FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cuckold Couples

Cuckold Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cannock

Cuckold couple here, just wondered if there were similar cuckold couples who’d like to chat ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *punkslutandherCouple  over a year ago

near Keighley

Hi guys we r looking to get into it big time x

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Cuckold couple here. We love chatting to other couples in the lifestyle

By *an and JonCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

We are a cuckold couple and happy to chat

By *punkslutandherCouple  over a year ago

near Keighley

So many cucks like me getting off on there wife’s with other men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi,

Respectful bull who loves playing with cuck couples.

Happy to talk with anyone today about the lifestyle from what I know

Ta

Fabulous to see so many cuck couples.

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

Op sorry to highjack your thread. It’s nice to see so many lovely couples here willing to chat amongst each other.

I am in the South West and would love to know if there is anyone looking for a respectable bull for fun. If so please say hi.

Happy chatting everyone.

"Cuckold couple here, just wondered if there were similar cuckold couples who’d like to chat ?

"

Feel free to message us if you'd like x

Enjoy playing with cuck couples, get in touch if interested

By *C7995XCouple  over a year ago

London

Hey ??

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Come on all you Cuckold hubbies let’s hear from you , what is it you want ?

I'd love to find a cuck couple local to Manchester.

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Here

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Cuck cpl ere

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"Cuckold couple here, just wondered if there were similar cuckold couples who’d like to chat ?

"

welcome x

We have dabbled in cuck play.. great fun

By *rio3funMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Brilliant fantastic topic folks as a Bull to a loving couple, it is such a very special relationship . Love to chat with any couples that are in the lifestyle .

Have a great day cuckolds.

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple  over a year ago

Antrim

We’re a real cuckold couple

I would love to meet a cock hold couple near me

Men from London

Love have regulare couple

Any Asian couples love extra men in the bedroom

My verifications are so over growing

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

"I'd love to find a cuck couple local to Manchester. "

Snap in ayrshire

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Cuckold couple here too. Love to chat to others, especially other cuckold couples as always seems to be bulls who get in contact

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

More stag & vixen but with a hint of cuckoldery

By *ougntinaCouple  over a year ago

chigwell

yes we are, and always happy to chat to likeminded couples

"

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Were a cuckquean couple. Maybe we could make a good match with a cuckold couple?

Belfast

Lovely chatting to all you cuckold couples. Please ask anything and as a Bull I will answer all messages.

Thank you

Belfast

So many sexy cuckold couples on here, thank you for the messages and chat. I hope its helped

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Love to chat

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Another "more stag / vixen" couple here. Intrigued to know how people see the different play dynamic from cuckolding.

Drop us a message

"Another "more stag / vixen" couple here. Intrigued to know how people see the different play dynamic from cuckolding.

Drop us a message"

Can’t send you a message, but stag and vixen seems a bit more straight forward to explain than the the other categories, although there is no hard and fast rule between them and they often overlap somewhat.

Stag and vixen is more couples that have active participation, agreed situations together and the male will often watch, be present mostly and there’s no humiliation aspect here. The male may also be expected to join in or be willing to join in.

Cuckolding is a lot more of a kink, I was a cuckold for 3 years with my younger ex. It evolved from watching her with other men, so more of a ‘hotwife’ situation, she craved hung dominant men and it effectively saved our relationship as there was something missing. Overtime I became more submissive, craved humiliation and the men she was meeting, the bulls, enjoyed providing this. This meant I was expected to clean up after them, chastised, small penis humiliation, laid beneath them in sexual positions and them deciding the meets, she even dabbled in the verbal side of things towards the end. I wasn’t always present during meetings too.

Hotwife as I mentioned above is the inbetween, the male partner watches doesn’t tend to be involved as such but there is normally no humiliation during these type of meets. The husband may or may not be present during meets too.

It’s fair to say no stag/vixen, cuckold or Hotwife couples are the same and like I said there is a slight cross over between the three.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Loads of active couples on here doing the full spectrum

Hheeyyyyy

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Another "more stag / vixen" couple here. Intrigued to know how people see the different play dynamic from cuckolding.

Drop us a message

Can’t send you a message, but stag and vixen seems a bit more straight forward to explain than the the other categories, although there is no hard and fast rule between them and they often overlap somewhat.

Stag and vixen is more couples that have active participation, agreed situations together and the male will often watch, be present mostly and there’s no humiliation aspect here. The male may also be expected to join in or be willing to join in.

