FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No luck in over 2 years here

No luck in over 2 years here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is it just me? An I saying something wrong?

I send a genuine friendly message and get soonest 0 responses back

I know covid had put a major halt on things throughout

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Does no one genuinely want sex with me because of my profile?

You see people posting saying they're getting loads of meets from here yet I'm having hardly any luck, I've had one meet with a very amazing couple but that's all.

It's it because I'm submissive? I'm just not sure :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arcival01Man  over a year ago

LLANGOLLEN

Hey welcome to the club. Work as a Carer so 2 yrs abstinence,due to one work issue and another ,then the pandemic. Prior to that 6 out of 7 no shows

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

You can't accommodate that will go against you to start with.

You're verified and you've had meets though?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just me? An I saying something wrong?

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

You see people posting saying they're getting loads of meets from here yet I'm having hardly any luck, I've had one meet with a very amazing couple but that's all.

It's it because I'm submissive? I'm just not sure :P"

Same here, even get blocked just for sending compliments lol. It’s not what it used to be here I’m afraid.

Far too many guys outnumbering everyone else

Men are treated like dirt on here.

You're better off on tinder

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

Stick to it, I'm sure there's someone for everyone on here. It's finding the right someone that's the real challenge!

Newcastle upon Tyne

"You can't accommodate that will go against you to start with.

You're verified and you've had meets though? "

I have had 2 meets I think over 2 years, but one isn't on this site anymore and the couple haven't out a review on me, yet! Which is unfortunate

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Men are treated like dirt on here.

You're better off on tinder "

Tried tinder, same thing! No girl replies and when they do, they're not interested :p

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Don't take it personally. Fab shouldn't be a measure of your succes, this is about having fun. A bit of extra kink in your life. From all the couples out there, eliminate those with one line profiles, the ones looking for specific people(age, race), the entitled ones(MESSAGE WITHOUT FACE PIC WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED!!!),the ones looking only for couples, and you'll see that there are not too many left.For those few, there are thousands of single males. All those couples will target the most good looking and successful singles, even if the couples are average. Those guys will put the average couples as plan B, C, D for a meeting and they will pick the best option for them.Then the couples will rant about ALL the single guys(they are fakes, unreliable, bad, bad).Don't try too hard, if you are desperate, you'll push people away. Also, don't put the sex as a supreme target, meeting couples for fun and interaction is also a good thing. Better go to a club and have direct interaction, see where it goes from there.Don't take Fab too seriously.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Be very patient op

Many have been chatting with others throughout pandemic and with everything opening up everything takes time to slowly get back to normal or some normality their is the option to take the plunge to one of the club's you never know where things lead.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Don't take it personally. Fab shouldn't be a measure of your succes, this is about having fun. A bit of extra kink in your life. From all the couples out there, eliminate those with one line profiles, the ones looking for specific people(age, race), the entitled ones(MESSAGE WITHOUT FACE PIC WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED!!!),the ones looking only for couples, and you'll see that there are not too many left.For those few, there are thousands of single males. All those couples will target the most good looking and successful singles, even if the couples are average. Those guys will put the average couples as plan B, C, D for a meeting and they will pick the best option for them.Then the couples will rant about ALL the single guys(they are fakes, unreliable, bad, bad).Don't try too hard, if you are desperate, you'll push people away. Also, don't put the sex as a supreme target, meeting couples for fun and interaction is also a good thing. Better go to a club and have direct interaction, see where it goes from there.Don't take Fab too seriously. "

Yeah I have been looking to plan social meets for coffee/drinks, just to make friends and hopefully build a bit of confidence too, but even then I get no replies, not just in here but other sites too

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Don't take it personally. Fab shouldn't be a measure of your succes, this is about having fun. A bit of extra kink in your life. From all the couples out there, eliminate those with one line profiles, the ones looking for specific people(age, race), the entitled ones(MESSAGE WITHOUT FACE PIC WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED!!!),the ones looking only for couples, and you'll see that there are not too many left.For those few, there are thousands of single males. All those couples will target the most good looking and successful singles, even if the couples are average. Those guys will put the average couples as plan B, C, D for a meeting and they will pick the best option for them.Then the couples will rant about ALL the single guys(they are fakes, unreliable, bad, bad).Don't try too hard, if you are desperate, you'll push people away. Also, don't put the sex as a supreme target, meeting couples for fun and interaction is also a good thing. Better go to a club and have direct interaction, see where it goes from there.Don't take Fab too seriously.

