FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help please

Help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to you all so I’ve bern in here a while now I appreciate that men out number most couples and single woman…. I’ve meet one couple from fab in the time I’ve been on here but due to the fact the couple I meet was not verified and I’m not verified we could not help each other out…. So I’m asking the great fab nation to help out and maybe offer support to help me get verified or maybe helping me Critique my profile…. I thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d say your main problem is that you only have one picture on your profile and it’s of your dick. When someone starts a thread like this who has either no pics or only dick pics on their profile then the majority of replies are critical of that and recommend adding more pictures....but not dick pics.

I appreciate that I have dick pics on my profile so I’m being slightly hypocritical but I’m only saying what I’ve learned from reading so many of these threads in the past.

Also, and I’m sorry if I’m being pedantic, but in your bio you say that you like reading autobiographies and you’re currently reading Frank Sinatra’s but you have misspelt autobiographies and Frank. Small things like that I can make a big difference.

Best idea is to pop into the cam chats and speak to people. You can get a verification from a nice person then you will be sorted.

Hope that helps OP

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’d say your main problem is that you only have one picture on your profile and it’s of your dick. When someone starts a thread like this who has either no pics or only dick pics on their profile then the majority of replies are critical of that and recommend adding more pictures....but not dick pics.

I appreciate that I have dick pics on my profile so I’m being slightly hypocritical but I’m only saying what I’ve learned from reading so many of these threads in the past.

Also, and I’m sorry if I’m being pedantic, but in your bio you say that you like reading autobiographies and you’re currently reading Frank Sinatra’s but you have misspelt autobiographies and Frank. Small things like that I can make a big difference."

Thank you I’ve just changed it all I really appreciate it

The best way to meet people is club and organised socials.

Dress nicely make a real effort and just chat to people, nothing sexual just normal chitchat.

The 10s of thousands single men on fab and women get swamped with messages if they are active so our messages get lost.

Clubs work well for me

» Add a new message to this topic