Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"How is the profile looking "

Honestly? Looking like you're married.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Do you have 2? I've just read another really similar one...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you have 2? I've just read another really similar one... "

Yes the other person that is asking if their profile is ok. Same wording

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"How is the profile looking

Honestly? Looking like you're married."

We thought exactly the same.

Want to bet??

I get the impression you’re married as you can’t accommodate and you’re not looking for a relationship but you have a tattoo that says ‘Love Thy Family’....

I apologise if I’m wrong about you being married, just giving my opinion, which is what you asked for.

"How is the profile looking

Honestly? Looking like you're married.

We thought exactly the same.

Want to bet??"

Course ????

Let’s see if he goes MIA

How much we betting ?

West Mids

"I get the impression you’re married as you can’t accommodate and you’re not looking for a relationship but you have a tattoo that says ‘Love Thy Family’....

I apologise if I’m wrong about you being married, just giving my opinion, which is what you asked for. "

Maybe the OP will be honest enough to enlighten us.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"I get the impression you’re married as you can’t accommodate and you’re not looking for a relationship but you have a tattoo that says ‘Love Thy Family’....

I apologise if I’m wrong about you being married, just giving my opinion, which is what you asked for. "

And what's the big deal if married! Plenty of married women on here..

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"And what's the big deal if married! Plenty of married women on here.."

Think you're picking an argument for the sake of it here. Most people that won't play with married men won't play with married women either.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"And what's the big deal if married! Plenty of married women on here..

Think you're picking an argument for the sake of it here. Most people that won't play with married men won't play with married women either."

I won't play with married men, But will at with married women No argument there..

West Mids

I apologise if I’m wrong about you being married, just giving my opinion, which is what you asked for. And what's the big deal if married! Plenty of married women on here.."

What an irrelevant comment.

The OP is a married man, hence the comments. If he was a married woman it would be exactly the same.

This isn't cheating site.

Personally I don’t think it matters if someone’s married, male or female, but be honest about it as some people don’t want to get involved in an adulterous affair and it’s unfair to mislead someone into one. I’ve met married men before who are happy in their relationship but just want to be with men every now and then, they’ve all been honest with me from the start and, although I would never cheat on anyone, I think it’s their choice if they want to do it.

West Mids

"Personally I don’t think it matters if someone’s married, male or female, but be honest about it as some people don’t want to get involved in an adulterous affair and it’s unfair to mislead someone into one. I’ve met married men before who are happy in their relationship but just want to be with men every now and then, they’ve all been honest with me from the start and, although I would never cheat on anyone, I think it’s their choice if they want to do it. "

So you are happy to help someone else cheat?

"

So you are happy to help someone else cheat?"

I want to start by saying again that I would never cheat on anyone and I never have but i have been with men who are in a relationship with women, I’ve never been with men who are in a relationship with other men or women that are in a relationship with men. I know that even that’s not right and to honestly answer your question, no I’m not happy about it and I always feel guilty about it afterwards, I keep telling myself I should stop meeting men who are in relationships but sometimes it’s too hard to resist. I’ve had men who are in a relationship with women I know asking to meet me and I’ve always said no, I think it’s because I don’t know the man’s partner that I am able to do it. I know it’s not right and I’m sorry that I do it.

» Add a new message to this topic