Yeah I have been looking to plan social meets for coffee/drinks, just to make friends and hopefully build a bit of confidence too, but even then I get no replies, not just in here but other sites too"

We would have potentially responded but for 2 things.

The fact you can't accommodate,

Now if you stated the reason why you couldnt e.g. living with parents, house share etc (as long as it was cheating) and said your willing to meet at clubs or consider hotel meets. We would have considered your profile.

The 2nd factor is the kink references and Bdsm play on your profile. Those things arent for us but I'm sure others maybe into these things.

We wish you the best of kuck

This is why I’m no longer a site supporter. Genuinely have better luck just going to the pub. There’s literally two profiles who actually meet in the 20 miles from my gaff. The rest just treat this as another form of social media. Status updates about what they had for dinner, where they’re going on holiday and what they’re watching on Netflix.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"This is why I’m no longer a site supporter. Genuinely have better luck just going to the pub. There’s literally two profiles who actually meet in the 20 miles from my gaff. The rest just treat this as another form of social media. Status updates about what they had for dinner, where they’re going on holiday and what they’re watching on Netflix. "

Yeah I tend to find that too, people posting events (which I don't attend for no reason other than too shy) or typically posts saying single guys are gross yet I send a lovely message (will never intentionally be rude to anyone) and get blocked/deleted anyway

"This is why I’m no longer a site supporter. Genuinely have better luck just going to the pub. There’s literally two profiles who actually meet in the 20 miles from my gaff. The rest just treat this as another form of social media. Status updates about what they had for dinner, where they’re going on holiday and what they’re watching on Netflix. "

So we should just all fuck all the men and not have a social life on here!

This is just a site enabling personal interaction and introductions with other people who may have similar goals and lifestyles

Isn't a loyalty card scheme..

No more than anyone else

I don't think tinder is any better than here.

"This is why I’m no longer a site supporter. Genuinely have better luck just going to the pub. There’s literally two profiles who actually meet in the 20 miles from my gaff. The rest just treat this as another form of social media. Status updates about what they had for dinner, where they’re going on holiday and what they’re watching on Netflix.

So we should just all fuck all the men and not have a social life on here! "

What...? Not what he suggested at all.

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

It's not you. I have had the same response.Some interest - get chatting then get blocked for no reason

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Yes Covid has dramatically affected things during the 2 years you're referring to. You may have been willing to meet but lots of people weren't and still aren't. They don't necessarily want to just chat either (see below).

Your age etc will be a factor for some people but not others and the same applies to everything else you might choose to highlight in your profile including images. You can't appeal to everyone here.

It is very hard for decent guys on FAB but the main reason for that is the behaviour of too many other guys here. They don't read profiles and just send out 'polite' and not so polite messages to people who they're not anywhere near a reasonable match for. It happens to us multiple times a day. I have no idea if that's what you're doing but it's a major reason why guys get blocked without a response. It may seem harsh but that's because it almost certainly doesn't happen to you anywhere near as much as it happens to fems/cples.

Loads of guys here start off conversations 'politely' and as soons as they get a response and ascertain they're chatting to a female, they start with the dirty talk. They have no real interest in polite conversation, their interest is in dirty chat/wanking and frankly it's tedious and a real PITA.

Not all guys here do that of course but when it happens again and again you soon realise that the only way to deal with it is to block them. The chances are people are viewing your profile even if they're not responding to your messages. If, say, they immediately see you're too young, too far, can't accommodate or whatever, they'll just block you rather than writing back to explain why you're not quite what they're looking for and risking getting abuse in return. Oh and yes that does happen quite frequently.

This subject comes up here virtually every day and sometimes several times. Why more people don't read these forums more before posting baffles me. I think you just need to acccept that you're one of thousands of guys here competing for relatively few fems/cples. The best advice is to read profiles and tailor your messages to those people who're seeking someone like you rather than targeting people you happen to fancy.

Good luck.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

There's been a pandemic, lots of people went about 17 months not meeting so the fact you've had one meet is good going

Try going to clubs, they are great for meeting people & getting yourself known to people in your area

There should be a front page banner on site. No luck in getting pussy? Try going to a club with a link to clubs forum.

Saves these crying woe is me threads appearing daily with the same answers.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Yes Covid has dramatically affected things during the 2 years you're referring to. You may have been willing to meet but lots of people weren't and still aren't. They don't necessarily want to just chat either (see below).

Your age etc will be a factor for some people but not others and the same applies to everything else you might choose to highlight in your profile including images. You can't appeal to everyone here.

It is very hard for decent guys on FAB but the main reason for that is the behaviour of too many other guys here. They don't read profiles and just send out 'polite' and not so polite messages to people who they're not anywhere near a reasonable match for. It happens to us multiple times a day. I have no idea if that's what you're doing but it's a major reason why guys get blocked without a response. It may seem harsh but that's because it almost certainly doesn't happen to you anywhere near as much as it happens to fems/cples.

Loads of guys here start off conversations 'politely' and as soons as they get a response and ascertain they're chatting to a female, they start with the dirty talk. They have no real interest in polite conversation, their interest is in dirty chat/wanking and frankly it's tedious and a real PITA.

Not all guys here do that of course but when it happens again and again you soon realise that the only way to deal with it is to block them. The chances are people are viewing your profile even if they're not responding to your messages. If, say, they immediately see you're too young, too far, can't accommodate or whatever, they'll just block you rather than writing back to explain why you're not quite what they're looking for and risking getting abuse in return. Oh and yes that does happen quite frequently.

This subject comes up here virtually every day and sometimes several times. Why more people don't read these forums more before posting baffles me. I think you just need to acccept that you're one of thousands of guys here competing for relatively few fems/cples. The best advice is to read profiles and tailor your messages to those people who're seeking someone like you rather than targeting people you happen to fancy.

Good luck."

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one, I must admit I do read every profile and try and mention something in the as a conversation starter or to see the relatable difference but it just seems to get not where.

I must admit, there is alot of single males that come across here that do send rude messages to begin with so I've heard alot about, which doesn't make it any easier x

Seeing a few comments about the OP not accommodating. Someone has to accommodate right? Why does it have to be the OP? There are plenty who don't or won't accommodate and give no reasons

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Hey..I can't comment on your messages as I can only see your profile. I would suggest that you try swingers clubs in your area. It's a well known fact that the ratios on here are very skewed . The women on fab have far fewer in number. Many , in my experience choose to seek out the type of person they want and many messages get lost in the sheer numbers they receive.

I found that by widening my age group and being less rigid in my preferences I managed to make some fantastic contacts. Good luck

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Seeing a few comments about the OP not accommodating. Someone has to accommodate right? Why does it have to be the OP? There are plenty who don't or won't accommodate and give no reasons "

As a general rule if married couples can't accommodate its due to the fact the have children. We have a 10 month old baby who if we go to a meet with be looked after by his Nana and Grandad in our/ his family home where he feels most comfortable.

A large proportion (but in no way all) of guys who by there 30s can't accomodate its because there are here cheating with an unsuspecting wife at home.

This isn't a hard and fast rule but due to the volume of single males on here messaging couples for us and many couples only meeting guys who can accommodate means you vastly cut down on the no shows and largely avoid cheaters and all the potential drama that goes with it.

Now don't get us wrong if a guy has can't accommodate but has on his profile that he can't for genuine reasons e.g. single dad, house share etc and they state they are happy to explore meeting at a hotel or a swinging club then we will definitely still consider meeting them.

KJ

By *onyjoCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

A few spoil it for the many we have had single men that have been great stuck by the rules and boundaries and totally respectful, we have also been messed about with no shows or pushy for another meet constantly massaging to the point they had to be told back off it does put off single men somewhat.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Seeing a few comments about the OP not accommodating. Someone has to accommodate right? Why does it have to be the OP? There are plenty who don't or won't accommodate and give no reasons

As a general rule if married couples can't accommodate its due to the fact the have children. We have a 10 month old baby who if we go to a meet with be looked after by his Nana and Grandad in our/ his family home where he feels most comfortable.

A large proportion (but in no way all) of guys who by there 30s can't accomodate its because there are here cheating with an unsuspecting wife at home.

This isn't a hard and fast rule but due to the volume of single males on here messaging couples for us and many couples only meeting guys who can accommodate means you vastly cut down on the no shows and largely avoid cheaters and all the potential drama that goes with it.

