FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Please, someone from Devon, talk to me. Having a pretty hard time.

Please, someone from Devon, talk to me. Having a pretty hard time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm me and I'm finding life very difficult right now.

I just need someone nice and fun to talk to to help me process, and hopefully get on with living.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Hi I'm me and I'm finding life very difficult right now.

I just need someone nice and fun to talk to to help me process, and hopefully get on with living. "

Hi sorry to hear this. If your situation is as bad as it sounds maybe you could contact one of the bone fide male support charities out there.

There's some links here:

https://ukmensday.org.uk/supporters/

Although there will be well intentioned people here, a forum such as this probably isn't the best place to get proper advice and support, especially if it's a serious matter.

Good luck.

Also... and I know this is inappropriate to ask/say but, verifications make the swinging world go round so, please... if you talk to me and don't think I'm a terrible person, please verify me!

Request, not a requirement.

I should probably have been more clear.

I'm not looking for therapy or even advice as such. Just conversation with nice people. About anything!

I just feel very alone, isolated and due to many unfortunate circumstances I find myself unable to talk to my friends and family right now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi buddy north Devon guy here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feel free to dm if need chat

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I should probably have been more clear.

I'm not looking for therapy or even advice as such. Just conversation with nice people. About anything!

I just feel very alone, isolated and due to many unfortunate circumstances I find myself unable to talk to my friends and family right now.

"

Those organisations will deal with men in your situation every day. Nothing will be too trivial if it's bothering you to the extent that you decided to ask for some help here. Obviously they're not going to be interested in sex talk (not saying that's what you want) but 'therapy' comes in many forms, as you say just a friendly chat sometimes with people who in many cases have faced similar issues is all that's required. The problem in seeking 'help' here is that you have no idea who you're dealing with and what their true intentions are and yes, there are those out there who will take advantage of anyone who's feeling vulnerable in some way.

Simple loneliness and isolation are big problems for some people and can lead to far worse issues later on. There's a section on groups set up for just that purpose.

Whatever else you decide to do, I'd just urge a litle caution in what you tell anyone here about yourself and your situation.

Best of luck.

By *ea.dotWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

Everything ok? I’m always happy to chat anything and everything, unless it’s excel formulas. Then I’m 100% the wrong person to talk to haha.x

I just need someone nice and fun to talk to to help me process, and hopefully get on with living. "

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Sorry to hear you are struggling. I'm not in Devon but I'm more than happy to chat / mail if it's of any help. If not.... Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic