FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello!

Hello!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xploringgent OP   Man  over a year ago

London &

Just wanted to say Hello, had some lovely conversations with a few people. Any tips or pointers for a newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wanted to say Hello, had some lovely conversations with a few people. Any tips or pointers for a newbie?"

Hello OP

Stick with it, single guys have it tough on here. Hopefully the forums will give you a warm welcome and you can make some connections xx

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Just do you and hopefully being you will lead to some fun and frolics but just be patient and enjoy your adventure on here.

Best of luck.

T

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Just wanted to say Hello, had some lovely conversations with a few people. Any tips or pointers for a newbie?"

Tips? Yes, read through the swinging advice & support section especially because the same topics and issues come up time and time again.

London &

"Just wanted to say Hello, had some lovely conversations with a few people. Any tips or pointers for a newbie?

Hello OP

Stick with it, single guys have it tough on here. Hopefully the forums will give you a warm welcome and you can make some connections xx"

Thank you For your warm welcome QueenBee xx

London &

"Hello and welcome to the forums.

Just do you and hopefully being you will lead to some fun and frolics but just be patient and enjoy your adventure on here.

Best of luck.

T"

Thank you so much x

London &

"Just wanted to say Hello, had some lovely conversations with a few people. Any tips or pointers for a newbie?

Tips? Yes, read through the swinging advice & support section especially because the same topics and issues come up time and time again. "

Thank you! Noted ??

Hello OP

Stick with it, single guys have it tough on here. Hopefully the forums will give you a warm welcome and you can make some connections xx

Thank you For your warm welcome QueenBee xx"

You are welcome OP

I must admit you are looking good in your pictures. Hope you find some sexy fun on here. But I’m the meantime enjoy the chats and a good flirt. Don’t talk it too seriously

London &

Hello OP

You are welcome OP

I must admit you are looking good in your pictures. Hope you find some sexy fun on here. But I’m the meantime enjoy the chats and a good flirt. Don’t talk it too seriously "

As are you QueenBee…very sexy x

Hello OP

You are welcome OP

I must admit you are looking good in your pictures. Hope you find some sexy fun on here. But I’m the meantime enjoy the chats and a good flirt. Don’t talk it too seriously "

Take* ( I hate autocorrect)

» Add a new message to this topic