FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New profile or not?

New profile or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Looking for some advice, I’ve been on here a little while, meet with a few people before lockdown but they didn’t what to be reviewed or review me, which I totally understand some people like to be private. I had a long break and have recently come back, but I seem to be hitting a wall! I’ve had a few people ask why I’ve got no reviews but have been on for over a year, they’ve said your probably better deleting and making a new profile, what’s your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I wouldn’t delete. We have had a pandemic so people haven’t been meeting as they would. What about going to a club or an organised social x

"I wouldn’t delete. We have had a pandemic so people haven’t been meeting as they would. What about going to a club or an organised social x"

Thank you! Yes that’s a good idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi OP, What was their reason for not verifying you? I don't understand that & it seems to happen quite a bit on Fab...peeps asking not to be verified or refuse to give a verification...so others tell me anyway.

"Hi OP, What was their reason for not verifying you? I don't understand that & it seems to happen quite a bit on Fab...peeps asking not to be verified or refuse to give a verification...so others tell me anyway."

I know, its a shame, and frustrating at the same time, so one was because she was looking for a long term relationship and didn’t want to be seen as seeing loads of people, the other was married, her husband didn’t know and she always kept her profile hidden and wanted to stay private. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi OP, What was their reason for not verifying you? I don't understand that & it seems to happen quite a bit on Fab...peeps asking not to be verified or refuse to give a verification...so others tell me anyway.

I know, its a shame, and frustrating at the same time, so one was because she was looking for a long term relationship and didn’t want to be seen as seeing loads of people, the other was married, her husband didn’t know and she always kept her profile hidden and wanted to stay private. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky haha"

Ohhhhhh ok, thanks for explaining... Hmm so 1 girl is seeing loads but wants to fool others that she's only met very few I was seeing a guy like that before & accidentally realised he had met way more than what said on his verification summary...it was an instant turn-off for me tbh...the secrecy of it all...meeting many many peeps & letting on to have only met very few

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It's probably due to the amount of Tinder brigade guys who joined during the lockdown because they couldn't go out on the pull at night clubs and bars. We've seen it mentioned several times on here that the amount of single guys on here has boomed during the pandemic.

That's our theory anyway.

"Hi OP, What was their reason for not verifying you? I don't understand that & it seems to happen quite a bit on Fab...peeps asking not to be verified or refuse to give a verification...so others tell me anyway.

I know, its a shame, and frustrating at the same time, so one was because she was looking for a long term relationship and didn’t want to be seen as seeing loads of people, the other was married, her husband didn’t know and she always kept her profile hidden and wanted to stay private. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky haha

Ohhhhhh ok, thanks for explaining... Hmm so 1 girl is seeing loads but wants to fool others that she's only met very few I was seeing a guy like that before & accidentally realised he had met way more than what said on his verification summary...it was an instant turn-off for me tbh...the secrecy of it all...meeting many many peeps & letting on to have only met very few "

I know, I don’t get the whole Secrecy thing!

Maybe they should have a new feature on fab, when arranging meets you have to schedule within your profile that why you have to review each other and I guess it would also get rid of the time wasters which would be a big help! But also everything would be in black and white so you know what you’re walking in to

» Add a new message to this topic