FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No replies

No replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've been on here for one week, have sent out messages of all types, not one reply?

Any chance someone could take a look at my profile and advise me how I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Shep

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It doesn't say much, elaborate on what you are looking for.

To the no replies....you have more chance of people replying if your profile is better, but you have to accept that lots of people don't reply anyway. Just move onto the next one.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This thread is longer than your profile.

Put some effort in and good luck.

Ok thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

here here to that i Been the same.

if you have come on a site like this u should make time or have the time to reply to every one.think its very rude when people don't reply.

i am always nice and never rude but us single guys all get tar with the same brush.

so give us a chance and then if you don't like ok

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree with the others, your profile is doing you no favours..

Personally I read the profiles of people who get in touch before opening their messages.

Obviously I don't know what you're sending in messages, but with your profile I wouldn't even get as far as finding out how well written (ornot) the message might be.,

You could be the most charming person on here, but your profile is your main selling point.....

I've added to my profile, thanks for all the advice.

I don't expect a reply every time, the ladies on here must be bombarded with messages, I just thought I might have had one?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

The fact you cannot accommodate would put me off. You probably have a valid reason, but sorry, that is just me though. Not everyone will be the same.

The main thing that would put me off replying to you, is the fact that you have your age range set to younger then you are. That to me, suggests you are looking for trophies, not real people. Again, I may be very wrong.

However, if you sent me a well written message, I would probably reply, even in the negative.

Ahh didn't even notice that, set it up in such a hurry, the age bit was totally wrong, jeepers, a whole week of messaging and I neglected the details, very unusual for me, attention to details is something I pride myself on too??

London

"here here to that i Been the same.

if you have come on a site like this u should make time or have the time to reply to every one.think its very rude when people don't reply.

i am always nice and never rude but us single guys all get tar with the same brush.

so give us a chance and then if you don't like ok "

Is that right?

I'm seeking single, straight, sub men...why would I reply to a married, bi Dom for example?

If you think by virtue of being on this site you're entitled to anything...good luck with that!

London

Op, sorry to nit pick but "just out of long term relationship and looking to make up lost time..." would have me running for the hills.

By *otandpepperCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Most singles doesn't even read what we say in our profile. After short test we done recently for 20 messages we get from single males only TWO put the effort to read our profile! Why should we spend our time to replying them?

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 11:43:43]

A whole week eh?

Wait till it's been 9 months with no replies.

Never forget you are one of 1000s and if you really think you are top of that pile, you should probably think again.

The odds are immensely stacked against you unless you happen to stumble across someone who is looking for a Jersey Shore lookalike.

Jersey shore lookalike??

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

profile ok pics ok, not a bad ad ,precise ad laugh but most women/cpls get literally 50/100 msgs a week on average it takes to long we used to try n reply but that begets more msgs so plug away youll get there

If that's thee improved profile the original must have been bad...

OP, what were you expecting here? How easy did you think it would be? You've admitted that the original profile was poor, you've acknowledged that you completed it in a rush and didn't pay attention to the details - Is it reasonable to assume that your messages reflect the same minimal effort?

That's why I am asking for help!!

I really do t know how this works?

I know what I'm looking for, just asking for a foot up on the ladder.

We aren't ALL mr Confident you know.

Are messages supposed to be direct and to the point or like a normal dating site, this is what I'm asking!!

"If that's thee improved profile the original must have been bad...

OP, what were you expecting here? How easy did you think it would be? You've admitted that the original profile was poor, you've acknowledged that you completed it in a rush and didn't pay attention to the details - Is it reasonable to assume that your messages reflect the same minimal effort?

"

Attention to details.....latter has two T's

"profile ok pics ok, not a bad ad ,precise ad laugh but most women/cpls get literally 50/100 msgs a week on average it takes to long we used to try n reply but that begets more msgs so plug away youll get there "

Thank you for your feedback

Attention to details.....latter has two T's "

Mate, if you want to be a smart arse, then 2 things, firstly I'm dyslexic so it's water off a ducks back and secondly I'm the one with verifications...

Hi 'Miss'. Could you have a look at my profile and also give me some advice please? Thanks. Sam x

Mate, if you want to be a smart arse, then 2 things, firstly I'm dyslexic so it's water off a ducks back and secondly I'm the one with verifications...

"

Sorry for cheap knock.

Verifications reply was funny!!

"

PMSL

To the OP.......just be patient, and try to a). continually improve your profile..it can never be to complete, and b). make sure you are targetting (an awful word, but i dont know what else to put) the right profile for your messages.

It will take a while, but am sure something will come along. Just dont sound to needy.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Send me a message and I will reply. Voila

Thanks for ALL the replies on here!

"Op, sorry to nit pick but "just out of long term relationship and looking to make up lost time..." would have me running for the hills.

"

why is that?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... serious question time...

what was your expectation for being here 1 week? just really curious....

see... time, patience, add in a bit of common sense, ....... does 1 week in show you have taken "time"... or shown any "Patience" so far....... really???

just because swingers may like sex, it doesn't mean they like it with "all and sundry"....

if you were looking for a quick pick up spot... swinging tends to be the opposite of one of those because you have to stand out from every other single bloke out there......

people tend to know what they are after... good sex, not just any sex....

see... standing out normally takes "time" and "patience" (there are those two words again!!) and it can also be as much about the social as much as the physical........

the site in the end gives you the tools and the oppotunities to make it work.... but those normally take..... wait for it.... "time" and "patience"....

