FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie Couple seeking

Newbie Couple seeking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, hope everyone’s having a good weekend so far.

Newbie couple who have been together long term and are looking to meet other couples and/or bi females to help the Mrs explore her bi side.

What’s the best advice you would give to a newbie couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyB38951.Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi. We are similar seeking a female only. No great advice except to not expect it to happen overnight I suppose. Good luck though

Thanks….

We’ve had some good chats so far, taking it slow, the amount of couples where the woman is at work or asleep is unreal though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks….

We’ve had some good chats so far, taking it slow, the amount of couples where the woman is at work or asleep is unreal though "

I think I have wasted an hour this morning talking to one of them

Same for us, looking at just female for now. Lots of small chats but no further.

I was thinking my chat must be stale after being married for years haha x

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Inbox is open if you fancy a chat .

We have had all sorts of meets, not experts but been here a while . Mrs x

Hi both,

Socials are a very good way to meet and see if you like the people. Club meets sometimes can give off the wrong impression that play is guaranteed.

It takes us time to get to know people and understand that the evening should be very sexual & erotic not just wham bam thank you maaaam.

Stimulating the mind is key...

D & s x

Quick phone call early on to make sure they’re real (shouldn’t have to start from mis-trust really), an early social and decide your red lines early. Don’t let those more experienced turn you around to their way of thinking and make you think it’s your idea.

Manchester

"Quick phone call early on to make sure they’re real (shouldn’t have to start from mis-trust really), an early social and decide your red lines early. Don’t let those more experienced turn you around to their way of thinking and make you think it’s your idea."

That's great advice thank you. We have had chats with a few women but it hasn't come to anything as yet.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for all

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Don't discount couples ..... we often get overlooked by other couples or women who are looking just for a bi-woman but they assume that I (Bry) will insist on being there, wanking in the corner (I don't have to be there at all).

Bry (and Char)

Manchester

Thank you. We hadn't thought of that.

Some great advice on here, it’s crazy how often you get to kik or telegram and it’s just the guy talking constantly and they ask you the same questions over again…

What was everyone first meet like, in terms of fantasy v reality… we are a little nervous , be good to meet a couple of f with some experience ideally however feel many are apprehensive to play with newbies which we can understand.

Manchester

Yes. We've done a fair bit of research and have read a lot from women (unicorns/thirds/whatever the woman prefers to be called) that they are literally catfished by single or marrived men posing as a couple.

As the wife I am always happy to send a pic with a peice of paper with a word chosen by the woman we are talking to.

I hate camming.

I offer that from the first few messages.

I would want to feel safe as a single female.

"Thanks….

We’ve had some good chats so far, taking it slow, the amount of couples where the woman is at work or asleep is unreal though "

That is soo true. We are getting a little tired of all the excuses from couples as to why they can’t chat together, send pics together etc Thinking we might just give up and keep it as a fantasy. As a couple we would quite happily show us together on cam or a pic of us together holding a Bit of paper with the couples user name on it so they know we are gen. we have asked others to this too but they got offended or more excuses as to why they can’t . reviews are ok but it’s not hard to sign up a different account and verify yourself.

Manchester

"Thanks….

We’ve had some good chats so far, taking it slow, the amount of couples where the woman is at work or asleep is unreal though

That is soo true. We are getting a little tired of all the excuses from couples as to why they can’t chat together, send pics together etc Thinking we might just give up and keep it as a fantasy. As a couple we would quite happily show us together on cam or a pic of us together holding a Bit of paper with the couples user name on it so they know we are gen. we have asked others to this too but they got offended or more excuses as to why they can’t . reviews are ok but it’s not hard to sign up a different account and verify yourself. "

Completely agree. I love to see my husband with another woman. He.is so good and I would be selfish not to share

nr Stamford

"As the wife I am always happy to send a pic with a peice of paper with a word chosen by the woman we are talking to."

We'd do the same, but we get very few contacts from couples and none from single women. Those couples that do message us tend to have not read our profile and make no effort to build a conversation.

When we do get messaged, we assume if they don't ask for confirmation that Char is real then the chances are that they're not real either!

Manchester

"As the wife I am always happy to send a pic with a peice of paper with a word chosen by the woman we are talking to.

We'd do the same, but we get very few contacts from couples and none from single women. Those couples that do message us tend to have not read our profile and make no effort to build a conversation.

When we do get messaged, we assume if they don't ask for confirmation that Char is real then the chances are that they're not real either!"

Oh we know what you mean. What are these profiles even for?

It's harder with couples as there needs to be a 4 way attraction.

We've found socials and Clubs the best place for meeting couples x

nr Stamford

"It's harder with couples as there needs to be a 4 way attraction."

Bry doesn't play (except with the occasional bi guy) but even with there just needing to be three way attraction, it's difficult.

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Great profile sounds like clubs, spa etc would be right up your street but just remember if it happens (meet) it happens if it doesn’t don’t forget to have fun and enjoy each other x

We are finding it really hard to find similar couples to ourselves as well, We just want to take things really slow, Sensually and gently, Allowing the female to explore her Bi side for the first time.

We would love a social get together first with another newbie couple maybe spend a little time naked as couples together and just see how we get on together with no pressure. Seems like people are in such a rush to just get down to things.

» Add a new message to this topic