FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married and Looking

Married and Looking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many women in here meet with married men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Only if they have their partners permission for me,

Some do though op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many women in here meet with married men?

"

It’s a marmite thing op!!!!

Some do

Some don’t

We have and do but that’s our choice.

Tony

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/21 21:01:10]

"

Are you cheating or playing with permission?

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Are you cheating or playing with permission? "

Hes cheating. It's on his profile.

We both play solo but wont mess around with cheats. No way want to get dragged into that. We where both with cheats before meeting each other and no way would we want to be dragged into the potential drama it can cause.

We dont care what peoples reasons are. Sort your shit out at home or get a freaking divorce. Cheating makes the situation worse, not better. I wish it was banned / actively discouraged from the site. It's a swingers site, not Ashley Madisons or whatever that cheating site was called.

We both play solo but wont mess around with cheats. No way want to get dragged into that. We where both with cheats before meeting each other and no way would we want to be dragged into the potential drama it can cause.

We dont care what peoples reasons are. Sort your shit out at home or get a freaking divorce. Cheating makes the situation worse, not better. I wish it was banned / actively discouraged from the site. It's a swingers site, not Ashley Madisons or whatever that cheating site was called. "

We are with you 110%.

"...

We dont care what peoples reasons are. Sort your shit out at home or get a freaking divorce. Cheating makes the situation worse, not better. I wish it was banned / actively discouraged from the site. It's a swingers site, not Ashley Madisons or whatever that cheating site was called. "

I meet with married men if their wife knows and is happy for that to happen - in other words, with swingers, not cheaters. I don't meet with any one that is cheating - trying to live by the "Don't do to someone else, what you wouldn't want done to you."

"...

We dont care what peoples reasons are. Sort your shit out at home or get a freaking divorce. Cheating makes the situation worse, not better. I wish it was banned / actively discouraged from the site. It's a swingers site, not Ashley Madisons or whatever that cheating site was called.

I meet with married men if their wife knows and is happy for that to happen - in other words, with swingers, not cheaters. I don't meet with any one that is cheating - trying to live by the "Don't do to someone else, what you wouldn't want done to you.""

Very true. Cheating is not swinging.

Surprising just how many people are confused though.

Some do

Some don’t

Tony"

I’m finding most people will meet women playing away but not many with men

Are you cheating or playing with permission? "

Cheating but I’m honest about it. Not maliciously but more due to a sexless marriage

Cheating but I’m honest about it. Not maliciously but more due to a sexless marriage "

Honest? Really??

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We have aslong as we get on.. if there married that's on them

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Our thoughts exactly.

We have just discovered that a guy we met several times and was intending meeting again is married. He knew our views on meeting married guys so that just added insult to injury.

If everyone concerned Is consenting, comfortable ..happy days

Most of the guys we meet through Fabs tend to be married, it’s just the way it is !

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Cheating but I’m honest about it. Not maliciously but more due to a sexless marriage

Honest? Really??

"

I know right. Says "I'm honest" whilst cheating in his wife.

The mental hoops these people jump through.

married here

mrs in bed snoring and knows i am on here

we used to have a couples profile up to a couple of years ago

anyone fancy a chat on skype? please message me

By *orkshire_roses999Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Not for us thanks….

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"

Somewhere between 1% - 80% of women here meet married men. Honest figure, my research can be found somewhere online.

Yes, some women do realize that everyone's story is different and not always something we can control.

Women here are outnumbered by men to a huge degree, so you'll have to wait longer and be more patient than many. But there are one or two (possibly more) in the country who meet married men.

Cheating but I’m honest about it. Not maliciously but more due to a sexless marriage "

Honest?? To who..... I'm guessing not the wife.

I'd personally never meet with anyone looking to cheat.

Honest?? To who..... I'm guessing not the wife.

I'd personally never meet with anyone looking to cheat. "

Guessing these aren't the answers you were expecting OP.

Depends on the person I find if the other person is married also it's a lot more descreet

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

With wife’s permission then yes , if not then no

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Our thoughts exactly.

