FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Random but helpful

Random but helpful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevenG1990 OP   Man  over a year ago

always travelling

If any females or couples wouldn’t mind just taking a look at my profile… any feedback would be great, please could you pm me if you do have any, good or bad.

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"If any females or couples wouldn’t mind just taking a look at my profile… any feedback would be great, please could you pm me if you do have any, good or bad.

TIA "

Profile pic isn't great.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"If any females or couples wouldn’t mind just taking a look at my profile… any feedback would be great, please could you pm me if you do have any, good or bad.

TIA

Profile pic isn't great. "

Agree with ^

A few too many cock pics op and I'd read from your profile that you may be attached, so that may put many off.

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Unless you're a talking cock, then maybe change the pictures and put some face or body ones up.

And with a tape measure? Come on, the real measure is a Sky remote.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Too much dick imo.

And get rid of the camo, you know what they say about squaddies... and not all fit that box, maybe a nice suit pic instead. After shower towel around the waist.

Be alluring not just, hey heres my penis

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP that is a truly dreadful profile pic.

I would imagine it would be off putting to most females/couples and they wouldn’t even go on to view your profile.

My opinion only of course.

V

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the above, plus check your spelling

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Not going to PM you....ask in the forum, get answers in the forum.

Profile pic is truly awful.

Location "always travelling" really doesn't help anyone who bases of their decisions on location/distance.

Age range of 18 - 99. You either have some odd age fetishes, or your desperate and will fuck anyone, or you're too lazy to correct it.

Cannot accommodate (and later uses "discreet") will make a LOT of people think you're married.

Says that you've been on before so know the ropes. Yet your profile shows no evidence of knowing the ropes. And why leave first time? All the "single" guys we have known who've been on and off have been off because they've been found out by a partner.

Profile text....literally nothing we've not read a thousand times before and nothing to make you stand out. Also nothing that might give us something to hang a conversation on.

Pics....yeah. Dick pics - keep it to just one classy pic. And don't start measuring from the 2" mark. And clean your nails.

Sorry.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your profile picture is terrible. Tape measure? You think we are bothered. Less is more

» Add a new message to this topic