FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cruise companion/s

Cruise companion/s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshire_Hedonist OP   Man  over a year ago

Malton

Seeking an M/F couple or single F to join me on a cruise departing from England in the Autumn and bound for warmer climates. Duration, one to two weeks. At least one prior social meet up required to check compatibility and agree details. Travel and Cruise costs to be covered by myself. Extras such as drinks, to be shared costs. Please message me if interested. Sorry, no Bi or Bi curious men. No offence, just not my thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

What if the bi guy comes with his wife?

By *orkshire_Hedonist OP   Man  over a year ago

Malton

"Seeking an M/F couple or single F to join me on a cruise departing from England in the Autumn and bound for warmer climates. Duration, one to two weeks. At least one prior social meet up required to check compatibility and agree details. Travel and Cruise costs to be covered by myself. Extras such as drinks, to be shared costs. Please message me if interested. Sorry, no Bi or Bi curious men. No offence, just not my thing. "
Yeah, the same applies. Thanks.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Will it be a shared cabin ?

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Seeking an M/F couple or single F to join me on a cruise departing from England in the Autumn and bound for warmer climates. Duration, one to two weeks. At least one prior social meet up required to check compatibility and agree details. Travel and Cruise costs to be covered by myself. Extras such as drinks, to be shared costs. Please message me if interested. Sorry, no Bi or Bi curious men. No offence, just not my thing. "

Sounds pretty nice..I love cruising Assuming it's not a twin cabin. More a double?

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

Not all inclusive lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Good luck with your offer x hope you find some company

» Add a new message to this topic