FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Must reads on forum

Must reads on forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabswingers!

What are the must read forum posts for someone fairly new? Mostly looking for advice how to stand out in a sea given the demographics in here

I have done some searches but have come up rather short in my search

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello honestly if you just type in a few keywords like “advice” or “how can I improve” it throws a lot of search results up, they do pretty much say the same thing but there isn’t really that much to say…

You’ve just got to be yourself at the end of the day.

Tbh you have been here a year and I don’t know what you ultimately want from the site but clubs and socials are on now if it’s a verification you want.

The general advice given is add more photos and improve your bio. There is no point asking what photos though just be creative and be yourself. The reason I say it is because you might get people saying take photos wearing a suit, but if you don’t wear a suit then it’s not really you is it…

Good luck

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hey fabswingers!

What are the must read forum posts for someone fairly new? Mostly looking for advice how to stand out in a sea given the demographics in here

I have done some searches but have come up rather short in my search"

Cock photos and the stupid nonsense legal crap will make you stand out, but not in the way that you would want to.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hello honestly if you just type in a few keywords like “advice” or “how can I improve” it throws a lot of search results up, they do pretty much say the same thing but there isn’t really that much to say…

You’ve just got to be yourself at the end of the day.

Tbh you have been here a year and I don’t know what you ultimately want from the site but clubs and socials are on now if it’s a verification you want.

The general advice given is add more photos and improve your bio. There is no point asking what photos though just be creative and be yourself. The reason I say it is because you might get people saying take photos wearing a suit, but if you don’t wear a suit then it’s not really you is it…

Good luck "

Totally agree with this

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

This one: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

» Add a new message to this topic