Now don't get us wrong if a guy has can't accommodate but has on his profile that he can't for genuine reasons e.g. single dad, house share etc and they state they are happy to explore meeting at a hotel or a swinging club then we will definitely still consider meeting them.

KJ"

Yeah I've heard that about single makes hiding their partner, now I wish that wasn't the case but I see it happens often, I've changed my profile to reflect why I can't, but genuinely if I could find a partner into the same kinks as me, and was living with them, I'd have no need to be on here! Single life does suck and I think covid certainly put s hold on that for almost 2 years x

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Same. Lots people talk about it. I feel as if ive been the tslk to get people off. Infsct i hsve lost 3 yrs of my life on here lol. But on the plus side.there are still genuine out there. Unfortunally theres more fab clicks than facebook groups at min as well as lots fake profiles.i have slso seen a patternof certsin people who disapear and then rejoin.dodgy.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Had quite a few chats but only one meet. Not through lack of trying. Pretty much decided it isn’t going to happen again

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

It's not a god given right that someone wants to meet you. Go to clubs with mates or try dating sites. Don't expect sex when you are not putting the work in.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

It's not a god given right that someone wants to meet you. Go to clubs with mates or try dating sites. Don't expect sex when you are not putting the work in. "

But I've never said that everyone I message has to meet me? Just surely 1 out of a hundred or so would want at least 1 public meet.

And there are people like me who feel Intinated by clubs by how clique they can be, and how put down single males typically are anyway, what you're saying is everyone on here HAS to attend clubs to get a meet?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

It's not a god given right that someone wants to meet you. Go to clubs with mates or try dating sites. Don't expect sex when you are not putting the work in.

But I've never said that everyone I message has to meet me? Just surely 1 out of a hundred or so would want at least 1 public meet.

And there are people like me who feel Intinated by clubs by how clique they can be, and how put down single males typically are anyway, what you're saying is everyone on here HAS to attend clubs to get a meet?

"

I’ve always found clubs friendly but I can see why single men struggle with it

You're better off on tinder

No more than anyone else "

Let’s be honest on here it’s single women and couples have the power. They can have their pick of many 100’s of single men. Single men need to get their head around this and work out and I don’t mean this in crass way, but a 2/10 woman can pull a 10/10 guy on here as why would you have W chicken nugget when a steak is avalaible. I’m not shagging Susan Boyle (no offence Susan) when Jennifer Lopez is on offer. There are some exceptionally rude women and couples on here, and some exceptionally rude single guys who show no respect and think they are entitled to fuck whoever they want because they messaged them. Some of the messages women receive on here are disgraceful. There are some lovely genuine people and some vile horrible people as is life!

Also on the guy who made the social media comment- that’s what it is! It just so happens a that the uniting cause is a liberal sexual attitude.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events."

Yeah I guess that all it seems to be at the moment, I was suggested this from a munch event about 3 years ago and I think from there hoped I could build a connection, but even getting passed a few sentences from some people on here is a task in itself!

I'm happy to talk to pretty much anyone, and enjoy getting to know people shame to see that the messages from rude people spoil it for others chance to be polite x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

London (just for Fri & Sat)

One meet is more than most single guys on here get. You should just be chuffed with that.

Maybe try the club scene.

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

Don’t understand how I have more meets than you do you are young have a great body I am none of these things

By *lack GrapeMan  over a year ago

Wimbledon

nothing wrong with you at all

maybe you are going for the wrong ones

x

By *lack GrapeMan  over a year ago

Wimbledon

it doesn't matter about age

its the time, environment and what you arse looking for

so many aspects come into play when meeting someone

don't make him feel bad when he is reaching out to us for help.

Just don't take it seriously and have fun with it it's what this sites about I'm barely active come on like once every two weeks and there's nothing special about me besides the ability to chat shit ?? and I've nearly met two women one was pretty boring so lost interest and the other blocked me because I didn't respond to her messages fast enough even though she knew I was busy at the time long story short don't take this thing seriously

By *ig bear 65Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

You seem nice but you block single guys.maybe change your settings and other meets may happen.

By *jc65Man  over a year ago

gillingham

Me too, I send a text and get no replies. I’m getting a complex

Up North

"Me too, I send a text and get no replies. I’m getting a complex"

Maybe rethink your profile. You sound married for a start

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I can only say for me it's because I'm not looking submissive men.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"You can't accommodate that will go against you to start with.

