FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I’m finding it hard to find due to verification

I’m finding it hard to find due to verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Chippenham

How you meant to meet genuine people on here when nobody wants to know unverified people??? I respect my health no matter if I’m man or woman. It’s scary people have a dodgy webcam chat and they are verified. It’s shocking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see you travel all over - if you ever find yourself in the North Peterborough area, give me a shout and I would be happy to grab a drink and verify you.

Chippenham

I appreciate your reply. I’m probably to fussy. But now wife likes a poly relationship things are different but interest is hard without verification.

"How you meant to meet genuine people on here when nobody wants to know unverified people??? I respect my health no matter if I’m man or woman. It’s scary people have a dodgy webcam chat and they are verified. It’s shocking "
i cant message you due to age

Chippenham

I think I lifted restrictions

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"How you meant to meet genuine people on here when nobody wants to know unverified people??? I respect my health no matter if I’m man or woman. It’s scary people have a dodgy webcam chat and they are verified. It’s shocking "

You don't have to have a "play meet" to be verified. If you can find a verified person local to you and just meet for a drink or even a chat in a park, you can get verified as genuine.

Verifications don't need to be "reviews" of how you perform.

Chippenham

Thanks for advice guys. Most messages I get from not being verified is meet now. I’m not a male/cd prositute. So I refuse to meet.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

try the chat romes, im sure someone will verify you

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Your profile says you are on here as a couple and verified. Put that at the top of your profile along with your couples profile name and it may help.

You also say in one part that you’re engaged and another part that you’re married.

Also you’ve had the account for more than a year but the text says you’re in the process of setting this account up.

Update your text and make it really positive. Move the text saying that your partner is happy for you to have this account near the start and perhaps ask her if she’d be happy to speak on the phone to any potential meets. You only need to mention it once.

Don’t bother with a cam verification. Most people looking to meet aren’t interested in those when it comes to single guys.

Hope that helps you get verified.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Your profile is contradictory, suggest a full rewrite and maybe ditch the assumption that everyone wanting to meet you is trying to have sex with you.... Social meets are a common thing!

Chippenham

Thanks for replies. I’ll have a look to rewrite profile. I do keep adding bits and on a phone it’s hard to see the whole profile to see if you repeated parts.

Chippenham

I do like to say thanks for advice. Be a major delete and new profile soon

By *hrisuk45Man  over a year ago

london

I agree, its not a performance review its a genuine person confirmation. I have two verifications from both the female host of a house party I attended and a female guest at same.

Here is one of them.

"Met Chris at a party last night in Bellingham. A very nice well dressed and well mannered gentleman Such a pleasant man to talk to with an outgoing friendly nature. Everyone seemed to like him Looking forward to meeting him again. If you get a chance to meet him then you’ll be in for a very nice meet. Happy fabbing Chris I hope to see you again soon. It was a real pleasure to meet you. Xxx"

Confusing bio says you engaged then married!!!!

I can't even get any replies to my messages, let alone a meet for a coffee.

Its total understandable though because of the amount of messages women get on any site from sex pests, liars, cheaters, time wasters etc.

Its frustrating, but it is what it is.

Chippenham

I get loads of messages but not from people who have read my profile. Yes I know I’m picky but Needs attraction

You really need to sort out your bio and clear up the contradictions....are you married or engaged....you say you’re verified as a couple but it’s not a couples profile, surely it would be a couples profile if you were verified as a couple....you say you’re in the process of setting your account up but your profile is over a year old. You may be totally genuine and trustworthy but your profile is full of warning signs and I wouldn’t feel comfortable arranging to meet with you.

Chippenham

Just updated profile. Can you advise if it’s more convenient

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"Just updated profile. Can you advise if it’s more convenient "

It’s better but it doesn’t actually say much about what you’re into. Most men who complain about not getting anywhere have very generic profiles that say their open to anything and want naughty fun (whatever that’s supposed to mean) probably so that they can cast their net far and wide.

Put more of yourself in the profile and be a bit more detailed about what you’re looking for. People appreciate that.

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm in Cardiff and can probably meet you for a quick drink or even just a walk and then verify that you're a real person on here. No need to dress up

Chippenham

Hi thanks for guidance. It was only a quick re write as people specifically said I repeated things to much. I’ll hopefully edited more over weekend

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Hi thanks for guidance. It was only a quick re write as people specifically said I repeated things to much. I’ll hopefully edited more over weekend "

It definitely makes more sense now, though I'm really not sure that the really not fussy about the women part will attract them.

Women like to feel desired not just oh she's got a vagina she will do.

By *ristenloveCouple  over a year ago

London

Because there is way too many fakes

By *arkSugarMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I know when i have been here an i cant even have a chat with someone smh being really gets you no where i live in the midlands an i see loads of peeps even from my area an they wont even have a drink to verify smh

Chippenham

"Hi thanks for guidance. It was only a quick re write as people specifically said I repeated things to much. I’ll hopefully edited more over weekend

It definitely makes more sense now, though I'm really not sure that the really not fussy about the women part will attract them.

Women like to feel desired not just oh she's got a vagina she will do."

I understand what you are saying apologies. It does sound like that. I meant age shape or size

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Get to an organised social. Best way to get a verification with no expectations.

Also this is not the site to look for poly...i know I've tried

Go in the bisexual chat room. Get talking to loads of friendlies. You can use your phone to participate without judgement.

Make some chatroom friends - they will then verify you.