Cuckolding is a lot more of a kink, I was a cuckold for 3 years with my younger ex. It evolved from watching her with other men, so more of a ‘hotwife’ situation, she craved hung dominant men and it effectively saved our relationship as there was something missing. Overtime I became more submissive, craved humiliation and the men she was meeting, the bulls, enjoyed providing this. This meant I was expected to clean up after them, chastised, small penis humiliation, laid beneath them in sexual positions and them deciding the meets, she even dabbled in the verbal side of things towards the end. I wasn’t always present during meetings too.

Hotwife as I mentioned above is the inbetween, the male partner watches doesn’t tend to be involved as such but there is normally no humiliation during these type of meets. The husband may or may not be present during meets too.

It’s fair to say no stag/vixen, cuckold or Hotwife couples are the same and like I said there is a slight cross over between the three. "

To add to that our understanding is as followed.

Stag and Vixens play together not apart and can often be dominant over others. They view swinging as a joint adventure and each partner been active in the play is what turns them both on. They often swing to engage in sex not possible between just 2 people so MMF, FFM, MFMF, Orgies etc.

Where as..

Hot Wife wifing is defined by the wife playing separately to the husband. Sometimes he may watch but doesn't participate. The hot wife herself often plays with other men without her husband present and this dynamic is about the wife seeking 1 on 1 sex FF or MF with people outside her marriage.

I don't think I need to example the cuckold niche and its spectrum because that's pretty well covered.

Hopefully this helps some people to further understand the differences between hot wifing and stag and vixen.

KJ

Cannock

Thanks for all the responses, some new friends to chat with.

Bests the ‘how are you’ and ‘what you up to’ messages we normally get lol

Drop us a message

It’s fair to say no stag/vixen, cuckold or Hotwife couples are the same and like I said there is a slight cross over between the three.

Stag and Vixens play together not apart and can often be dominant over others. They view swinging as a joint adventure and each partner been active in the play is what turns them both on. They often swing to engage in sex not possible between just 2 people so MMF, FFM, MFMF, Orgies etc.

Where as..

Hot Wife wifing is defined by the wife playing separately to the husband. Sometimes he may watch but doesn't participate. The hot wife herself often plays with other men without her husband present and this dynamic is about the wife seeking 1 on 1 sex FF or MF with people outside her marriage.

I don't think I need to example the cuckold niche and its spectrum because that's pretty well covered.

Hopefully this helps some people to further understand the differences between hot wifing and stag and vixen.

KJ "

That puts us firmly in the stag&vixen camp

Just a single male who enjoys being a cuckold for couples and open to being in a cuckold relationship of my own one day!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Sadly not many near myself

Love playing with and chatting with cuck couples the best fun

Give me a shout if fancy a chat

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

All beautiful women too ... you are all lucky men

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

i think there are more cuckold couples around than many thought, we used to swing with other couples ,, but i enjoyed seeing the wife with the other guys more than playing with the other women, and when we started to meet single guys , that opened up a new good kinky world , yes good to chat after all who else can you talk to about what we all get up to behind closed curtains

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Drop us a message

Where as..

KJ

That puts us firmly in the stag&vixen camp "

The same for us we are definitely Stag and Vixen x

Cuckold couple here, happy to chat to others bout it

By *etefromderbyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Love having hubby kick my cock as I fuck his beautiful wife’s pussy ! Definitely fancy a chat

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Before covid came along Ben and I had decided to try being a cuckold couple.

Finding the right guy to lead us in this journey was proving very difficult but we did find one guy who we felt comfortable with and just about to organise a social then covid spoiled that

So we are still interested but have to start all over again as our original guy has now left Fab

Not sure if we are still so eager now though

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

" i think there are more cuckold couples around than many thought, we used to swing with other couples ,, but i enjoyed seeing the wife with the other guys more than playing with the other women, and when we started to meet single guys , that opened up a new good kinky world , yes good to chat after all who else can you talk to about what we all get up to behind closed curtains "

Local to me. I would love to join both of you.

oh my absolutely fav dynamic! love being the "fem bull", and thankfully there seems to be alot around too hehe happy fabbing x

I have enjoyed Cuck play with some couples, and. always admired the trust in the couple.

By *hewolf_1077Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Thanks for all the responses, some new friends to chat with.

