FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New here and looking for advice

New here and looking for advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, new to the site and the swinging world. I’m looking for any help or advice that might get me some replies as up to now I don’t seem to be having any luck. All help much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s hard for single men on here. Thousands have the same issue. You need to make yourself stand out

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi, new to the site and the swinging world. I’m looking for any help or advice that might get me some replies as up to now I don’t seem to be having any luck. All help much appreciated "

It will take a lot longer than three weeks to see anything positive.

And also, in our opinion your status isn't attractive.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Three weeks is nothing....some guys go a year without any kind of success.

Get rid of the dick pics, and take some pics that show your body. At the most keep one dick pic but NOT a close up of an erection. Make it classy.

Then just consider numbers. We don't do more than one meet each week. Fifty a year at the most. Around half of those are people we already know. So we need maybe thirty new guys each year. We get that many offers every day, so the chances are really, really slim.

You've got to message the right person at the right time. Read profiles, make sure you match what they are looking for, and then accept that they probably have a queue of guys already.

It's not easy for single guys.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Status alone would put me off

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

Personally status is a bit too OTT and why can you not accommodate? Are you prepared to share hotel costs etc? Maybe a bit more detail on your profile

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Status alone would put me off"

Completely agree. Char.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Status alone would put me off

Completely agree. Char."

I third that

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi, new to the site and the swinging world. I’m looking for any help or advice that might get me some replies as up to now I don’t seem to be having any luck. All help much appreciated "

Hi op

Your bio I'd say you've done an ok job with as for your pictures most don't like too many pictures of your cock as they say seen one and one is enough so keep one and adds more as you have smartly dressed it's also nice to leave a surprise so others don't know what to expect unless they requested a picture of your tackle.besides that engage with the forum it's a great way to connect with others as at times others do have a glance at people's profile.

Welcome to the site and I wish you all the best in your journey on here

By *ylonloverxxMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I've been here a few months now and nothing.... I think the ratio of men to women is very swayed in the ladles favour..... if something is gonna happen it will happen.

As for your status... put what ya wanna put pal, some will like some will dislike

Newcastle

"I've been here a few months now and nothing.... I think the ratio of men to women is very swayed in the ladles favour..... if something is gonna happen it will happen.

As for your status... put what ya wanna put pal, some will like some will dislike "

Ratio has nothing to do with anything it's more I'd say how well people connect and are trying to connect with those who would be suitable for each other

By *oungJayyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Having your account for just a few weeks is still considered quite fresh to some people.

But judging by my experience (or lack of) your age is pretty spot on and I'm sure someone will notice your profile soon enough!

I say this as I get very often that in too young, it simply not their type/sheet they look for, however your profile and pictures aren't too bad

By *ylonloverxxMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I've been here a few months now and nothing.... I think the ratio of men to women is very swayed in the ladles favour..... if something is gonna happen it will happen.

As for your status... put what ya wanna put pal, some will like some will dislike

Ratio has nothing to do with anything it's more I'd say how well people connect and are trying to connect with those who would be suitable for each other "

We will have to agree to disagree

Some female profiles say they get hundreds of messages a day.... ok alot of them probably ain't worth reading but their getting the attention in the 1st place... surely that's because there more guys on here.

I've tried the sensible messages way. Checking I fit their criteria(ok once or twice slightly out of there age range but nothing has come of any of them. But I go with the flow and if it will happen it will happen.

Anyway appreciate the reply

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your pictures are not flattering and your status off putting

Newcastle

Ratio has nothing to do with anything it's more I'd say how well people connect and are trying to connect with those who would be suitable for each other

We will have to agree to disagree

Some female profiles say they get hundreds of messages a day.... ok alot of them probably ain't worth reading but their getting the attention in the 1st place... surely that's because there more guys on here.

I've tried the sensible messages way. Checking I fit their criteria(ok once or twice slightly out of there age range but nothing has come of any of them. But I go with the flow and if it will happen it will happen.

Anyway appreciate the reply

"

Totally agree n disagree because everyone experience is different and at times where each other are can have an impact but I've been here years and do ok to more than just ok patients is the key

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ratio has nothing to do with anything it's more I'd say how well people connect and are trying to connect with those who would be suitable for each other "

How are people meant to connect via a text?? . Mostly are turned on by pics.

They ain't got a clue about the personality nor contents ..

Most men are driven by the physical looks shape of women. And the very obvious between the legs.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Status alone would put me off

Completely agree. Char.

I third that"

We 4th that!

Its a crude status with nothing funny or redeeming about it and suggests the OP is here just for pussy and not people, an instant put off for us.

KJ

Newcastle

How are people meant to connect via a text?? . Mostly are turned on by pics.

They ain't got a clue about the personality nor contents ..

Most men are driven by the physical looks shape of women. And the very obvious between the legs.

"

Mentally words can grasp someone attention not only to lead to further chatting but also away from the site if two really connect and possibly leading to naughtiness I'd draw a map but I'd find it difficult

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"

Mentally words can grasp someone attention not only to lead to further chatting but also away from the site if two really connect and possibly leading to naughtiness I'd draw a map but I'd find it difficult "

Being sapiosexual, I totally agree. There obviously needs to be an element of physical attraction, but a well written profile and the ability to have a great written 'conversation' can most definitely win a girl over.

In response to the OP. The status, the bio and the lazy dick pics wouldn't get a reply from me. I don't mind pictures of willies, especially when they're tasteful executed but a quick 'lob it out and take a snap' isn't great.

If you want to meet people you should get along to the social events, great way to mingle x

» Add a new message to this topic