FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Having another go and just saying hi :)

Having another go and just saying hi :)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Fab!

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

I made this account ages ago but then ended up in a relationship for a while and couldn't play.

I'm really not into cheating. There are billions of people on this planet and I think if you're going to choose me as a romantic partner out of all the billions of options available then I'm not going to repay that by betraying your trust.

Anyway, the relationship didn't work out so I'm free again and really wanted to commit to meeting just one or two like-minded friends that I really connect with.

I feel like sex is always hottest when you're really on the same page as someone, sharing and exploring kinks and fetishes and turn-ons and fantasies with someone you really click with rather than just "let's just make each other cum and get it over with."

On my profile, I've listed myself as bisexual as its the one label that most closely fits, but it's probably more fair to say that I'm somewhere on a vast spectrum of sexuality and where exactly that somewhere is depends on my mood.

Needless to say, it's very, very rare that my mood is "I want to meet some bloke off the internet who likes cock but is cheating on his missus."

Anyway, that turned into an essay.

Enjoy the good weather, good people of Fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic