FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone ,we r really not getting anywhere on here, iv put up good pics, and info,verified picture too...what are we doing wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Consider changing your current profile pic, two thirds of it is a black screen and not likely to draw any interest.

You profile text is also not showing you off properly. Spend some time checking it for spelling/puntuation etc, it might seem minor but it's the little things that put people off more often than not.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I'd say add more pics of male, just his cock doesn't give alot away and women would need to sbe attracted to you both.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You profile text is also not showing you off properly. Spend some time checking it for spelling/puntuation etc, it might seem minor but it's the little things that put people off"

Punctuation*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone ,we r really not getting anywhere on here, iv put up good pics, and info,verified picture too...what are we doing wrong."

No males. That’s 80% of the site not interested or required already.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi everyone ,we r really not getting anywhere on here, iv put up good pics, and info,verified picture too...what are we doing wrong.

No males. That’s 80% of the site not interested or required already. "

There are still plenty of people on here apart from single guys OP.

We are sure in time you will find some who fits in with your choices.

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I doubt it’s a case of you doing anything wrong! From my couples profile, we’re only looking for ladies too, and we’re aware that this limits us, and then you add the fact that we both have to be attracted to the lady, we only message ladies who we both like the look and sound of by their description, and we too have a type! These all limit the search and we’re absolutely fine with that! And then of course the ones you message may not be interested in us! We have no expectations, which helps to enjoy the fab ride I find! Club visits is always a great way to meet people too! I’m sure things will pick up for you soon, happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic