FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all. I'm wondering if any verified kind couple or female near me would be open to a meet, even if it's just a social coffee or whatever. Absolutely no pressure.

Although my profile says I've been on here 4 months, I set it up 4 months ago, was on for about a week and was off it again for about 3 months, only been back on for a couple of weeks. It doesn't look great at first impression when people view my profile and, you don't get a second chance at a first impression

Anyway, long story short, people don't seem to trust cam verifications so, ideally we can arrange something in person.

Feel free to drop me a message if you think you're able to help.

Thanks in advance

P.s nothing against the fellas on here, just that it looks even more suspicious being straight and verified by males only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Morning all. I'm wondering if any verified kind couple or female near me would be open to a meet, even if it's just a social coffee or whatever. Absolutely no pressure.

Although my profile says I've been on here 4 months, I set it up 4 months ago, was on for about a week and was off it again for about 3 months, only been back on for a couple of weeks. It doesn't look great at first impression when people view my profile and, you don't get a second chance at a first impression

Anyway, long story short, people don't seem to trust cam verifications so, ideally we can arrange something in person.

Feel free to drop me a message if you think you're able to help.

Thanks in advance

P.s nothing against the fellas on here, just that it looks even more suspicious being straight and verified by males only. "

A verification from a male does not look suspicious if it says you met in a local pub, chatted about Swinging. You turned up punctual and were friendly and had a great sense of humour..

Many meets are social only, so unless you hide what is written, it might be an easy way you get a veri as there are loads more guys than ladies on here.

"

A verification from a male does not look suspicious if it says you met in a local pub, chatted about Swinging. You turned up punctual and were friendly and had a great sense of humour..

Many meets are social only, so unless you hide what is written, it might be an easy way you get a veri as there are loads more guys than ladies on here."

I only say it looks suspicious because when I searched "verifications" in the forums, I've seen it mentioned before so, I assumed it was a thing haha. I've no issue socially meeting anybody from this lifestyle. If anything I'd encourage it. Keen to find out whatever I can. Plan on being here for a while.

Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Well if you're ever passing Peterborough way, stop off and we'll give you one.

And a verification.

"Well if you're ever passing Peterborough way, stop off and we'll give you one.

And a verification."

Haha, ots a hell of a commute but, you have yourselves a deal

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Go to a club and ask them to verify you

"Go to a club and ask them to verify you "

Oh I plan too, thank you

» Add a new message to this topic