FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single Bi fems? Ultimate Unicorns?

Single Bi fems? Ultimate Unicorns?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

we are relatively new around these parts and are looking for a single BI SEXUAL female to join us.

Im not particularly interested in more cock, am well past the curious stage and want to see Mr ink pleasuring another woman whilst also joining in myself.

Are single Bi females the ultimate unicorns ? Its proving pretty difficult to find any !

Have a look at or profile, any tips welcome ! and any success stories please do share !

Wondering if clubs are the place to be ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'd definitely go to clubs and if you make some connections then parties.

I've only met one couple via the site and messaging. As the single female, clubs are far less pressure and then if I like them I'm more likely to meet up somewhere quieter

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'd definitely go to clubs and if you make some connections then parties.

I've only met one couple via the site and messaging. As the single female, clubs are far less pressure and then if I like them I'm more likely to meet up somewhere quieter "

Thanks for this - we are 100% looking to attend some clubs ! Our local one doesn’t have the best reviews unfortunately!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be the ultimate dream for us to find!!

As the dictionary says - "Typically a sex unicorn is a bisexual woman who agrees to join a pre-existing heterosexual marriage as a third sexual component, without presenting any threat of infidelity or emotional burden to either the husband or wife"

Although these are probably rarer than a "real" unicorn!

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Single bisexual women are certainly the most sought after, and rarest demographic to find on Fab.

That doesn't mean they don't exist, and that you won't meet them through Fab. There are lots of single bisexual women here who want to meet couples.

The challenge really comes from matching a three-way attraction, comfort and safety, reasonable location, availability and schedules. And probably some other things we forgot to mention!

By *ustcurious1000Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I am new to this really think I am classed as an unicorn but yet to find a couple that works for me too

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Single bi males are stallions.

As wonderful as a unicorn, but a lot less rare.

» Add a new message to this topic