FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guidance please

Guidance please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I have been a member on here for around 5 months but have had no meets is there any thing I can do to increase chances ?? just want to meet new people and fun along the way.

Also wandering how clubs work as I have no idea and if single males can go alone.

Please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I await replies on this one I’m the same, had nothing whatsoever apart from offers from men which I’ve blocked now not what I’m looking for

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Get yourselves out to clubs and socails for verifications

"Get yourselves out to clubs and socails for verifications"

Defo this, clubs are the only way for me now, gave up meeting on here before covid.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You are lucky to live near two great clubs, Quest and Pandora. Single men are welcome except one evening a week.

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

If you're serious about the scene, then clubs and socials are the best way forward.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi I have been a member on here for around 5 months but have had no meets is there any thing I can do to increase chances ?? "

"Afternoon and early evening meets only" will limit your chances. Is there no way you could be a bit more flexible ?

I can but I work nights and currently work away in Northampton so only have weekends up here but have Tuesdays off down there

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Hi I have been a member on here for around 5 months but have had no meets is there any thing I can do to increase chances ?? just want to meet new people and fun along the way.

Also wandering how clubs work as I have no idea and if single males can go alone.

Please "

Go to a fab social event and get yourself known for the right reasons, good word of mouth can do wonders for guys on here.

"Hi I have been a member on here for around 5 months but have had no meets is there any thing I can do to increase chances ?? just want to meet new people and fun along the way.

Please

Go to a fab social event and get yourself known for the right reasons, good word of mouth can do wonders for guys on here."

Could you tell me where these are found please

Please

Go to a fab social event and get yourself known for the right reasons, good word of mouth can do wonders for guys on here.

Could you tell me where these are found please "

On here. Look in the meets and events section and also the club section

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Have a look at Pandora located in Leeds so ideal for you. This Saturday night is Roman Rampage event night so be very busy. Definitely be a great night could be worth trying club out

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Please

Go to a fab social event and get yourself known for the right

reasons, good word of mouth can do wonders for guys on here.

Could you tell me where these are found please "

Lots of socials are advertised in the forums, keep an eye on the events section.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Five months is nothing, considering most people have only very recently started meeting again. And those that are meeting have had a year or more of lockdown where they've been building up lists of people that they chat to and will probably meet before new people (that's certainly our case).

You say you have Tuesdays off and not too far from Peterborough. There's a "Crowland Social" that happens on Tuesdays and Saturdays in a pub and is very well known and talked about - it's a good place to go, have a drink and a laugh and at least get some verifications.

Other than that, just make sure you're reading profiles and only messaging people where to actually match what they are looking for. Male sure you show you've read their profile and pick something out of it to talk about (how are you, what you doing doing, etc, are not good messages).

Don't get wound up by not getting replies - Fab FAQ says "no reply = no thanks" and don't get narky with anyone that says no thanks. And remember that some (most) guys go a year or more before they get a meet.

Try to make your profile stand out. Something a little bit different always works for me. X

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The general advice for single men is well covered - get your profile to sell you, get to socials and clubs.

Most important is to create realistic expectations.

Go light and concise on negatives on profiles.including detailed work patterns and turn the emphasis on to what is positive, is typically right for most men here, who need to stand out. Reduce doubt.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I used to suggest going to a club but not anymore. The reason is simple, if you don’t understand the club scene, is shy, not confident and most of all incapable of initiating a conversation, going to a club could be an unpleasant experience. Additionally, you need to find the right club to attend some can be very clique when comes to newbies.

Finally, in case you are lucky enough to have fun in a club, you need to be able to engage in group action or at least a MFM situation where the woman is always the centre of attention. If not a club may not be the right choice.

Patience is key on this site as there are 1000s of men per couples/single females.

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

"I used to suggest going to a club but not anymore. The reason is simple, if you don’t understand the club scene, is shy, not confident and most of all incapable of initiating a conversation, going to a club could be an unpleasant experience. Additionally, you need to find the right club to attend some can be very clique when comes to newbies.

Finally, in case you are lucky enough to have fun in a club, you need to be able to engage in group action or at least a MFM situation where the woman is always the centre of attention. If not a club may not be the right choice.

Patience is key on this site as there are 1000s of men per couples/single females."

patience rewards

I thought Saturday nights at Pandoras was no single males?

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I thought Saturday nights at Pandoras was no single males?"
. When there’s a event on single guys are allowed. It’s normally just Friday nights for single guys at Pandora

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Clubs are definitely the way to go. It’s not a given you will get a reply on this site. Any more advice private message me.

Does that include the pimps and hoes event?

"I thought Saturday nights at Pandoras was no single males?"

Ignore me. Iv just re read the website.

» Add a new message to this topic