Bests the ‘how are you’ and ‘what you up to’ messages we normally get lol"

Or the "Owamya" messages from blokes from the Black Country

Hello - currently exploring the stag/vixen dynamic, but M is becoming increasingly cuck-curious...

Stewarton

"Hello - currently exploring the stag/vixen dynamic, but M is becoming increasingly cuck-curious..."

Oh really ? That sounds like an interesting development . How does that make you feel ?

"Hello - currently exploring the stag/vixen dynamic, but M is becoming increasingly cuck-curious...

Oh really ? That sounds like an interesting development . How does that make you feel ? "

I was an active bull 20 years ago (it was all organised via chatlines then!), so it almost feels like a logical progression to be turning the tables and experiencing things from the other side to f the equation. Having a long and happy marriage with lots of open communication helps too.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Hello - currently exploring the stag/vixen dynamic, but M is becoming increasingly cuck-curious...

Oh really ? That sounds like an interesting development . How does that make you feel ?

I was an active bull 20 years ago (it was all organised via chatlines then!), so it almost feels like a logical progression to be turning the tables and experiencing things from the other side to f the equation. Having a long and happy marriage with lots of open communication helps too."

Absolutely. Only a strong open marriage can ensure cuckolding works for both partners. And the fact you have seen it from the other side so to speak should help when trying to identify the right guy or guys for you both.

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Its my all time fantasy to watch my wife with another man, I am trying to persuade if it does ever happen then I honestly think it would be while we where away on holiday and hope its going to be some time soon we have chatted about it and she did say once if it was to happen then there would have to be some attraction for her and I get but she is a fussy bitch so I am not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen

I'm more a cuckquean, happy to chat.

Mrs

East Midlands

"Hello - currently exploring the stag/vixen dynamic, but M is becoming increasingly cuck-curious..."

"Cuck-curious" is a great term. We talk a lot about more of Mrs playing alone, or Mr being made to watch and even cleaning up after.. but that's all talk ??

As we said before we assume we are Stag/Vixen, which for us is threesomes, MFM, FFM or even FFF we have played as foursomes but Mr only soft swaps and loves sitting back and watching Mrs have all the fun, but does join in too.

The kick for us is, as well as the doing but the talking about it afterwards.

"Cuck-curious" is a great term. We talk a lot about more of Mrs playing alone, or Mr being made to watch and even cleaning up after.. but that's all talk ??

As we said before we assume we are Stag/Vixen, which for us is threesomes, MFM, FFM or even FFF we have played as foursomes but Mr only soft swaps and loves sitting back and watching Mrs have all the fun, but does join in too.

"

Yes, I guess I’ve been a little surprised at how interested I’ve become in the cuck role. Don’t get me wrong - full-on humiliation, exclusion, cock cages etc. are definitely not coming n the agenda, but I am definitely getting a kick out of the very brazen flirtation between our current potential bull and E in my presence

Love this thread had a little experience with this would love to dive into this some more

East Midlands

Yes, I guess I’ve been a little surprised at how interested I’ve become in the cuck role. Don’t get me wrong - full-on humiliation, exclusion, cock cages etc. are definitely not coming n the agenda, but I am definitely getting a kick out of the very brazen flirtation between our current potential bull and E in my presence"

Yes we are the same, off to a club event soon and Mrs is under strict instruction to flirt like crazy with lots of the guys.

Biggest kick so far is the fact Mrs has only ever squirted twice, and both times have been with other guys..

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Cuck curious great term

I think that’s us

I'd love a cuck couple to play with in the North west

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Something we enjoy, be great to connect with like minded

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

Hello, If cuck couple wants to get in contact.

Yes, I guess I’ve been a little surprised at how interested I’ve become in the cuck role. Don’t get me wrong - full-on humiliation, exclusion, cock cages etc. are definitely not coming n the agenda, but I am definitely getting a kick out of the very brazen flirtation between our current potential bull and E in my presence

Yes we are the same, off to a club event soon and Mrs is under strict instruction to flirt like crazy with lots of the guys.

Biggest kick so far is the fact Mrs has only ever squirted twice, and both times have been with other guys.."

Interesting! We’ve experienced something similar recently - the only time E has cum without clitoral stimulation is when she took the new 8” dildo I bought her balls deep, while talking about another guy fucking her. That was quite a revelation for us both...