We have just discovered that a guy we met several times and was intending meeting again is married. He knew our views on meeting married guys so that just added insult to injury. "

But how would FAB police who is married or not married, I suspect many of the singles male & female are on here with an unsuspecting partner behind the scenes

At least the OP is being honest with the other FAB members by telling us he's married

Im not gonna use the 'r' word because obviously we'd consented to the meet but if I later found out a guy had lied to get me into bed I'd feel seriously violated, it's along the lines of getting someone d*unk to get them into bed, you've got them to consent to sex knowing they would likely say no if they had the full facts

MrsB

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I've no idea why d*unk ended up with an * in there

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I've no idea why d*unk ended up with an * in there "

It's a banned word and is automatically censored

Im finding that most people on here wont meet an attatched guy but more than happy meet a woman having an affair. It is very onesided here but then society always is ??

"Im finding that most people on here wont meet an attatched guy but more than happy meet a woman having an affair. It is very onesided here but then society always is ??"

I'm guessing the case is women have more morals. They won't meet an attached guy, but guys don't care, they'll meet anyone who says yes.

I don't think that was the meaning of your post, but just another perspective.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We avoid anyone who is cheating regardless of gender. We know what it's like to be cheated on so wouldn't want to be complicit in someone else's cheating.

I see lots of anger in the replies above, but lets all understand , that this is a sex meeting site , where consenting adults arrange to meet other consenting adults for sex - if in that process both parties have been open about their relationships/home circumstances, then it all come down what your expectations are

99.99% of people are here just for sex and in that mix are those in tangled relationships and or frustrations and therefore if they are up front at the outset - what is the problem

I can see from previous replies that even my contribution might provoke something , but FAB's is a cracking place and lets just enjoy it for what we came for

FUN FUN FUN FUN

"I see lots of anger in the replies above, but lets all understand , that this is a sex meeting site , where consenting adults arrange to meet other consenting adults for sex - if in that process both parties have been open about their relationships/home circumstances, then it all come down what your expectations are

99.99% of people are here just for sex and in that mix are those in tangled relationships and or frustrations and therefore if they are up front at the outset - what is the problem

I can see from previous replies that even my contribution might provoke something , but FAB's is a cracking place and lets just enjoy it for what we came for

FUN FUN FUN FUN "

See, this is the problem.

Married guys think this is just a sex site.

Sad.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I don’t meet married men cheating.

But have the same view on it as married women cheating.

Vile.

All you can do is be upfront about it on here and see who’s interested. I’m sure there are some

North West

"I see lots of anger in the replies above, but lets all understand , that this is a sex meeting site , where consenting adults arrange to meet other consenting adults for sex - if in that process both parties have been open about their relationships/home circumstances, then it all come down what your expectations are

FUN FUN FUN FUN

Sad. "

For me it is JUST a sex site... for fun, consenting adults who aren’t looking to purposely hurt others or be deceitful.

Some of us just sex users have morals haha xxx

FUN FUN FUN FUN

Sad.

For me it is JUST a sex site... for fun, consenting adults who aren’t looking to purposely hurt others or be deceitful.

Some of us just sex users have morals haha xxx"

And lots of the dishonest cheats don't have any.

"Im finding that most people on here wont meet an attatched guy but more than happy meet a woman having an affair. It is very onesided here but then society always is ??"

And who's 'most people', solo male profiles? So if we take your point a little further, solo male profiles are shagging all the women cheats and cheating themselves.

There's a common theme here, if only I could see it......

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

Funny subject.

How about everyone keep there stones in there pocket! At the end of day, the every individual will make there own decision.

Clovis

"Funny subject.

How about everyone keep there stones in there pocket! At the end of day, the every individual will make there own decision.

"

Oops typo, but you know what I am saying.

"Funny subject.

"

How about seeing that it is a Forum everyone is free to say exactly as they want?

Especially seeing at it involves dishonesty.

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Can't be doing with cheating. If you can lie to the woman you love and share your life with I wouldn't trust you one bit.

"Funny subject.

"

Like anything, people will always vote with their feet!

Can't be doing with cheating. If you can lie to the woman you love and share your life with I wouldn't trust you one bit."

This is the thing for me. Although we're not looking for besties for life in swinging, we need to be able to trust the people we meet in an intimate situation. If they can't be honest with their OH, how can we trust what they say?

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Zero interest in cheaters. I don’t care what your circumstances are or how you justify it to yourself (she doesn’t understand me/sexless marriage etc), I don’t think any excuse is acceptable. My view is that if you’re in a relationship you don’t fuck other people in secret. Full stop.

I don’t agree with the idea that it would be none of my business because it’s only casual sex either. I feel very strongly that I get to choose who gets inside my body, and if you’re cheating I don’t want you in there. You don’t get to decide for me by lying about it.

OP you are doing the right thing being honest about it though, even though you’re going to get a rough ride on the forums. Your want for sex isn’t more important that people’s right to make an informed choice.

I knew a guy on here for just over a year, we talked almost every day and then finally met. Shortly after I found out he was married. I felt very sick and seriously considered telling his wife.

"

Why just women who meet with married men OP? There are married women who meet with men too.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Proof that I am single always emerges by being able to accommodate in my own home, but it surprised me how many women, and couples have been more comfortable with a married guy rather than a well verified single because, married guys were less likely to practice unprotected sex, as they wouldn't to take a chance on taking something home with them, and behave themselves rather than risk shit hitting the fan if they were out of order, and so seen as a safer option to play with.

It's a two way street. Alot of women do what a lot of men do.

It's about head space and woman get more connected then most men.

And tbh I read a lot of profiles and I've come across married women stating that they want single men.

Is that because if they click then she can try to make it in to a relationship? Maybe.

People have there reasons why they seek outside home life. It's them who have to live with it but it's up to the other to either accept it or want nothing part of it which is 100% fine.

Play safe enjoy life no need to hate.

Clovis

"It's a two way street. Alot of women do what a lot of men do.

And tbh I read a lot of profiles and I've come across married women stating that they want single men.

Is that because if

they click then she can try to make it in to a relationship? Maybe.

People have there reasons why they seek outside home life. It's them who have to live with it but it's up to the other to either accept it or want nothing part of it which is 100% fine.

"

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I married and looking for a woman to meet. Wife love me me3

"I married and looking for a woman to meet. Wife love me me3 "

Your wife loves you?

So you have shown her the respect of telling her that you are looking to have sex with others?

"It's a two way street. Alot of women do what a lot of men do.

Is that because if they click then she can try to make it in to a relationship? Maybe.

"

Do you not think the unknowing partner at home deserves a choice?

Why not??

By *m NormalMan  over a year ago

Telford

What the eye does not see the heart will not greave over.

Here and There

"What the eye does not see the heart will not greave over."

Dreadful attitude

"What the eye does not see the heart will not greave over.

Dreadful attitude"

Absolutely disgusting attitude.

Poor spelling as well.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I dont mind though I do draw the line at conservatives.

Best to be honest about your situation, and what you want on here, that way you won't be disappointed and neither will anyone you meet.

Understand that some won't want to meet you, and some will, just don't moan about it! I'd guess this post will have resulted in several blocks from profiles who otherwise wouldn't have noticed you.

North West

"I dont mind though I do draw the line at conservatives."

The ones cheating as well never do mind haha!

Love the judgement on here.

"Love the judgement on here. "

You want to see it if religion is brought into it lol

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

We all need to be a bit more ‘French’ about it.

One of my first meetings from Fab was a woman that hated her job and suffered her husband for the sake of her teenage kids.

The times we spent together were fantastic. Not blowing my own trumpet here as it could easily have been another guy. It was a real escape for her.

I do get that loved and sexed up couples, and people that have been hurt take such an aggressive stance against ‘cheaters’. Don’t be so quick to denounce or condemn, count your blessings instead. I also fully understand people not wanting to meet cheaters and that of course is their choice. It’s the “all cheaters are scum ‘ bit that surprises me on here.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

If I’m attracted to them then married or not is totally irrelevant. Guess it depends on your morals....happy to admit mine are low!!

Here and There

"We all need to be a bit more ‘French’ about it.

One of my first meetings from Fab was a woman that hated her job and suffered her husband for the sake of her teenage kids.

The times we spent together were fantastic. Not blowing my own trumpet here as it could easily have been another guy. It was a real escape for her.

I do get that loved and sexed up couples, and people that have been hurt take such an aggressive stance against ‘cheaters’. Don’t be so quick to denounce or condemn, count your blessings instead. I also fully understand people not wanting to meet cheaters and that of course is their choice. It’s the “all cheaters are scum ‘ bit that surprises me on here."

Why does it surprise you?

North West

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 14:36:25]

Maldon

I do get that loved and sexed up couples, and people that have been hurt take such an aggressive stance against ‘cheaters’. Don’t be so quick to denounce or condemn, count your blessings instead. I also fully understand people not wanting to meet cheaters and that of course is their choice. It’s the “all cheaters are scum ‘ bit that surprises me on here.

Why does it surprise you? "

I guess I just expected people on a swingers site to be more liberated and understanding. Not so judgemental.

North West

I guess I just expected people on a swingers site to be more liberated and understanding. Not so judgemental. "

I’m very liberal and understanding. Just don’t ever see a reason cheating is ok.

I’ve friends in all different types of relationships, many open ones and poly ones.

Why should I be understanding that someone thinks it’s ok to lie and deceit another human being they once (if they don’t currently) loved?

Maldon

I guess I just expected people on a swingers site to be more liberated and understanding. Not so judgemental.

I’m very liberal and understanding. Just don’t ever see a reason cheating is ok.

I’ve friends in all different types of relationships, many open ones and poly ones.

Why should I be understanding that someone thinks it’s ok to lie and deceit another human being they once (if they don’t currently) loved? "

In a perfect world perhaps?

North West

Why should I be understanding that someone thinks it’s ok to lie and deceit another human being they once (if they don’t currently) loved?

In a perfect world perhaps? "

Nope, in any world.

I genuinely, hand on heart, see absolutely no reason it’s ever ok.

Feel free to pm as to not take over the chat! Ha

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I do get that loved and sexed up couples, and people that have been hurt take such an aggressive stance against ‘cheaters’. Don’t be so quick to denounce or condemn, count your blessings instead. I also fully understand people not wanting to meet cheaters and that of course is their choice. It’s the “all cheaters are scum ‘ bit that surprises me on here."

Fair play to all those couples out there, for whom the 'honeymoon period' never ended, that's just beautiful

Yes, there are many cheaters out there, who like to have their cake and eat it, as in; they have an active sex life at home with their spouse, but feel the need to go out and find 'extra'.

There are also many people for whom the cupboard is empty at home, but don't want to destroy what is otherwise a happy family environment, because of their 'selfish' requirement of sexual intimacy which after several years of marriage, has disappeared for some reason, so look for discreet fun with likeminded others.

No need for judgement from/against anyone, live your own lives

"If I’m attracted to them then married or not is totally irrelevant. Guess it depends on your morals....happy to admit mine are low!! "

Brilliant..!! I actually spat my tea out when I read this!!

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"If I’m attracted to them then married or not is totally irrelevant. Guess it depends on your morals....happy to admit mine are low!!

Brilliant..!! I actually spat my tea out when I read this!! "

I’d go as so far to say some of our best meets have been with married guys!!

Here and There

I guess I just expected people on a swingers site to be more liberated and understanding. Not so judgemental. "

I think this attitude is a real problem on Fab in general. People who enjoy recreational sex aren’t necessarily degenerates with no standards or morals, but for many the assumption is that that’s the case sadly. Some seem to think real world rules don’t apply here and no one minds cheaters and liars and people with no manners, but of course they do. There is no link between swinging and being happy to be complicit in the betrayal of a partner or destruction of a family. One has nothing to do with the other. I think to expect people to be cool with it must mean that you (and all the others, it’s not just you by far) must think everyone on here has the morals of an alley cat.

Maldon

I think this attitude is a real problem on Fab in general. People who enjoy recreational sex aren’t necessarily degenerates with no standards or morals, but for many the assumption is that that’s the case sadly. Some seem to think real world rules don’t apply here and no one minds cheaters and liars and people with no manners, but of course they do. There is no link between swinging and being happy to be complicit in the betrayal of a partner or destruction of a family. One has nothing to do with the other. I think to expect people to be cool with it must mean that you (and all the others, it’s not just you by far) must think everyone on here has the morals of an alley cat. "

That’s it, I’m off to France!

So since I started this thread I’m getting a lot of varied and opinionated messages.

I just wanted to say, everyone on Fab is here for various reasons but you should never judge someone else if you don’t know them.

Yes I’m married and in a sexless marriage, doesn’t mean I don’t love and provide for my family.

Hence the reason why I’m here, like so many others, to find likeminded people who are wanting discreet liaisons meetings or whatever you want to call it to fulfil the intimacy side of what’s missing from your life in a mature and sensible manner.

Being honest about it from the outset should be enough not to warrant negative pm’s!!

Any way thank you to all those that sent positive feedback and messages and also thank you to all the negative and hateful replies too for your comments that just show how judgmental people can be without the full facts.

Clovis

"So since I started this thread I’m getting a lot of varied and opinionated messages.

