FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Breaking the seal?

Breaking the seal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning folks hope everyone is well, what's the best advice you could all give for a new site member to break through the dreaded boycott of having no verifications?

I understand time is precious and going for a verified user is the safer option but that leaves the newbies in a bit of a pickle

Thanks

E

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Go to an organised social or a club and get verified.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Good morning folks hope everyone is well, what's the best advice you could all give for a new site member to break through the dreaded boycott of having no verifications?

I understand time is precious and going for a verified user is the safer option but that leaves the newbies in a bit of a pickle

Thanks

E"

Not everyone here cares about verifications. We prefer to rely on our own judgement.

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Good morning folks hope everyone is well, what's the best advice you could all give for a new site member to break through the dreaded boycott of having no verifications?

Thanks

E"

You say you're experienced in swinging with an ex so maybe try and get hold of anyone you met previously that might be on here and verify you. Failing that, anyone local on here just to meet for a coffee that can then verify you and say that you're real

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Go to the Wales forum and there’s a Bridgend social this week and I know they are arranging a Swansea one soon,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks

E"

2 things ....your a man and as a man you are joined by zillions of other men fighting to be noticed by in comparison few women and couples ..thats the biggest hurdle..

secondly are you here to swing or to have sex at the snap of your fingers ?? if its to swing then you need to understand the different lifestyles within the scene and how it works ...if its sex on a plate you wish gor then you've got the wrong website...

» Add a new message to this topic