You're verified and you've had meets though?

I have had 2 meets I think over 2 years, but one isn't on this site anymore and the couple haven't out a review on me, yet! Which is unfortunate "

I need to change this, this couple did ask if I wanted a verification and I said no as I didn't mind, I was just happy to meet them, it Wasn't unfortunate at all as I did say no, they offered!

It was actually very FORTUNATE to have met them and was glad I did x

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

You have a good profile. I like that you explain why you can not accommodate as that’s a big alarm bell. Good photos too.

Age could go against you, as could submissive but this is who you are so see the deletes as time saved. If you read the profile and respond appropriately then you just have to take it as you’re not for them.

By *yan the sailorMan  over a year ago

Ilminster

I am finding the same tbh.

I'm well known on other sites, and have varication's on them. So dont feel alone LOL.

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Don't worry, at least you've had meets. Just how life goes.

But there is a simple way to test your luck: we throw you into a barrel full of tits and if you come out sucking your thumb, we'll know!!

Tinder is rubbish. All fakes and no one ever talks. The NSA sex scene us now as bad as the dateing scene its just too hard and full of timewasters sadly

Up North

Looks like your doing ok now oo

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Go to Clubs and see what happens ...

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Don't take it personally. Fab shouldn't be a measure of your succes, this is about having fun. A bit of extra kink in your life. From all the couples out there, eliminate those with one line profiles, the ones looking for specific people(age, race), the entitled ones(MESSAGE WITHOUT FACE PIC WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED!!!),the ones looking only for couples, and you'll see that there are not too many left.For those few, there are thousands of single males. All those couples will target the most good looking and successful singles, even if the couples are average. Those guys will put the average couples as plan B, C, D for a meeting and they will pick the best option for them.Then the couples will rant about ALL the single guys(they are fakes, unreliable, bad, bad).Don't try too hard, if you are desperate, you'll push people away. Also, don't put the sex as a supreme target, meeting couples for fun and interaction is also a good thing. Better go to a club and have direct interaction, see where it goes from there.Don't take Fab too seriously. "

I’m an entitled one

Or maybe just choose not to chat without face cos as attraction is important. Remember that some people get hundreds of messages a day and the quickest way to stream to to delete all without face photos attached/ haven’t read the profile.

We're all doomed and the world is coming to an end (at the moment).... lol.

You've had meets recently which shows potential. Don't keep your eggs in one basket! I think you should start looking on other sites and for local clubs, scene groups (the fet lifestyle site has local listings), (honestly, on the bdsm note I find fab to be very much a waste of time for those kind of hookups, you'll get the occasional genuine profile but they are always too far away!)

As others said don't take this place too seriously, it'll drag you down.

Covid.. don't sweat it.

End of the day .. is best to just be yourself . Plenty folk on here that enjoy an alterego or feel the freedom to be someone they aren't outwardly in non fab life which is perfectly valid and good fun. However I always find the best sex and connections come when everybody is relaxed and themselves rather than pretence and chasing the ultimate. Just my opinion. Don't over think..

If you feel you struggle, the default you is the best place to start off ..

And yes tinder is way more fruitful than here for a single guy

I agree its shit on here

People can write books on here about the psychology of “fab” and why people do or don’t get meets etc….

It’s the same in any social interaction between humans……be interesting, be inventive, care. And…..if your interests and inventiveness and levels of care are a match with the person you are messaging then you will get to the next level of interaction!! If they don’t you won’t! Simple.

It’s the same as a bar, club, park, tinde-r, po-f wherever.

Easy starting point is a persons profile, read it, and then reference it in some way in a response! Basic manners!

Just my thoughts! X

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Try going to a swingers club

By *ustcurious1000Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Keep trying , I am new to this too !!

Up North

"I agree its shit on here"

Maybe for you but for others it’s great

I've been lucky enough to get a few meetings on here. I'm on match and I guess it's the same, I swipe left a lot on there and people do same here :0)

By *IG G77Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

I think covid and 5he pandemic might have something to do with having no meets in 2 years OP

Searchwomen only meet todayrange 1000 miles … results 16 … how many are genuine and not really men ? How many are really available ? How many are nearby ? How many want to met me ? Realistically the answer could be zero . If you are looking to get laid you will wait a long time on here . If you want your cock sucked by another guy , you’ve got a good chance . Want to blow £50 getting into a club ? You’ve got a good chance .