By *luffy57Woman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Check out our couple profile "we all need fun" we are just down the road from you guys wed love to chat x

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We have also progressed from.bi fem couple looking for other couples to being a cuck couple

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Any in the Glasgow area??

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

morning x

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Love the cuck scene x

By *aughty2yorksCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s something that interests us

Cannock

Thanks to all the couples that have messaged us, please carry on doing so.

Nice to chat with some couples that are very experienced, some that dabble off and on like we do and some just starting out.

I guess we all enjoy our wives having extra attention and there’s nothing wrong with that !

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

So many cuckold couples but had to meet a guy for a Cuck Queen couple like us

I would love to chat about people's dynamics

By *igh PinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Cuck couple also we attend clubs and parties it's a lifestyle that suits is happy to chat with other couples also

By *igh PinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Cuck couple also we attend clubs and parties it's a lifestyle that suits us happy to chat with other couples also

By *lanasubTV/TS  over a year ago

widnes

Cuckold wannabe here. Looking for a woman / couple who need a cuckold to provide clean up services

By *iltoy4uMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

"So many cuckold couples but had to meet a guy for a Cuck Queen couple like us"

Subject:

Cuckold Couples

2 minutes ago

Hi there...

I am a fully sub bi guy and I think I can help you make all your sexual fantasies come true.

Please, have a look at my profile and let me know if you want to get to know each other better.

S xx

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

We’re here come and get us lol x

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Great thread x

Been in the cuckolding lifestyle for a long time....

By *andymanxxxMan  over a year ago

dumfries

Hi would love to hear from cuck couples genuine guy and loves the cuckold scene non pushy and very respectful

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Some hot couples on this thread

We have dabbled between hotwife and cuckold scenarios but struggle to find guys who understand the dynamics of these particular desires. Happy to chat to other couples about this .

By *arrentwotwoCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Were a cuck couple started on our honeymoon x

Stewarton

"Were a cuck couple started on our honeymoon x"

Did you know she was going to cuck you before you got married

Cuckold couple here happy to chat x

By *evonlad101Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Great to see so many sexy cuck couples on one thread

By *ornyandniceMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Love to chat with some cuckhold couples I’m in the Norfolk area thanks

By *dventureSeeker23Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Thanks to all the couples that have messaged us, please carry on doing so.

Nice to chat with some couples that are very experienced, some that dabble off and on like we do and some just starting out.

I guess we all enjoy our wives having extra attention and there’s nothing wrong with that !"

Wow amazing profile

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I don’t mind chatting about our play , but it is more hotwife as enjoy watching and joining in then any humiliation being involved

Dublin and London

I'm happy to chat to anyone about my past and current experience. Feel free to wink or message me.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

We are a lifestyle Cuck couple. Been on the scene for 12+ years.

Love reading about cuckold relationships, but Hotwife scenario fits us better

Stewarton

"Cuckold couple here happy to chat x"

I wish I could lol

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Genuine cuckold couple please see our profile

Belfast

Thank you everyone who got in contact with me. I hope I was able to help in some way on your very special pathway to cuckolding. To that sexy couple I will be over soon to help and guide you. Stay safe folks

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Any cuck couples looking for another binsub male who can dress to your liking and will do almost "ANYTHING" to please give me a shot, distance not an object. I will how ever require a lenghty blowjob training session to learn how to suck cock properly is that's ok with you both?

By *corps74Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Another North West straight Male with experience of couples and group fun, and looking to get involved with a couple who want to progress this element of the lifestyle. Think my bio explains this.

Please get in touch to chat more about Stag & Vixen, Hotwife or Cuck fun.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

Best thread ever this is what its all about

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Come on all you Cuckold Couples let’s hear from you , what is it you want ?

Dublin and London

"Come on all you Cuckold Couples let’s hear from you , what is it you want ?

"

In reckon they want a respectful guy to get to know them and explore their sexual desires with them at their pace.

I think this is my thoughts also (hotwife not cuckold). I dont want humiliation and i'm wanting to be involved and also want to watch her being pleasured. Not sure if I/we want her to take another cock or not as this could be a regret for one or both of us. In heat of the moment we do both talk about it though.

Seen and enjoyed her in glory holes and giving guys bj on the beach/dunes. Any advice from couples gratefully recieved.

