FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Wonders what the ratio here of men to women.

Wonders what the ratio here of men to women.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've tried no profile pic, then a profile pic. Then re written my profile. It's impossible to strike up conversation on here.

I just cannot work it out, I'm always polite, perhaps I'm too nice, or in truth too old.

Perhaps under 40 is where you just gotta be.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I've tried no profile pic, then a profile pic. Then re written my profile. It's impossible to strike up conversation on here.

I just cannot work it out, I'm always polite, perhaps I'm too nice, or in truth too old.

Any pointers would be appreciated."

I don't think it has anything to do with age, as there are people of all ages on here.

You already posted asking for profile advise 3 days ago, so I'm not sure you will learn anything new.

Maybe it's the wording of the messages you send? Are you only contacting people looking for a sub mail in your local area ? Are your messages written for each person unique and reflective of what you read in their profile ?

There are is a high male to female ratio, so you need your profile and message to make you stand out from the crowd.

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I've tried no profile pic, then a profile pic. Then re written my profile. It's impossible to strike up conversation on here.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

I don't think it has anything to do with age, as there are people of all ages on here.

You already posted asking for profile advise 3 days ago, so I'm not sure you will learn anything new.

Maybe it's the wording of the messages you send? Are you only contacting people looking for a sub mail in your local area ? Are your messages written for each person unique and reflective of what you read in their profile ?

There are is a high male to female ratio, so you need your profile and message to make you stand out from the crowd."

Exactly this, need to engage possibly that it’s not about what you want it’s what the people you message and all want.

Things have to be common use people’s names, have a look at people’s bios and relate to there needs abs criteria

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to be pragmatic about getting a reply , as if you have tried and to be articulate in a message, giving the recipient food for thought, and you get no replies, then who is missing out ?

Be yourself , as if you try to be something you are not in a message you always get caught out in the end

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Desperation can be smelled easily, so starting several threads with the ‘it’s so hard for men on here’ theme isn’t a great idea

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

It's not impossible to go places on Fab OP . Couple of points . Nothing wrong with your profile in that you state what you are looking for therefore any person you contact has to be looking for the same thing so best not to waste time with profiles that are unlikely to match and secondly you may have more success going to organised social meets and chat to people where you can make a first impression without reference to your profile.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"It's not impossible to go places on Fab OP . Couple of points . Nothing wrong with your profile in that you state what you are looking for therefore any person you contact has to be looking for the same thing so best not to waste time with profiles that are unlikely to match and secondly you may have more success going to organised social meets and chat to people where you can make a first impression without reference to your profile. "
exactly this, no point wasting time contacting people that you do not fit what they are looking for

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Someone once did a survey on here abs I think the results she got showed there were 50 single guys to every single female.

You can do your own research. From the from page click on "Who's near" and count single guys and single females.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Someone once did a survey on here abs I think the results she got showed there were 50 single guys to every single female.

You can do your own research. From the from page click on "Who's near" and count single guys and single females. "

On my "see who's near" now, 36 single guys, 2 single females, the rest couples and TV/TS

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Regardless of the ratio of more guys to women you also need to remember some women won't just chat or meet with any guy/guys unlike some but not all, so it's finding those women who you connect with.all the women have a preference it's searching for those who you're compatible with.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Someone once did a survey on here abs I think the results she got showed there were 50 single guys to every single female.

You can do your own research. From the from page click on "Who's near" and count single guys and single females. "

This would only work if everyone had used their location with the site like myself and many others haven't for privacy reasons so you wouldn't get a correct answer

By *orking Class GentMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Wouldn't get the right numbers but I think it's reasonable to assume the m/f ratio would be accurate.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Green Arrow some people see how they do it in the forum..

By *r-OreoMan  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

[Removed by poster at 23/10/21 22:58:44]

By *r-OreoMan  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

I joined fabs at a very young age and I found it difficult getting peoole to reply at first.

My advice; go to clubs mingle with people, get good verifications, network.

Add some more action pics and some really good verifications

Thank me later

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attraction gets a response... Nothing to do with age, abs or the size of your knob, with the majority... But attraction is key... And that is a funny ole thing

» Add a new message to this topic