I just wanted to say, everyone on Fab is here for various reasons but you should never judge someone else if you don’t know them.

Yes I’m married and in a sexless marriage, doesn’t mean I don’t love and provide for my family.

Hence the reason why I’m here, like so many others, to find likeminded people who are wanting discreet liaisons meetings or whate

ver you want to call it to fulfil the intimacy side of what’s missing from your life in a mature and sensible manner.

Being honest about it from the outset should be enough not to warrant negative pm’s!!

Any way thank you to all those that sent positive feedback and messages and also thank you to all the negative and hateful replies too for your comments that just show how judgmental people can be without the full facts.

"

Well said!

Here and There

"So since I started this thread I’m getting a lot of varied and opinionated messages.

Hence the reason why I’m here, like so many others, to find likeminded people who are wanting discreet liaisons meetings or whatever you want to call it to fulfil the intimacy side of what’s missing from your life in a mature and sensible manner.

"

You shouldn’t be getting hateful inbox messages. That’s crossing the line. You should report those people. But when you post in the forum you will get honest opinions, they might not always be what you hoped for, but it’s the nature of the beast.

"

We read this so many times.

If you love your family so much, then there really are only two options.

Be honest to your wife and give her the choice that is rightly her's, or stop looking for sex elsewhere.

How can you say you love someone then disrespect them so badly??

Just depends on people’s Preferences. I have permission off my partner. Some people will meet some won’t

"Just depends on people’s Preferences. I have permission off my partner. Some people will meet some won’t "

That is totally different.

It isn't cheating.

Good luck to you.

I fuck married men. It’s about the cock, because I’m not wanting to fall in love and a married man doesn’t want to either. In my experience a lot of single men want a relationship. So many married men are in loveless sexless marriages but don’t want to leave their wives or kids. So they seek casual uncomplicated sex. I won’t judge them. But I do need honesty and 99% of guys I have met tell the truth although one who was fucking me for six months as a “single man” was in the departure lounge with his wife and kids when we were all going on holiday lol. I wasn’t ashamed. He was a fabulous fuck. We are all different and shouldn’t judge others so quickly.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I've been approached by - and had meets with - couples and singles specifically because I'm 'married and looking'...

....they knew that means I'll be discreet, and that there's little risk of attachments forming...

....and in one instance, I had a few meets with a 'married but looking' woman who was hugely turned-on by playing with me as a 'married but looking' man...

By *ohnnyc123Man  over a year ago

Cranleigh

Anyone wanna chat and swap mrs pics pm me mine is 26

"Anyone wanna chat and swap mrs pics pm me mine is 26"

Wife or gf?

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Judged on a swingers site! Oh the irony…..

"Love the judgement on here.

You want to see it if religion is brought into it lol "

So you think cheating is ok? ?

"Judged on a swingers site! Oh the irony….. "

Since when did swinging include cheating??

By *leasure Inc.Man  over a year ago

Cork

It's amazing how sanctimonious some people on here can be,swinging is about getting fucked to put it plainly. You can dress it up anyway you like but it will never be about pure friendship or anything else . One may be friendly with someone here but if you are not fucking it isn't swinging

Calderdale innit

"It's amazing how sanctimonious some people on here can be,swinging is about getting fucked to put it plainly. You can dress it up anyway you like but it will never be about pure friendship or anything else . One may be friendly with someone here but if you are not fucking it isn't swinging"

We can still have our own morals codes about who we meet to fuck though surely.

Makes no difference to me...x

They all say that!

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I've met with married women, some with husband approval, some said he didn't know

"It's amazing how sanctimonious some people on here can be,swinging is about getting fucked to put it plainly. You can dress it up anyway you like but it will never be about pure friendship or anything else . One may be friendly with someone here but if you are not fucking it isn't swinging

We can still have our own morals codes about who we meet to fuck though surely. "

Moral codes and fucking strangers....not sure if they are a fit....but we can all be delusional at times

Well said one rule for one and another for men

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I totally agree folk are free to meet or not meet whoever they like but jeez, just how judgemental are some folk here? So much for swingers being some of the more liberal thinking in society.

