FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Rate my profile

Rate my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i stupidly jumped on someone's else's form asking for a rating on my profile which I've quickly learnt was a silly mistake but I'm struggling to get many replies at all, just wondering if there's some points i could get to help stand out a bit more?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"So i stupidly jumped on someone's else's form asking for a rating on my profile which I've quickly learnt was a silly mistake but I'm struggling to get many replies at all, just wondering if there's some points i could get to help stand out a bit more?

Thanks "

Honestly...

You sound nice but not confident and that might put some off. Be more positive. And a range of photos would help - smart dress amd smart casual. Something arty too! And some more humour injected.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest it isn't easy on here for single guys, I've been on and off for a year now, the best advice I can give isn't about profile, nice messages get a reply ratio of 1in10, but find your local social, go along chat introduce yourself, expect nothing and it doesn't take long to get known and you'll get taken into the swinging community, just on fab it's a hard slog.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"To be honest it isn't easy on here for single guys, I've been on and off for a year now, the best advice I can give isn't about profile, nice messages get a reply ratio of 1in10, but find your local social, go along chat introduce yourself, expect nothing and it doesn't take long to get known and you'll get taken into the swinging community, just on fab it's a hard slog."

Damn good advice. Hat's off to you Sir

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I'm struggling to get many replies at all, just wondering if there's some points i could get to help stand out a bit more?

Thanks "

Good evening OP,

Welcome to the forums, honestly it's not that bad here.

Your profile is perfectly clear, LF F & FF 18-38, and we respect that. But, if you don't mind the views of a local MF couple we would say:

Only one pic. Not in itself a bad pic, but rather nonchalant. Is that the impression you want to make? Expand on your pics. You've already chosen to show a face pic, so why not head down to the Quay or Cathedral tomorrow and take a nice selfie?

A quick grammar check of your profile won't hurt. It's not a necessary for many, but you'd be surprised how many that affects.

Hope that helps, maybe see you at an organised social sometime?

Take care.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

I think I told you off for jumping on someone else's post

You've put some effort into your profile, which puts you ahead of most. Your only photo is a mirror shot - all phone's have self timers now and that's a far better way of getting decent shots.

Your age range is going to limit you - in our experience swingers tend to be a bit older as they often start after kids have grown up. So you're pool of potential contacts is a lot smaller than other guys.

Then there's the "cannot accommodate" thing. Most times it's because of living in a shared house, or with parents or kids. But it's also a bit of a red flag that you might have a partner that doesn't know. You shouldn't have to, but it might be worth explaining.

Lastly....your profile says to message with something interesting or a fantasy. If you're asking for that then (a) I really hope you're reading other people's profiles to see if they ask for similar and (b) remember that most females won't want to start off with fantasy/sex talk in the first message.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"So i stupidly jumped on someone's else's form asking for a rating on my profile which I've quickly learnt was a silly mistake but I'm struggling to get many replies at all, just wondering if there's some points i could get to help stand out a bit more?

Thanks "

Your profile isn't awful but could have the best one in the world and you're still going to face the problem of being a single male in a vast sea of them seeking relatively few females/couples. Factor in stuff like your location, you can't accommodate, age, smoking etc and that will further reduce the number of those who'll be interested in meeting you. You'd be better off going to socials and trying to meet that way.

» Add a new message to this topic