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If meetings were impossible for much of the 2 years and people would be hesitant to meet for much of when they could, then it's realistic to assume that expectations were not particularly accurate, if you'd expected a sex bonanza here.

Add in the reality that single men are in abundance and that atrophy of them is high, because both their expectations and how they invest their poor efforts here, and it's fairly simple to see the problem, without being an award winning detective.

Almost invariably the proposed causes of disappointment are the irrelevant and trivial, a baby face, etc. It's almost always the totally unrealistic expectations and an approach that isn't especially, if at all, attractive.

Perhaps an intensive indoctrination/education process by the site, once new single male users join, could instil some common sense and understanding of what to expect here and prevent many of the whining and tears that come in posts further down the line.

All sites like this are the same because there's way too many men pestering women.

I'm just happy to meet anybody for a coffee with no expectations other than to chat because I'm lonely as F and if that makes me "desperate" then yes, I agree, I am desperate.

By *ustcurious1000Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I can imagine it’s frustrating and there is a lot of nice guys out there , i try and respond to the nice messages but I currently 560 I can’t get though them all

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Go out to socials or clubs or meet ladies outside of fab works for me

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

To be honest it is a bit of a waste of time but I take it as it is and use it to read the forums and chat to peeps, mainly Wanabee Cucks who are fantasising about seeing their wives with another dominant guy

If someone wants to meet bonus if not no stress for me

The effort reward ratio is massive for guys. If you just want to get laid then make friends with your wife or gf again , be nice to her, go hire an escort , go to a parlour , get on a real dating site .. do something positive where there are real prospects. Don’t delude yourself sitting on here day and night .

Is tinder any good

The worst thing that can happen to a single man on fab is that he gets ignored. Women (and MF couples to a degree) regularly receive horrible abuse - mostly from deluded single guys

That's why many ladies/couples are so defensive and suspicious...and it's because of the actions of a minority of entitled guys

It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is

It's all about what the women want as an ideal if you're not that kind of guy you won't do very well, the problem is swinging for want of a better term is now very commercialised, on a advertisement, venues, hospitality and fashion level leading to an expected return on effort and as always men are the target for those that make a living from clubs and such.

You are better off just getting out there and joining the fun. trying to appeal to a prearranged ideal meet might not work for everyone

By * votre serviceMan  over a year ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

You need to be covered in tattoos, have a beard, have a drink or drug problem, treat this as a social media site rather than a swinging site, and be pretty down-market....then you will be fine!!

"You need to be covered in tattoos, have a beard, have a drink or drug problem, treat this as a social media site rather than a swinging site, and be pretty down-market....then you will be fine!!"
and that is just some of the women! I can well remember going to meet a female on here who said she wanted to meet me.

Her pictures must have been taken at least a decade ago as she had changed from being quite a woman next door type of girl to a fat smelly d*unk with skanky teeth that turned up for the meet.

I turned and fled!

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

Am I too baby faced?

Is my age am issue?

Not everyone gets what they want in life generally, so this site is no different to everyday life'

Membership doesn't guarantee sex.

Nothing does.

Just because you walk into a pub it doesn't mean someone in there will have sex with you. Same applies here.

"You need to be covered in tattoos, have a beard, have a drink or drug problem, treat this as a social media site rather than a swinging site, and be pretty down-market....then you will be fine!!"

Agree..

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

We always try to be courteous to everyone who messages us, couples, single guys or single women.

They may not be what we're looking for to meet but that doesn't mean we can't still converse. If they can accept that all the better.

However there are guys that ruin it by being aggressive when told their not for us or think it's acceptable in a first message to tell us what a dirty s... She is and what would she do with 'this'. It's a couples profile at least have the decency to find out who's messaging first.

"The effort reward ratio is massive for guys. If you just want to get laid then make friends with your wife or gf again , be nice to her, go hire an escort , go to a parlour , get on a real dating site .. do something positive where there are real prospects. Don’t delude yourself sitting on here day and night ."

Personally I don't sit on here day and night. I've tried a lot of the dating sites. They're the same. I've tried going to clubs, events and munches but only get polite chit chat and never able to break through the established circles. It ends up with me chasing and getting conscious of pestering.

Its all really way too much hard work. So fate has to take its course. There's not much a single man can do about his predicament.

» Add a new message to this topic