Calderdale innit

"It's amazing how sanctimonious some people on here can be,swinging is about getting fucked to put it plainly. You can dress it up anyway you like but it will never be about pure friendship or anything else . One may be friendly with someone here but if you are not fucking it isn't swinging

We can still have our own morals codes about who we meet to fuck though surely. Moral codes and fucking strangers....not sure if they are a fit....but we can all be delusional at times"

It's not wrong or hurtful to meet others if your partner knows though is it...or if you're single

Swingers are people and we are all shaped by our own experiences

Many have been cheated on and so obviously won't want to be the one helping someone else cheat

We all judge others and being on this site doesn't mean we leave all our judgements behind.

Calderdale innit

"Im finding that most people on here wont meet an attatched guy but more than happy meet a woman having an affair. It is very onesided here but then society always is ??

Well said one rule for one and another for men "

Mainly because it's usually men who start posts moaning about people not meeting married men.

The majority of womeb get on with it and don't draw attention to it.

I don't meet women, but if I did same would apply, I'd only meet those playing with permission or single.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Only if they have their partners permission for me,

Some do though op "

Do they bring a little note !

I like psychology and here lots amuse me very much to a certain degree.

how narrow minded are some swingers when its coming from a free spirit movement in the 60s

They proclaim some have been cheated but then for some reason get into having sex with other partners with their partners

In clubs behave like sex hungry beast and grab anything in the downstairs dark room

Drama could also happened with one swinger partner getting too close for comfort with another one

But yes I do agree if a married man/woman can’t control her emotion when involved secretly with someone else then they shouldn’t do it. Have the sex part and just get on with your life.

But being so angry and judge to the right wing point is unnecessary.

Remember society judge swingers with the same point of view…

I had two subs who were married and at any time we got mixed up with the dynamic. Yes sometime she would tell things about their life but only as a friend to vent….

Some do though op

"

Ahah I was going to ask? How do you do it?

You meet with the wife or partner and ask by the way are you happy me having sex with him/her because basically you are shit at sex or they don’t enjoy it ?

And she/he replied yes thank you I rather do the washing at home take you time.

It must be very traumatic for that person no?? And you look into their eyes and think what?

Calderdale innit

Some do though op

You meet with the wife or partner and ask by the way are you happy me having sex with him/her because basically you are shit at sex or they don’t enjoy it ?

It must be very traumatic for that person no?? And you look into their eyes and think what? "

Most are half of couples on here, with single profiles, so it's easy to speak to their partners.

My other half meets alone and had my full permission to do so, I've happily spoken to single ladies and couples to confirm this.

Just because couples meet others, doesn't mean there's anything lacking BTW, but thanks for that assumption.

"

Some will and some won't. This is a swinging site, and as such, the majority of couples and single fems will frown upon those cheating behind a partners back, it has to be by permission of the partner or not at all. So there you go.

Some do

Some don’t

Tony

I’m finding most people will meet women playing away but not many with men "

That's basically because men aren't fussy.. Women, for the most part are.

Some do though op

It must be very traumatic for that person no?? And you look into their eyes and think what?

Most are half of couples on here, with single profiles, so it's easy to speak to their partners.

My other half meets alone and had my full permission to do so, I've happily spoken to single ladies and couples to confirm this.

Just because couples meet others, doesn't mean there's anything lacking BTW, but thanks for that assumption. "

It was an example for excuses or reason yo explore outside marriage not solely that reason… thank you for asking a precision

I find it so amusing that the unoriginal “Do not judge” always comes up when it refers to cheating on swinging sites.

Yet many people judge unconsciously every single day without even thinking about it. In fact I’ve seen some people on here who say “Don’t judge” judge other people in the forum for having unprotected sex for example.

People judge, it’s human nature. If you put your life and relationship out there, expect to be judged.

I won’t meet attached men, whether they have permission or not.

I’ve been on the receiving end of cheating and it can absolute break a person mentally and emotionally, so for me, cheaters are a huge no.

I’m sure some people can see things as “just sex” but I don’t, I think of other innocent parties who maybe hurt in the long run.

Plenty of single males I can have fun with, why risk it with someone I cannot trust whose morals I don’t agree with?

Maldon

This subject never ends well. We just need to be more ‘French’ about it.

"I find it so amusing that the unoriginal “Do not judge” always comes up when it refers to cheating on swinging sites.

Yet many people judge unconsciously every single day without even thinking about it. In fact I’ve seen some people on here who say “Don’t judge” judge other people in the forum for having unprotected sex for example.

People judge, it’s human nature. If you put your life and relationship out there, expect to be judged.

