FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile guidance please

Profile guidance please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranon1234 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Never been one to have good profiles on something like this.

Any advice people have would be welcome, I do have a face pic but its on private.

Have not really used this site for little while. Seems to be a lot of people selling pics or fake accounts on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you read through your profile since you created it?

Have you tried to view it as a third party?

The opening sentence is a little vague but would suggest that you may be bi-curious, although that is contradicted by your sentence about MMF.

To be fair, there's a reasonable amount of text that doesn't really inform the reader of much.

Lose the disclaimer. Site owners really don't like people having it on their profiles as it takes up valuable server space, and it's pointless anyway. Are you really prepared to take someone to court for using pictures that you yourself have placed 'in the public domain'

The sentence before it is pretty pointless too.

You need to think about what information your profile gives the reader.

What ARE you looking for.

What do you have to offer?

You have to understand that everyone on fab is here for their own enjoyment. As a single male you need to be more forthcoming with information. People viewing your profile are not going to bother with trying to extract that information from you when there are so many other men here whose profiles are much clearer.

If you want to get some idea of what I'm on about, feel free to have a gander at my profile. It's OK, you won't catch the Ghey by doing so.

As for pics. Think about variety. You don't have to show your face if you don't want to, but the two pictures that are not of your dick are pretty much the same picture.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is semi private ?

"What is semi private ?"

You know, I was wondering that too

Do you know what MMF actually involves OP? You might want to change it to MFM.

"What is semi private ?

You know, I was wondering that too"

It's when it's not fully hard and you dont show it to anyone

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP yes it’s good if all you want anyone to know is what you want

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Do you know what MMF actually involves OP? You might want to change it to MFM."

He maybe ok with a cock being inserted inside him or inserting his into another guy as long as he doesn't have to touch it with his hands

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

OP you want to play in public spaces but you don't know any, any woman that contacts you has to know of them and likewise you are interested in a woman telling you her fantasies but you don't say what yours are.I would say based on what women friends tell me that it's all to much work as clearly you are looking to be led rather than leading.I get the need to retain your privacy but women might just move on to a more informative profile.

"

He maybe ok with a cock being inserted inside him or inserting his into another guy as long as he doesn't have to touch it with his hands "

True! Nothing surprises me on Fab anymore!

I'd say rewrite the whole thing. You have four paragraphs in your profile and three of them have the same structure: a statement followed by a pretty big BUT. Lose these qualifications.

I'm sure this isn't true, but you come across in the profile as a guy who thinks all you need to be here is young, and fit, with a cock. What personality you are displaying seems pretty grumpy to me. You're also very guarded, as your hunched pic seems to suggest.

» Add a new message to this topic