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I’d love to meet a mature cuckold couple for daytime fun, but they’re very few and far between

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We aren't a cuckold couple but have a but have been discussing how it could be an interesting dynamic to meet a cuckold or cuckquean couple.

I am a Bisexual man and finding a true Cuckold couple with a Bi male is so hard

I have experienced it only twice and on both occasions it was fantastic and erotic

xx

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lockdown really helped us figure out what we were actually looking for with help from resources like the Keys and Anklets podcast and the space to be able to chat and discuss things together without the pressure of being able to do meets.

To the extent that even though we are out of lockdown I’m now in my own personal lockdown if you know what I mean

MrD

By *omBukakeMan  over a year ago

maybe near you

I think you will have lots of interest from lots of guys. Myself included

"Lockdown really helped us figure out what we were actually looking for with help from resources like the Keys and Anklets podcast and the space to be able to chat and discuss things together without the pressure of being able to do meets.

To the extent that even though we are out of lockdown I’m now in my own personal lockdown if you know what I mean

MrD"

Fabulous profile x

"Lockdown really helped us figure out what we were actually looking for with help from resources like the Keys and Anklets podcast and the space to be able to chat and discuss things together without the pressure of being able to do meets.

MrD"

Actually If you wouldn’t mind I’d love to chat about how your dymayhas evolved as we are on a similar journey. I can’t message you…

Preston

MrD"

Yes can totally understand and relate to this… we wish you luck xx

By *amiekink40Man  over a year ago

torquay

Would love to meet a cuck couple in the South West but it proves to be very difficult.

"

Another cuckold couple here. We go for the full package ie humiliation and chastity cages etc

Always happy to chat with other cuckold couples.

Another cuckold couple here. We go for the full package ie humiliation and chastity cages etc

Always happy to chat with other cuckold couples.

"

WoW.... Someone local!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have met three hotwife / cuck couples over the years, all were very sexy experiences, and all very different; it is amazing how this dynamic can differ from couple to couple.

I love to chat and compare experiences / fantasies and anything else that comes up, so if anyone wants feel free to message me.

By *trueceltMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I have met lots of couples who enjoy cuckolding, stag and hen couples to humiliation I love it all. And always happy to chat too

Preston

We could definitely do with a cuckold/Hotwife themed group, come on fab ?? Lol

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Cuck couple here.Always happy to chat!

M and M

By *dreadingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Another cuck couple here, happy to chat!

We are very new to the scene but we are very keen to get started. Love to chat to others about what it’s like

By *ougntinaCouple  over a year ago

chigwell

seems you guys are nicely sorted- good to see

"Another cuck couple here, happy to chat!"

Hello a naughty chat is good x

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Experienced bull here for cuck couples

Stag vixen cpls count ? X

"Stag vixen cpls count ? X"

I hope so

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

MrD"

Just added some pics of Mr’s own personal lockdown.

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 19:45:39]

MrD

Just added some pics of Mr’s own personal lockdown. "

He looks extremely comfortable with it. Are you the key holder then I take it?

What are his rules and conditions of wearing it?

Active cuck here!

MrD

Just added some pics of Mr’s own personal lockdown. "

And what a sexy lockdown it was, wow.

Hello all you lovely cuckold couples. Adding some of you on my hotlist! Reach out to me if any are looking out for a reliable bull (Bucks, Herts, London) for potential long term play

By *lark And LoisCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabby

Hi All

Would love to chat to other couples into this kink if your up for that please feel free to drop us a message

London

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 23:06:34]

London

"Where are the close by couples"

We enjoy the cuckold setup.. but do find it is each to their own with couples. But it does take a confident bull to make it work

Cannock

Thanks for all the posts snd messages we’ve received, good to chat and make new friends.

Let’s keep the theme going.

Belfast

It's so special being invited in by a couple in this very special relationship. Getting to know them both their likes dislikes. making it special by the Dom.

By *3xycuckcplCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We've been a cuckold couple since we were dating. It's very much part of us.

We've met some amazing Bulls so far and had some great club experiences. However, we'd like a long term Bull now - something we've not quite achieved.

Would love to chat to other cuckold couples with whom we could share experiences and bounce ideas around. Xx

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

There are so many of us cuckold couples , but we seem rare as we are all so careful and discreet! It’s lovely when occasionally you get together with another couple and can chat and share all your experiences. That’s happened with us just a few times. And of course it’s huge fun being with another couple and a bull! But even without that it’s still great fun

By *orthAngusCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Angus

Definitely a fun dynamic, we'd be more than happy to chat with other like minded people xx

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am always happy to chat to cuck couples, especially local ones !

