FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Arabick/Asian couple

Arabick/Asian couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love to to get to know some arabick or Asian couple I never play with Asian and it one of my fantasy

Love to chat and bult chemistry

I like to smell good and love to look good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Love to to get to know some arabick or Asian couple I never play with Asian and it one of my fantasy

I like to smell good and love to look good"

Keep trying Prince, who knows!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love to to get to know some arabick or Asian couple I never play with Asian and it one of my fantasy

I like to smell good and love to look good"

I don’t normally pick people up on spelling mistakes but I think if you’re trying to attract the attention of specific group of people you should at least go to the effort of finding out how to spell the name of that group of people.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I don’t normally pick people up on spelling mistakes but I think if you’re trying to attract the attention of specific group of people you should at least go to the effort of finding out how to spell the name of that group of people. "

I think you should be tolerant, especially when it's fairly clear that English is not the OPs first language. He's doing a much better job than I would in Arabic, for example.

I don’t normally pick people up on spelling mistakes but I think if you’re trying to attract the attention of specific group of people you should at least go to the effort of finding out how to spell the name of that group of people.

I think you should be tolerant, especially when it's fairly clear that English is not the OPs first language. He's doing a much better job than I would in Arabic, for example. "

I wasn’t criticising, I meant that he might have more success attracting someone who’s Arabic if he spells it correctly. I was trying to help him and I’m sorry if it came across as intolerant.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I think you should be tolerant, especially when it's fairly clear that English is not the OPs first language. He's doing a much better job than I would in Arabic, for example.

I wasn’t criticising, I meant that he might have more success attracting someone who’s Arabic if he spells it correctly. I was trying to help him and I’m sorry if it came across as intolerant. "

Knowing how Arabic spelling can vary wildly when written in the English alphabet, I'd imagine they won't be too bothered.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Green arrow guys. he does it on propose to get attention

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Green arrow guys. he does it on propose to get attention "

Yes he does.

Is anything wrong apearing on this website

Yes English is my second language

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I don’t normally pick people up on spelling mistakes but I think if you’re trying to attract the attention of specific group of people you should at least go to the effort of finding out how to spell the name of that group of people. "

How rude. It’s obvious English isn’t his first language

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

How rude. It’s obvious English isn’t his first language"

Its not rude - how do you expect to improve in a language if someone doesn't point out your mistakes? There are apps such as grammarly which check your spelling and grammar. If anything not improving your standards in the language of the country you are resident in is rude and lazy.

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

This forum turned out to be an education lesson

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Is anything wrong apearing on this website

Yes English is my second language"

. English may not be your first language yet your profile has no spelling mistakes.Perhaps the device you used to set up the profile had spell check and the device you are using now doesn’t in which case it maybe best to use a device with spell check.Back to your original question on meeting Arabic or Indian couples I told you on another similar thread you started that I had met a Arabic couple at a few Indian couples at a club and after exchanging messages I advised you to apply for membership at the club.Have you looked into it.There is only so much we can do for you on a forum.There is a saying you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Yes English is my second language. English may not be your first language yet your profile has no spelling mistakes.Perhaps the device you used to set up the profile had spell check and the device you are using now doesn’t in which case it maybe best to use a device with spell check.Back to your original question on meeting Arabic or Indian couples I told you on another similar thread you started that I had met a Arabic couple at a few Indian couples at a club and after exchanging messages I advised you to apply for membership at the club.Have you looked into it.There is only so much we can do for you on a forum.There is a saying you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink."

What club was it

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Yes English is my second language. English may not be your first language yet your profile has no spelling mistakes.Perhaps the device you used to set up the profile had spell check and the device you are using now doesn’t in which case it maybe best to use a device with spell check.Back to your original question on meeting Arabic or Indian couples I told you on another similar thread you started that I had met a Arabic couple at a few Indian couples at a club and after exchanging messages I advised you to apply for membership at the club.Have you looked into it.There is only so much we can do for you on a forum.There is a saying you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

What club was it"

. OP4F

My lady has a kink about Arabic men.

» Add a new message to this topic