..

"

Welcome to you finally finding the forums xx enjoy your stay

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Hello Sam and welcome to the forums.

Must say, as far as intro's go yours was very pleasant indeed and I didn't crawl up my own arse and wish for death once.

Good show sir!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That phrase always reminds me of Ren climbing into his own belly button in an episode of Ren and stimpy...

12 year old me had never seen anything so fantastic and bizarre..I obviously hadn't discovered Euro Trash yet!

» Add a new message to this topic