Don't rely upon just the search facility on here. I can see, you are being challenged on who you are, because you're new etc just by your update!

Enjoy every section this site has to offer lovely x

All the best x

Chippenham

"Get to an organised social. Best way to get a verification with no expectations.

Also this is not the site to look for poly...i know I've tried "

I know events are the best way but can be awkward on your own going to a strange place alone and everyone seems to know everyone

Chippenham

"How you meant to meet genuine people on here when nobody wants to know unverified people??? I respect my health no matter if I’m man or woman. It’s scary people have a dodgy webcam chat and they are verified. It’s shocking

Go in the bisexual chat room. Get talking to loads of friendlies. You can use your phone to participate without judgement.

Don't rely upon just the search facility on here. I can see, you are being challenged on who you are, because you're new etc just by your update!

All the best x "

I thought about the chat rooms but as my cd side of me is totally discreet I get worried I might get recognised and I would be mortified if family or friends found out.

East Sussex

"Get to an organised social. Best way to get a verification with no expectations.

I know events are the best way but can be awkward on your own going to a strange place alone and everyone seems to know everyone "

But that's the point, everybody doesn't know everybody. We have been to various socials where we knew no one

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Also just to add to it that verifications don't make that much difference to many people. I really don't even look whether someone is verified or not, it makes no difference to me.

It might feel like it is something really holding you back, but personally I don't feel it's such a big deal to be verified or not

"How you meant to meet genuine people on here when nobody wants to know unverified people??? I respect my health no matter if I’m man or woman. It’s scary people have a dodgy webcam chat and they are verified. It’s shocking

All the best x

I thought about the chat rooms but as my cd side of me is totally discreet I get worried I might get recognised and I would be mortified if family or friends found out. "

You don't have to show your face....

Entirely up to you lovely x

Chippenham

"Also just to add to it that verifications don't make that much difference to many people. I really don't even look whether someone is verified or not, it makes no difference to me.

It might feel like it is something really holding you back, but personally I don't feel it's such a big deal to be verified or not"

I’m the same as long as they been on more than a week I will reply we all got to start somewhere. The ones who join for a day pretending to be people are mainly the dodgy ones. Glad someone is like me.

Chippenham

All the best x

I thought about the chat rooms but as my cd side of me is totally discreet I get worried I might get recognised and I would be mortified if family or friends found out.

Entirely up to you lovely x"

I would show my face if I wasn’t into cross dressing. I’ve found myself in catch 22 having a tv profile everyone thinks the worse.

Chippenham

I know events are the best way but can be awkward on your own going to a strange place alone and everyone seems to know everyone

But that's the point, everybody doesn't know everybody. We have been to various socials where we knew no one "

Yeah but you are company together. I would look odd alone. I don’t even go in spoons alone lol

East Sussex

But that's the point, everybody doesn't know everybody. We have been to various socials where we knew no one

Yeah but you are company together. I would look odd alone. I don’t even go in spoons alone lol"

Not necessarily. I happily go ouf alone..recently took myself to a board gaming night alone..i was petrified and new no-one. But ended up having a great time. We may be a couple but don't go everywhere together

Chippenham

Yeah but you are company together. I would look odd alone. I don’t even go in spoons alone lol

Not necessarily. I happily go ouf alone..recently took myself to a board gaming night alone..i was petrified and new no-one. But ended up having a great time. We may be a couple but don't go everywhere together "

I’m fine once in conversation it’s the ice breaker I struggle with. I’m not cock sure type of person. But once conversation starts I’m confident. I would never try to chat someone up unless I’d had feedback they liked me.

East Sussex

Not necessarily. I happily go ouf alone..recently took myself to a board gaming night alone..i was petrified and new no-one. But ended up having a great time. We may be a couple but don't go everywhere together

I’m fine once in conversation it’s the ice breaker I struggle with. I’m not cock sure type of person. But once conversation starts I’m confident. I would never try to chat someone up unless I’d had feedback they liked me. "

I walked into the board gaming room and immediately walked back out again. I suffer from anxiety. Got myself a drink and forced myself to go back.

You don't know if you don't try

Chippenham

I’m fine once in conversation it’s the ice breaker I struggle with. I’m not cock sure type of person. But once conversation starts I’m confident. I would never try to chat someone up unless I’d had feedback they liked me.

I walked into the board gaming room and immediately walked back out again. I suffer from anxiety. Got myself a drink and forced myself to go back.

You don't know if you don't try"

Chippenham

You don't know if you don't try"

You are 100% right I don’t disagree it’s getting that nerve to be brave.

Was it a naughty board game or a social

East Sussex

Was it a naughty board game or a social "

No a vanilla board gaming evening

Chippenham

No a vanilla board gaming evening "

Which involves? Sorry to be naive

Which involves? Sorry to be naive "

I’m not totally sure but I’m guessing it involves playing board games in the evening and nothing sexual in any way

East Sussex

Which involves? Sorry to be naive "

Going somewhere to play board games

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

All the best x

I would show my face if I wasn’t into cross dressing. I’ve found myself in catch 22 having a tv profile everyone thinks the worse. "

I don't understand what you mean by everyone thinks the worse?

I Co-sign this to the maxxxxxxx

Chippenham

All the best x

I would show my face if I wasn’t into cross dressing. I’ve found myself in catch 22 having a tv profile everyone thinks the worse.

I don't understand what you mean by everyone thinks the worse?"

With family and friends etc. Hard to explain

» Add a new message to this topic