I am seeing that now. I wasn't expecting a quick shag, was only asking why no replies even if just to say, sorry not my type sort if thing??

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah I think people were reading/ disregarding your OP...they seem to be replying as if you are complaining about no meets when in fact you were not.

Your profile is a big improvment on your original....I would stick to what you have got now, as if you take notice of every little thing that puts people off you will end up with no profile again.

I like the fact you do genuinely look like you are willing to take advice on board, that is a plus sign for me.

Good luck, I hope you get some replies soon

Thank you very much for that, I must admit that I was starting to doubt myself, but was trying to take the comments positively and well, just see what happens, thanks again.

Why arent we getting 50/100 messages a week then do we also look like we're off jersey shore?

London

"Op, sorry to nit pick but "just out of long term relationship and looking to make up lost time..." would have me running for the hills.

why is that?"

From my personal experience I've yet to play with someone just out of a long term relationship as the social meet was a disaster from my viewpoint.

Men who have moved on don't come with issues, bad mouth their ex, cling like limpets in need of constant reassurance.

When I say just, it is a year this month lol. But in comparison to 25 years it is just, a bad choice of words I guess!

Hi There. send us your best first message. We'll review it for you and give you some honest helpful feedback.

why is that?

From my personal experience I've yet to play with someone just out of a long term relationship as the social meet was a disaster from my viewpoint.

Men who have moved on don't come with issues, bad mouth their ex, cling like limpets in need of constant reassurance.

"

you describe me to a T hehe x

"okay... serious question time...

what was your expectation for being here 1 week? just really curious....

see... time, patience, add in a bit of common sense, ....... does 1 week in show you have taken "time"... or shown any "Patience" so far....... really???

just because swingers may like sex, it doesn't mean they like it with "all and sundry"....

if you were looking for a quick pick up spot... swinging tends to be the opposite of one of those because you have to stand out from every other single bloke out there......

people tend to know what they are after... good sex, not just any sex....

see... standing out normally takes "time" and "patience" (there are those two words again!!) and it can also be as much about the social as much as the physical........

the site in the end gives you the tools and the oppotunities to make it work.... but those normally take..... wait for it.... "time" and "patience"....

"

Just keep at it and someone must reply sooner or later. I've been here a while now, had a few messages back and a meet but other than that I've found most I message just read or delete messages. Surely not everyone of these on here is that popular that they can't keep up. Especially when you do actually perfectly (well as much as you can) match with what they claim they are looking for and I include details from their profile to show i have read it. I also have a completed and regularly updated profile, several pictures including face pictures, verification, and was even a site supporter yet still got completely ignored by the majority unfortunatly, yet these same profiles often complain about guys not paying attention to what's in the profiles they are messaging and there being no decent guys ect.

As someone said previous it is rude but isn't hard and takes no time to say 'no thank you'. If you can't keep up with that then how do you find time to meet anyone??

Rant over

"Just keep at it and someone must reply sooner or later. I've been here a while now, had a few messages back and a meet but other than that I've found most I message just read or delete messages. Surely not everyone of these on here is that popular that they can't keep up. Especially when you do actually perfectly (well as much as you can) match with what they claim they are looking for and I include details from their profile to show i have read it. I also have a completed and regularly updated profile, several pictures including face pictures, verification, and was even a site supporter yet still got completely ignored by the majority unfortunatly, yet these same profiles often complain about guys not paying attention to what's in the profiles they are messaging and there being no decent guys ect.

As someone said previous it is rude but isn't hard and takes no time to say 'no thank you'. If you can't keep up with that then how do you find time to meet anyone??

Rant over "

I agree with everything that youve written. Well done!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Just keep at it and someone must reply sooner or later. I've been here a while now, had a few messages back and a meet but other than that I've found most I message just read or delete messages. Surely not everyone of these on here is that popular that they can't keep up. Especially when you do actually perfectly (well as much as you can) match with what they claim they are looking for and I include details from their profile to show i have read it. I also have a completed and regularly updated profile, several pictures including face pictures, verification, and was even a site supporter yet still got completely ignored by the majority unfortunatly, yet these same profiles often complain about guys not paying attention to what's in the profiles they are messaging and there being no decent guys ect.

Rant over

I agree with everything that youve written. Well done! "

Just to add...

In summary, this isn't an Instant Fix site.

You are up against so many other guys so you have to "sell" yourself.

Continually review and update your Profile.

Get yourself "noticed" via going onto the Forum pages and get to any clubs in your region if possible, even to a social.

It will take time.

Good Luck!

"

Why is it that some people seem to delight in giving people new to the site who are asking for advice a hard time? His remark was obviously made tongue in cheek hence the smiley.

But even if he is a 'smart arse' he clearly does have a sense of humour which is sadly lacking in so many people who use this site even if they do have verifications.

Sexyslut79. I agree with what you say. Im new here, but ive had some unfriendly comments.

» Add a new message to this topic