FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for a group of lads to form gangbang group

Looking for a group of lads to form gangbang group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not had too much experience on here but would like to meet likeminded people to form a group.

I much prefer the idea of participating in any sort of mmf mmmf situation with people I’d consider friends so I’m opening the door for conversation to see where this leads.

I am very much into bb which I know is a touchy subject but this is the reason for wanting to put together a good group of lads so that this might be possible. don’t like the idea of practicing this with complete strangers so this wouldn’t be something I’d jump right into.

Just to clarify I am completely straight and not into anything bi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Just a question but why would a good group of lads be ok for bb. What makes them ‘good’

As I said, I am aware this is a very touchy subject but I stated it’s not something I’m looking to jump right into. The hopes are that if it’s a decent enough group then there would be some level of trust rather than it being just randoms. Regular tests would need to be taken and proof provided before any meet. This is all hypothetical as none of this has happened yet. Rn the bb is a fantasy so I’m not entirely sure if I’ll even proceed with it when the times comes. Im aware there are creampie gangbangs so I’d be interested to see what measures they take to insure some kind of safety.

Up North

You do know there are some Sti that you can’t test for?

I’m aware of this and as I have said multiple times now, I am not completely set on it. As of rn the bb aspect is just a fantasy. However, if I did decide to proceed with it, it would be my choice and I would accept the risks and consequences. If that unsettles some people then so be it, we are all entitled to live how each of us see fit.

Up North

"I’m aware of this and as I have said multiple times now, I am not completely set on it. As of rn the bb aspect is just a fantasy. However, if I did decide to proceed with it, it would be my choice and I would accept the risks and consequences. If that unsettles some people then so be it, we are all entitled to live how each of us see fit. "

Well good luck with your quest

» Add a new message to this topic