Not sure if we are cuckold or not tbh, I like the idea of her being with another guy and then telling me how I just don't compare etc. But I would not stand for the humiliation and degradation from him.

-S

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

no one starts on 10 pints per night but soon you find yourself going deeper and deeper......

By *he Tangled 2Couple  over a year ago

Derby/Notts

More of a Cuckquean couple here,love seeing him having fun.

Stag & vixen couple looking for reliable males? X

By *ayBristolMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Would love to chat to a cuck couple in the South West. Please feel free to get in touch x

By *tsjusmeMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Well if any of you couples need a single guy to join your sexy adventures I’m here to help

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Definitely happy to get involved

By *ornyforbbc2019Couple  over a year ago

telford

Cuck couple here

By *andH97Couple  over a year ago

colindale

Cuck couple here too,

By *skToShareCouple  over a year ago

High Peak

It would be nice to have a kik group just for cuck couples

Dublin and London

"It would be nice to have a kik group just for cuck couples "
I have set up kik groups in the past and they start out really well with couples and limited verified bulls but they nearly always fizzle out. It's hard to keep the kik groups active.

By *r_magic_tongueMan  over a year ago

Hull

Have had the pleasure of meeting several stag & vixen couples and some fwb hotwives for regular meets over the years. Always happy to chat with & meet new ones. Feel free to say hi!

By *utdoorwhore4uCouple  over a year ago

bedford

this is something we would love to organise x

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

We are very much the same

By *ysonfuryMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Great thread all, definitely a dynamic I would like to get involved with any couples interested in a chat it would be great to hear from you. Have fun everyone

High Peak

[Removed by poster at 30/08/21 14:58:55]

High Peak

"It would be nice to have a kik group just for cuck couples I have set up kik groups in the past and they start out really well with couples and limited verified bulls but they nearly always fizzle out. It's hard to keep the kik groups active. "

Would you look to set up another one?

Dublin and London

"It would be nice to have a kik group just for cuck couples I have set up kik groups in the past and they start out really well with couples and limited verified bulls but they nearly always fizzle out. It's hard to keep the kik groups active.

Would you look to set up another one? "

I am happy to. What's people's interest? Many on this thread what to join?

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Any couples looking for a dominant cupcake?

By *elanieforyouTV/TS  over a year ago

Near, Ashburton

Such an open and fulfilling chat,

My lady and I are easing towards a cuck relationship as she has an interest for a different experience with a strong male

but we need guidance on the approach towards this situation please x

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Any couples looking for a dominant cupcake? "

Could be interesting...

Dublin and London

"Such an open and fulfilling chat,

My lady and I are easing towards a cuck relationship as she has an interest for a different experience with a strong male

but we need guidance on the approach towards this situation please x"

I'd be more than happy to chat and provide guidance or assistance where possible. Pm me if you're interested.

By *roydoncplCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

"It would be nice to have a kik group just for cuck couples I have set up kik groups in the past and they start out really well with couples and limited verified bulls but they nearly always fizzle out. It's hard to keep the kik groups active.

Would you look to set up another one? I am happy to. What's people's interest? Many on this thread what to join? "

We’d potentially be interested to join a chat group of other cuckold couples & verified males

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Love to find a cuck couple in Paisley

Dublin and London

Would you look to set up another one? I am happy to. What's people's interest? Many on this thread what to join?

We’d potentially be interested to join a chat group of other cuckold couples & verified males"

perfect. We've two couples interested so far. Any others? The verified guys , I knew a few who would be good additions.

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

Were interested x

Dublin and London

"Were interested x"
Excellent. Any others?

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Drop us a message

Where as..

KJ "

Very well explained nice to know some people know the differnace

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"Were interested xExcellent. Any others?"

Hi. Yes we’d be interested also

Dublin and London

"Were interested xExcellent. Any others?

Hi. Yes we’d be interested also "

Great stuff. 3 couples now. We'd need a good few more to get the group up and running.

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Love to join a grp

Cuckold couple here

Dublin and London

If the couples who are interested want to message me, I an set up the group and add as we go.

By *win2Man  over a year ago

Swindon

We enjoy cuckold fun

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

So many couples...

Yep, that’s us.