FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello Everyone, fairly new looking for friends and more, i don't bite..

Hello Everyone, fairly new looking for friends and more, i don't bite..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning, afternoon, evening or what the bloody hell are you doing up at this time of night! to all.

Im Jon a 48yr old man, fairly new to this site finding my feet so to speak.

I suppose i am what you call versatile in bed with some good equipment for the job, have a look and see how i measure up!

With most i am guessing its sex and getting off which is fine, we all need a hand, mouth, pussy, ass etc. For me i am going to try to make some friends as well as possible contacts to help with my bucketlist of things i would like to do.

I am a total virgin when it comes to woman, never seen a vagina in my life.

Naturally attracted to older men, dominant men, assertive and strict with a more nasty streak about them.

I am not a cut cock not uncut like my pic.

surprised at how many never say hello or no thanks when you message them, I do have a look at profiles and give a wink if i like something, that doesn't mean i am going to jump into bed with them as some are not my type of man anyway........But you go out of the way to type a message like "Very nice profile, i fully understand what you are saying and i hope you find what you are looking for".....To me if i got that i would send a "Thank you for the message, all the best"

Often speak at work with a guy who is the same as me in the fact the UK has lost all its manners/politeness, i was brought up to say "please" and "thank you".

The internet is the biggest place to create and enhance rudeness, As a gay man all my life (so far!) I could go out any night and meet men, used to get the straight men going there for a quick blow while supposed to be at the pub, can always tell a straight man from a bi or gay one due to the reactions when they are given a blow job or bend over so they can fuck you.

So there you have it a little introduction to me, i say little as there is SO SO SO much more if you care to find out!.

If you have made it this far then.... If you are looking to gain a friend, a friend with a possible benefit or just someone to chat to on here etc then drop me a line it would be great to hear from you.

Use the special code of #Jon in the subject box so i know you have read the whole of the message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Too long I didn't read...Is it possible to summarize?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

Hello

I don't understand this

[Removed by poster at 26/09/21 07:22:01]

[Removed by poster at 26/09/21 07:21:42]

"

Hello

I don't understand this"

I used to have foreskin but now i am a cut cock, sorry typo, my bad!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks for clarification

» Add a new message to this topic