FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Domme Experience

Domme Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always been the Dom but of late I wish to switch. I'd like to be humiliated and controlled. Face sitting etc I'd like to feel how it is in reverse. Do I look professionally and take on a loan...;) Or are their Dommes on here or just amateurs who'd like to switch. Say hi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I would highly recommend seeing a professional. Then you will know what you're looking for in future and can guide a possible partner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found the professionals are overpriced and they didn’t take the right boxes for me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's possible to get some experience without having a partner and the session being all about you being sub. That could give you enough of a taste of it, to know better whether you really enjoy it as much as you currently guess at.

There are probably more people who will enjoy that role some of the time than there are those who want it the majority of the time. There are fetish places where you may find more people matched with your tastes, away from the general swinging scene.

By *adistic_visionMan  over a year ago

bolsover

Definitely get a professional person that is the one way to know we are safe and operate a principle of SSC or Rack and Kink

By *agan gentlemenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Never called myself a dom

However after years in fet clubs in London and dating a dome lady her and her friends called me a natural. But as for switch never really considered it prefer to drive. Than be a passenger

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

There are a few on here!

» Add a new message to this topic