FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Can my profile be improved

Can my profile be improved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilfCrumpet9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Hi guys just a little advice on my profile. To much to read, any other info I could include or delete.

Would appreciate your input. Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I didn't take the time to read it all but generally I don't give advice on profiles anyway as it is rarely taken and if it is then there profile becomes an amalgamation of other people's opinions.

A couple of bullet points though.

You start by mentioning the code of conduct in work but then have pics showing you at work. First inconsistancy right away.

The words, genuine and professional are both marmite terms on here. No one truly understands the need to describe yourself as professional and being genuine should be a given.

I got as far as the next paragraph where you use the word prolonged in regard to oral skills.

That in itself will be off-putting to many who often comment in the forums about being bored with that approach.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Proof read your bio as you repeat your self but overall it’s ok.

Best of luck.

Tony

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Tiny point 'mellow' is mistyped. Tony above suggested proofreading which may be worthwhile.

You sound very decent and respectful and could perhaps have covered a little more, with the same volume of words. It's fairly good.

Wirral

Cheers for that will make amendments

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like your profile, you sound like a genuine and lovely man and someone of definitely be interested in talking to and getting to know....if you weren’t straight obviously. They’re great pictures as well, you appear to be very good looking with a great body, I’m sure you have an amazing dick as well and I was disappointed not to see a picture of it on your profile.

Wirral

"I like your profile, you sound like a genuine and lovely man and someone of definitely be interested in talking to and getting to know....if you weren’t straight obviously. They’re great pictures as well, you appear to be very good looking with a great body, I’m sure you have an amazing dick as well and I was disappointed not to see a picture of it on your profile. "

Cheers appreciate it

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent pics, you have made an effort with them.

I think your profile is a bit "waffly" and could be condensed. I don't like profiles which put down other Fabbers. It makes me think they feel superior.

By *m NormalMan  over a year ago

Telford

It reads OK to me.

When the women come to read it that's a whole different story. You will probably get ignored and deleted just as much no matter what you put in your profile.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Does your name mean you are the crumpet ?

Wirral

"Does your name mean you are the crumpet ? "

Just as much as you are slinky

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

It needs a few more dick pics

» Add a new message to this topic