I’ve been on the receiving end of cheating and it can absolute break a person mentally and emotionally, so for me, cheaters are a huge no.

I’m sure some people can see things as “just sex” but I don’t, I think of other innocent parties who maybe hurt in the long run.

Plenty of single males I can have fun with, why risk it with someone I cannot trust whose morals I don’t agree with? "

Ahah that make me smile…

Not judgmental but can’t trust ?

Can you really trust someone 100%

Men are born cheater, can’t help themselves. Some will just look and other will be tempted to touch.

"This subject never ends well. We just need to be more ‘French’ about it."

I know this will keep going until the site gets to old and closes down

"This subject never ends well. We just need to be more ‘French’ about it.

"

Ah oui monsieur c’est un art en France!

Lol yeah maybe few years ago but now women changed their mind

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

It's a difficult one at least you ard honest and giving people the choice most people who meet regularly will of met people cheating on partners

In a past life I had a herd of cows all to myself, not one of them complained about each other.

The farmer actually praised me for having fun.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"This subject never ends well. We just need to be more ‘French’ about it.

"

My two cents: the cries of "judgements on this site" are beyond naive. Hot news - FS is not an isolated island floating in its own universe but a reflection of general society (I know, shocking), people make judgements all the time, it is what we do as humans. There is "judged" and "judged" of course, different degrees of it but that's another topic.

Same about "sex site". What the hell does that even mean? Again, is this some kind of fantasy universe far removed from our everyday lives? Perhaps for some but those people are unlikely to meet in person anyway as they seem to live virtually so I maintaint that theirs is a "moo" point as Joe so eloquently put it in Friends. In any case, people's sexualities are different and there is no default way to be sexual (despite the widely popularised lies). My way is not worse or lesser than yours and vice versa, deal with it.

I think that for many of us involvement with married people raises some simple obstacles - regardless of anyone's reasons and life stories, unless it is ethical non-monogamy many of us are not willing to engage and it is as simple as this - if someone is lying to a person who is a significant other in their lives then what is the likelihood that they will be truthful with someone to whom they have no accountability whatsoever? It is similar to someone lying about their age or appearance in order to meet people using deception - if they lied about this then what else will they lie about? What is the indication that they will do what they say they will?

As complex as people's lives and reasons may be, when it comes to vetting for safety every doubt is a weighty negative. For example, I won't take any chances. Not only because I am against deception, hurt and pain that unfaithfulness causes and other complex reasons but first of all because someone who is deceiptful is taking informed choice away and I don't have any interest in being subjected to that or to be a part of that. It really is that simnple.

People lie of course. We all lie to a certain degree by which I mean small things we say to others that help harmonious existence but there are lies and there are lies. Telling someone that they look great when they are tired is one thing, deceiving people into making choices that they would not have made if they knew the full facts is quite another.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

I do love it when someone lights the blue touch paper and the morality squad hit the road .... kind of makes Fabs special...

"It's amazing how sanctimonious some people on here can be,swinging is about getting fucked to put it plainly. You can dress it up anyway you like but it will never be about pure friendship or anything else . One may be friendly with someone here but if you are not fucking it isn't swinging"

Wrong. Totally wrong.

Typical opinion of a single guy.

"I totally agree folk are free to meet or not meet whoever they like but jeez, just how judgemental are some folk here? So much for swingers being some of the more liberal thinking in society."

You are right about the swinging world being more liberal thinking, however liberal thinking doesn't not include dishonest, disrespect and a total abuse of trust.

Those attributes are what cheating is about. It amazes us that people are throwing the word 'judgemental' around. No one is being judgemental, just stating about certain levels of acceptable behaviour.

"I find it so amusing that the unoriginal “Do not judge” always comes up when it refers to cheating on swinging sites.

Plenty of single males I can have fun with, why risk it with someone I cannot trust whose morals I don’t agree with?

Ahah that make me smile…

Not judgmental but can’t trust ?

Can you really trust someone 100%

Men are born cheater, can’t help themselves. Some will just look and other will be tempted to touch. "

I am very much judgemental, and so is everyone on earth as it’s a natural human instinct. I’m just more honest than some about it.

I don’t believe men are being cheaters that’s a huge generalisation. Looking is very different to actually doing.

Born*

Wrong. Totally wrong.

Typical opinion of a single guy."

Completely agree. Not someone who belongs on a lifestyle/swinging site.

» Add a new message to this topic