FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mp 83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwich

Hi all, been here for a few weeks now so I thought the time was right to say hello.

So my name is Stewart, I am a very active, fit and youthful 60 year old.

you will find me very well mannered, respectful and extremly clean/tidy. I am also very attentive,energetic and a bit of a cheeky chappie.

I am very open minded and previously attended clubs when living in the south prior to returning north a few years ago.

I am single but if the right person comes along and we click, then who knows.

I am located in Northwich/Cheshire,i can accom and am happy to travel a reasonable distance.

Looking to hearing from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Hi all, been here for a few weeks now so I thought the time was right to say hello.

So my name is Stewart, I am a very active, fit and youthful 60 year old.

you will find me very well mannered, respectful and extremly clean/tidy. I am also very attentive,energetic and a bit of a cheeky chappie.

I am very open minded and previously attended clubs when living in the south prior to returning north a few years ago.

I am single but if the right person comes along and we click, then who knows.

I am located in Northwich/Cheshire,i can accom and am happy to travel a reasonable distance.

Looking to hearing from you.

"

Good luck xx

By *mp 83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwich

It appears that the hijack post has been removed which is good, it also appears the messages is support have been removed and I am not sure why. I would like to thank those who commented against the hijacking of this thread.

» Add a new message to this topic